Edwards to start for Jags this week!!

Albany,n.y.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2010/12/29/1902375/report-david-garrard-to-miss-texans-match-up-has-surgery-on-his?ref=yahoo

So, now they will see what they have :rolleyes: , personally I am quite happy we are not doing this with Fitz and Brohm. I am sure they could of said Fitz was a bit injured from last week.

He was actually given today off and was walking with a noticible limp.

HaHahahahaha!

Absolutely nothing interesting about Edwards. He just doesn't have the arm to throw the ball far enough to a wide open receiver 40 yrds down field. He may be able to manage himself out of a paper bag though.

Edited by Cadidliac

I'd actually rather see Todd Bouman if i was a Jags fan. Trent is not gonna get it done. He just can't hang in the pocket and scan the field. 1st option is covered? boom! checkdown. If he does try to hang in there, it more than likely results in a sack/fumble/Int. Go Trent, Best of luck!

What if he slings it around for 300 yards and 4 TD's ?

File under: "Anything Is Possible". I guess there's a first for everything...

Meanwhile, somewhere out there, dog8675309 blew his load after hearing that Edwards will be starting this weekend.

What if he slings it around for 300 yards and 4 TD's ? Not that I like Trent, but it would make for interesting discussion around here.

You'd have to clear room on the bridge.

Meaningless?

If the Colts lose and the Jaguars win, the Jaguars would win the AFC South.

TSW syndrome; post first and think later.

Edited by jeremy2020

The guy must be a phenom inn practice to keep getting chances to start after his abysmal game days. His first game for Jax he looked much like he had in weeks 1 and 2 for Buf. I will never forget the look on chan's face in the post game presser (shock).

Good point. He had the Bills coaching staff fooled until the bullets were flying for real.

I stand corrected. I think the Colts will win, though, and I don't see a Trent Edwards performance leading the Jags to anything unless Houston is mailing it in.

Can't see Texans mailing it in. Once again they underachieved with a good QB, league best WR and an overall decent team. Indy is far from the team they've been in recent years and Kubiak is coaching for his job.

Jax, on the other hand, I don't understand. A middle finger injury?? Rub some feakin' dirt on it, tape it up and get out there on the field and try to win a playoff birth! Same goes for MoJo Drew. WTF?? THEY appear to be mailing it in..:huh: