OT - Earthquake>?

todd

190k? Does that include the liquor license? Cause that is key! are you serious??

Off the top of my head I couldnt tell you. All I know is if I had the money right now I'd be signing the contract

Off the top of my head I couldnt tell you. All I know is if I had the money right now I'd be signing the contract

If i knew the area better i would definitely check it out and considcer. Gosh what a dream it would be to have the Ultimate Bills Pub/Bar. I don't think i could ask for anything more. Besides a great family and friends.

I felt the quake at a funeral this afternoon. I Thought it was a higher power ready to strike me down. 0:)

Geez sorry to hear about the funeral. I hope it still went smoothly. Every deceased deserves a decent funeral. Well most.

Geez sorry to hear about the funeral. I hope it still went smoothly. Every deceased deserves a decent funeral. Well most.

Yes everything went well as funerals go. thank you very much for your concern. A elderly women fell but was unhurt and is doing fine.

quakes have beeh happening so frequently here in cali i swear i dont even get under doorways or tables anymore! lol!

NO, NOT A JOKE. before, even if it was a 2.1 we would panic, gather kids, make a big deal (even though it wasnt all that serious), but wanted to prepare just in case it rose to a 7 or whatever.

now what we honestly do is "measure it" (by measuring i mean feel the effects and detect if we're going to die or not), then depending upon the effects, we may not even stand up.

oh and no im not a fat ass that wont stand up during an earthquake. wife and i are actually slim.

quakes have beeh happening so frequently here in cali i swear i dont even get under doorways or tables anymore! lol!

NO, NOT A JOKE. before, even if it was a 2.1 we would panic, gather kids, make a big deal (even though it wasnt all that serious), but wanted to prepare just in case it rose to a 7 or whatever.

now what we honestly do is "measure it" (by measuring i mean feel the effects and detect if we're going to die or not), then depending upon the effects, we may not even stand up.

oh and no im not a fat ass that wont stand up during an earthquake. wife and i are actually slim.

Did you feel that 7.2 on Easter this year.

The shaking of the ground you all felt was the tremors caused by former Buffalo Bills fullback "Earthquake Bill" Enyart moving back to Western New York.

Earthquake Bill has a strong conviction that his beloved Bills are going to win the Super Bowl and he wants to be in Buffalo to witness every step of the journey.

So do you normally keep extra sticks of deodorant around? I always seem to run out before I purchase more....

I have this same issue. Everytime i say im going to buy 2 at once, but i never do. Its every time "Crap out of deodorant" then i have to make an extra trip to the store.

I have this same issue. Everytime i say im going to buy 2 at once, but i never do. Its every time "Crap out of deodorant" then i have to make an extra trip to the store.

WHAT??? damn, you stinky ass, i have NEVER been without deodorant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never never ever!

you must have at least one on stand by ALL THE TIME.

and im not the sweaty kind. office guy.