Edwards to start for Jags this week!!

Albany,n.y.

Can't see Texans mailing it in. Once again they underachieved with a good QB, league best WR and an overall decent team. Indy is far from the team they've been in recent years and Kubiak is coaching for his job.

Jax, on the other hand, I don't understand. A middle finger injury?? Rub some feakin' dirt on it, tape it up and get out there on the field and try to win a playoff birth! Same goes for MoJo Drew. WTF?? THEY appear to be mailing it in..:huh:

MJD has to save his health for the Pro Bowl :lol:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected to see more support for TE considering all of the battered wife syndrome-like excuses that were made for him on this board for so long.

I expected to see more hate for TE. There were far more haters than supporters from what I saw.

But I am surpised by this post, it's been fairly split.

Can't see Texans mailing it in. Once again they underachieved with a good QB, league best WR and an overall decent team. Indy is far from the team they've been in recent years and Kubiak is coaching for his job.

Jax, on the other hand, I don't understand. A middle finger injury?? Rub some feakin' dirt on it, tape it up and get out there on the field and try to win a playoff birth! Same goes for MoJo Drew. WTF?? THEY appear to be mailing it in..:huh:

I think Kubiak is done even if the Texans win. Houston has been an underachiever far too long with the talent they have.