NFL Network rescheduled BUF/CIN replay

I just checked my dvr and the schedule has changed. They've got the Saints-Chargers game on instead.

Dammit!!!

I hope justintv still works.

Something is weird. My guide still says Bills-Bengals. I just looked on the NFL Network site and it says Seahawks-Vikings. If you had to guess you'd assume its own site would be most correct but they have made mistakes like that before. Doesn't look good for the Bills though. It's possible, I guess, that since the game isn't sold out and it's not being shown on local TV until the next day, that they won't show the game on NFLN until the local stations do. I just saw yesterday that the Rochester station is showing it the next day I think.

Edited by Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog

It was supposed to be Sunday at 2am, just hours after the game. But now we have to wait 48 hours to see it. Damn! How will we debate whether Trent has that deer-in-the-headlights look?

PTR

Not only do the media heads dislike us, now NFL network takes it out on us too.

Those expletiver expleviters can go expletive themselves.

Seriously, I'm bummed about this. I was going to either stay up and watch it, or watch it during breakfast.

Ditto; this was going to be part of my Sunday morning. Oh well, I guess now I'll need to listen live on Sirius.

It was supposed to be Sunday at 2am, just hours after the game. But now we have to wait 48 hours to see it. Damn! How will we debate whether Trent has that deer-in-the-headlights look?

PTR

PTR...I really hope we dont have to debate that at all. I am going to remain optimistic that this is the year Trent turns the corner. If he doesnt " get it " with Chan than he never will. I also hope to see some good line play....our interior is looking really good...its still that LT spot that has me worried. I think our D will surprise, I have read how we are too small in the trenches which isnt the case at all...Kyle is about 320 right now and Troup is what...340?

Something is weird. My guide still says Bills-Bengals. I just looked on the NFL Network site and it says Seahawks-Vikings. If you had to guess you'd assume its own site would be most correct but they have made mistakes like that before. Doesn't look good for the Bills though. It's possible, I guess, that since the game isn't sold out and it's not being shown on local TV until the next day, that they won't show the game on NFLN until the local stations do. I just saw yesterday that the Rochester station is showing it the next day I think.

In Rochester it will be replayed 7-10pm on Sunday on WHAM16 cable.

PTR

ilemi.com is a good site for games. watched the colts game there last week.

I scanned through the next few days for the NFL Network and I believe the Monday night showing was the only showing of the Bills/Bengals game, and the only preseason game this week that was shown only once on the Network.

...try all they want, they are not going to be able to keep this Bills offense a secret for long. :P

I scanned through the next few days for the NFL Network and I believe the Monday night showing was the only showing of the Bills/Bengals game, and the only preseason game this week that was shown only once on the Network.

...try all they want, they are not going to be able to keep this Bills offense a secret for long. :P

I'm trying to find a replay as well since I was not able to set my DVR for last night. There's nowhere else to see it now?

Edited by Yard Monkey

Yeah, I just checked the NFL Network site and it appears that the game will not be re-broadcast again.

I think a lot of that might have to do with the fact that there's a ton of games Thursday night…so it's a short week for them.

That or the fact that the Bills are not a marquee team right now although Cinci made the playoffs and the T.O. storyline might be interesting to some.

Anyways, looks like that game is history. Too bad. It was a pretty good preseason game.