Bully gets bodyslammed, mom demands apology

Beerball

According to a certain set in this country, self-defense is/ought to be a crime.

Sounds like that mother needs her ass kicked, too.

There's also a Connecticut in Australia?

There's also a Connecticut in Australia?

There's plenty of likewise examples in many places/countries that have been overrun with this mindset. That comment was meant in the sense that the Internet is worldwide, therefore people in the U.S. can read and do offer comment on things that happen in other countries, which also happens in their own. Bullying only happens in Australia? Only Australians are allowed to discuss it? There's not a new bullying discourse currently happening in the U.S.? You can stuff the pedantic /lulz/ rhetoric.

Far too often, the concept of zero-tolerance is not invoked when the bullying has gone on for however long... it only comes into play when the victim has the audacity to fight back.

Edited by UConn James

According to a certain set in this country, self-defense is/ought to be a crime.

Well, the big kid was suspended :angry: , so they apparently believe that in Australia too.

This reminds me of an incident I was involved in as a kid. We were all hanging around the schoolyard after school one day and this kid who was a couple years older and twice my size kept taking off on my bike. I told him to stop but he wouldn't,so I took a broomstick that was laying around and,as he passed by taunting me,I threw it thru the spokes of the front wheel. The bike stopped dead,and he flew over the handlebars and smashed face first into the asphalt. He got pretty jacked up,his mom made a big issue out of it,and I got suspended.That was about 1972. Things haven't changed much.

This reminds me of an incident I was involved in as a kid. We were all hanging around the schoolyard after school one day and this kid who was a couple years older and twice my size kept taking off on my bike. I told him to stop but he wouldn't,so I took a broomstick that was laying around and,as he passed by taunting me,I threw it thru the spokes of the front wheel. The bike stopped dead,and he flew over the handlebars and smashed face first into the asphalt. He got pretty jacked up,his mom made a big issue out of it,and I got suspended.That was about 1972. Things haven't changed much.

Good job. :thumbsup:

People who believe that, obviously has never known what it's like to be constantly teased or bullied.

When I was a 1st or 2nd grader, a bigger kid kept pushing my face into the drinking fountain one day at summer camp.

1st time: "Cut it out"

2nd time: "Do that again and you'll be sorry"

3rd time: I bided my time and later that day I pushed him off a pretty high cliff.

Never bothered me again.

When I was a 1st or 2nd grader, a bigger kid kept pushing my face into the drinking fountain one day at summer camp.

1st time: "Cut it out"

2nd time: "Do that again and you'll be sorry"

3rd time: I bided my time and later that day I pushed him off a pretty high cliff.

Never bothered me again.

:blink:

Some of the better advice I got about bullies when I was 9 or 10 years old: If they push you once, ask them not to do it again. If they push you a second time, tell them not to do it again. You don't let them push you a third time.

Problem is the "bullying" gets by still it's the ultimate fight that is cracked down on and both kids basically get the same treatment. I mean, can you imagine back in the day? Would there be a little punk like that ****ing with this kid if we lived in a society where the kid could slam him and not become some international celebrity? We need to go back to the days of letting kids fight a bit sometimes. It's good for them. Teach a little punk to leave bigger kids alone.

I used to be a bigger kid then everyone else, but I used to get bullied a lot...then, I got really big compared to everyone else.

I have been both bullied and bully; eventually I became the anti bully, bullying those that bully. I have beat up a lot of people.

BTW, I love how Anonymous steps up to bat for this. Miracles.

Edited by jboyst62

What's his 40 time? We need development players with a mean streak...

All kidding aside, that little crap was only able to bully someone because of his bigger friend, I love that his friend just did nothing.

Problem is the "bullying" gets by still it's the ultimate fight that is cracked down on and both kids basically get the same treatment. I mean, can you imagine back in the day? Would there be a little punk like that ****ing with this kid if we lived in a society where the kid could slam him and not become some international celebrity? We need to go back to the days of letting kids fight a bit sometimes. It's good for them. Teach a little punk to leave bigger kids alone.

Good points!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Note to self: See what's happened to the NHL after the "Instigator Rule."

Now the league is interviening because they have players taking ultimate liberties with hits and total disregard for other's safety. More bureaucracy, more lawyers, more doctors, more and more control by other people than the actual parties innvolved. Just what we do not need!

Let them police themselves to an extent...

Do I sound like a liberal? :D

What's his 40 time? We need development players with a mean streak...

Screw football!

He looks bigger than Ryan Miller... Can he plug the goal up for the Sabres!

All kidding aside, that little crap was only able to bully someone because of his bigger friend, I love that his friend just did nothing.

Didn't the tall GIRL stand down his friend? :lol: :lol:

I used to be a bigger kid then everyone else, but I used to get bullied a lot...then, I got really big compared to everyone else.

I have been both bullied and bully; eventually I became the anti bully, bullying those that bully. I have beat up a lot of people.

BTW, I love how Anonymous steps up to bat for this. Miracles.

Same here! Why do you think I enjoy this board! ;) ;)