mnf crew badmouths bills

gobills123

I was just watching sportscenter before the monday night football pregame show started and mike ditka, keyshawn johnson, cris carter, and tom jackson just completely mocked the bills. They were talking about how the giants are in a much tougher division than the jets are. I dont remember the exact words so im going from what i remember... Ditka goes "the giants have to face the redskins, eagles, and cowboys and all the jets have to deal with is the patriots and maybe the dolphins, and then ditka goes "forget about buffalo, they never win in buffalo" and someone else said "yeah they dont have to ever worry about the bills." And the whole crew just started dying, laughing hysterical saying "hah the bills, hah." I wanted to jump threw the screen and beat them all. I hope to god we shock the world and then ill send in a nice letter to that crew and then see what they have to say.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just watching sportscenter before the monday night football pregame show started and mike ditka, keyshawn johnson, cris carter, and tom jackson just completely mocked the bills. They were talking about how the giants are in a much tougher division than the jets are. I dont remember the exact words so im going from what i remember... Ditka goes "the giants have to face the redskins, eagles, and cowboys and all the jets have to deal with is the patriots and maybe the dolphins, and then ditka goes "forget about buffalo, they never win in buffalo" and someone else said "yeah they dont have to ever worry about the bills." And the whole crew just started dying, laughing hysterical saying "hah the bills, hah." I wanted to jump threw the screen and beat them all. I hope to god we shock the world and then ill send in a nice letter to that crew and then see what they have to say.

What did you expect them to say? Watch out for Trent Edwards and them Bills? Did you watch the game Friday? We were already expected to be bad and then went out and played even worse than that.

I am still optimistic about this team and the direction it is going, but come on, you cant get your panties in a wad every time someone points out that we stink when thats all we have done the last few years and in our only preseason game. Every person should pick us to finish last at this point until we can PROVE otherwise on the field.

Sure, the Bills suck and people laugh at them... but someone needs to ask Ditka about his career record against the Bills.

He has been a tool about the Bills ever since they schooled the Bears in 1991.

Last week here in Charlotte on the local morning sports talk show, the topic was how popular the NFL is based on the Dallas/Cinci preseason tv ratings. They went on to talk about how if you're a football fan, you'll watch games that do not involve your favorite team. Well, between the host and a couple of callers, the comment "well unless it's a team like the Bills" was made 3 times! It was pretty disheartening to hear how other people just naturally bring up Buffalo when searching for an example of a crappy team.

The "name" coaches we all wanted probably did the same thing:

"Hi, this is Buddy Nix."

"Who?? In San Diego??"

"No, I'm now the GM up in Buffalo"

"Oh, well good luck with that." Click.

They are right this franchise is a complete disgrace right now.

Get used to the criticisms and accept the Buffalo Bills for what they are.

It's like the Bills during the 1970's. We were the laughing stock of the NFL and will likely be for quite sometime. Hopefully, what goes around, comes around will be our rallying cry next year.

But sadly they're right. I agree they shouldn't be so bias on that type of program but we've been close to the playoffs once in ten years and soon that'll be eleven years. If we were any where close to winners, then I'd be mad.

The Bills may suck but I'll say this: Ditka may have won a SB but hes the jackass that traded away all his draft picks for Ricky Williams and appeared in a "wedding pic" with him. Keyshawn? Wtf did he do? He was good but never great. Carter? Ex Drug addict that got his sh*t together but even on that "great" Vikes offense that year never won a SB. Please. Like I said, we may suck but those clowns arent all three time SB winners with the greatest untarnished credentials..........

I wouldn't worry about things said by a couple of overpaid blacks that can barely read or write. Ditka lucked out with the Bears back in the day. Look what he did with the Aints when he ran them. He's about a sausage & a half away from a massive coronary anyhow! Tom Jackson never won anything either, & has fallen into obscurity since ESPN changed the format of their NFL programmming

Get in as many posts as you can dude. You're not long for the board.

I wouldn't worry about things said by a couple of overpaid blacks that can barely read or write. Ditka lucked out with the Bears back in the day. Look what he did with the Aints when he ran them. He's about a sausage & a half away from a massive coronary anyhow! Tom Jackson never won anything either, & has fallen into obscurity since ESPN changed the format of their NFL programmming

Wow.

Last week here in Charlotte on the local morning sports talk show, the topic was how popular the NFL is based on the Dallas/Cinci preseason tv ratings. They went on to talk about how if you're a football fan, you'll watch games that do not involve your favorite team. Well, between the host and a couple of callers, the comment "well unless it's a team like the Bills" was made 3 times! It was pretty disheartening to hear how other people just naturally bring up Buffalo when searching for an example of a crappy team.

I went to Panthers, Bobcats, and Hurricane games before. Charlotte is one of the worst sports city in the country.

Stupidest part of that exchange is the idea that the Redskins are in any way competetive.

Sure, the Bills suck and people laugh at them... but someone needs to ask Ditka about his career record against the Bills.

He has been a tool about the Bills ever since they schooled the Bears in 1991.

I think he's still holding a grudge from when Bills fans pelted him with snowballs when he was covering a playoff game. :ph34r:

Joy another douche newbie poster...

These are the kinds of posts that should get people banned...

Maybe they were just busting Berman's chops. He is a huge Bills fan. It has been painfull but Super Bowl Champs in 2011 you heard it here first :ph34r:

I think he's still holding a grudge from when Bills fans pelted him with snowballs when he was covering a playoff game. :ph34r:

He also got pelted when he was here coaching the Bears. He was acting all tough like he was going to kick everyone's ass. He despises Buffalo and probably won't even eat a chicken wing.

How many people here on this board were always excited when the schedule came out and you saw the St. Louis Cardinals or the Saints on it back in the day? Everyone, fans and analyst's alike would be mocking and laughing at those teams. Well my fellow Bills fans, we are now the St. Orleans Bills. Gonna be awhile before this team is any good again. Gonna need some MAJOR changes first, starting at the top.

Dude...you need help...seriously!

I was listening to a popular sports talk radio show in DC today. They were reveling in how well the Skins played and then a caller phoned in and said "but it was BUffalo and their 1st stringers are 2nd and 3rds on most teams". The hosts were like, yeah- that's true, the Bills are plain bad so we may have to temper our enthusiasm a week or two. They all just dismissed the Bills as a low level college team.

this might be a little OT, but they just showed Joe Namath... and i'll i can think is, why is that guy in the hall of fame? The guy threw 50 more INTs then he did TDs. I mean ya, he won a super bowl... but i'm pretty sure he's the only QB in the hall of fame to throw more INTs then TDs.