Trent Cut

AllDayADay

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo Rumblings is reporting it too.

The way he played this year, this is a relief. He was really bad.

Yeah. Simply terrible. I love the cut, too. No need keeping the distraction around or to play guessing games. With Fitz' performance (even with the Ints), there's no need.

Was I the only one who noticed yesterday that Trent was invisible on the sidelines for the first three quarters, but the minute the game started going sideways for Fitz, there was Trent, right in the picture? (It reminded me of when Flutie wore his helmet during the playoff game that RJ started.) I wouldn't be surprised if the other players and coaches noticed this.

:lol:

The starter in week 2...cut after week 3. Truly a Mickey Mouse organization.

I would call it being decisive. Chan, the QB savior, probably saw there was nothing to salvage here and probably infuriated that the promise of the pre-season went up in smoke in a matter of 2 games to the point where it became difficult to evaluate the rest of the personnel on offense. Holding on to Trent would serve no purpose and probably drag the organization down.

I would call it being decisive. Chan, the QB savior, probably saw there was nothing to salvage here and probably infuriated that the promise of the pre-season went up in smoke in a matter of 2 games to the point where it became difficult to evaluate the rest of the personnel on offense. Holding on to Trent would serve no purpose and probably drag the organization down.

"Decisive" and "Mickey Mouse" are not mutually exclusive.

Great move by Gailey. There's no reason to having TE stick around and remind the other players that if Fitz screws up it could be Trent again. I supported TE ever since he was a starter, but he was very indecisive and cautious out there. Very glad Chan had the guts to get rid of him now. Now I wonder if there is going to be a signing in the next couple of days.

For those wondering why we didn't trade him, newsflash, every one has film on TE and they know better to give up anything for garbage, and that's how he played recently.