OT - Earthquake>?

todd

My geology teacher always said a fault runs near the St, Lawrence, and wasnt very active, but was capable of substantial quakes. I didnt feel anything in orchard park. Maybe a tiny sway now that I think about it.

In Ken-Bailey in the B-low I felt it for about 10 seconds.

I used to live in Cali and felt a 6.5 while in San Diego. I don't know how people get used to those quakes in Cali. Those will make u pee on yourself...not saying i did but you know what I mean lol.

Barely felt it in Syracuse for like 2 seconds. I thought I noticed something, but shrugged it off. I come out to the main office and everyone is talking about it. Earthquake survival rate for me so far: 2/2 :censored:

2 Earthquakes in WNY... and both of which I'm laying on the couch when someone calls to say "Hey did you feel that?" No I didnt... :censored:

On the couch? You were at Miley's and thought Bill just walked by and shook the floor! That's how you missed both of em. :thumbsup:

I think we had an earthquake here in rochester

Earthquakes here in Cali are a normal thing. Prolly just how normal high winds or hurricanes might be for you i suppose. how bad was it? If it's your first time it's definitely interesting.

On the couch? You were at Miley's and thought Bill just walked by and shook the floor! That's how you missed both of em. :censored:

LOL. actually Miley's is up for sale. Ole Bill has cancer and needs to get out. Bar is on the market for 190k