First Madden 11 Screenshots/Details

Rush23

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2010/03/23...ls-and-screens/

First details and screenshots for Madden NFL 11. What do you guys think? The screenshots don't look too different from last year and I could have sworn they already had something about WR AI knowing where the sidelines were, etc. I hope that they actually make improvements and just don't forcefeed "small adjustments" down our throats with these blogs and actually make the changes to make the game better.

madden-nfl-11-20100323000304263_640w.jpg

madden-nfl-11-20100323000259685_640w.jpg

Got a PS3 system used, last fall, and purchased Madden 2010...gotta say, the graphics are terrific, but, I think the thrill of playing these games has been finally lost on me...I got kind of bored with it pretty quick...I used to play a game a day, back in the day...

I'm done with Madden until they do something more than bringing a roster update to the market.

You know what I'd love to see?

An interactive, online, Madden-type of game that would allow you to plug into the NFL, and get updated with trades, drafts, etc as they happen in "real time". A game that would allow you to go online with a bunch of friends,

It would have a GM feature to it, where you could handle all of the trades, drafts, etc...and then could switch to the playing side of it and play the game as usual. It would be a big deal, total immersion type of game.

You would control all aspects of your team.

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2010/03/23...ls-and-screens/

First details and screenshots for Madden NFL 11. What do you guys think? The screenshots don't look too different from last year and I could have sworn they already had something about WR AI knowing where the sidelines were, etc. I hope that they actually make improvements and just don't forcefeed "small adjustments" down our throats with these blogs and actually make the changes to make the game better.

madden-nfl-11-20100323000304263_640w.jpg

madden-nfl-11-20100323000259685_640w.jpg

wow, looks great. Of course they still won't bother fixing the fact players get virtually no signing bonuses so u can cut them at will and pay next to nothing to do so against the cap and every 1st round pick turns out to be a future hall of famer

You know what I'd love to see?

An interactive, online, Madden-type of game that would allow you to plug into the NFL, and get updated with trades, drafts, etc as they happen in "real time". A game that would allow you to go online with a bunch of friends,

It would have a GM feature to it, where you could handle all of the trades, drafts, etc...and then could switch to the playing side of it and play the game as usual. It would be a big deal, total immersion type of game.

You would control all aspects of your team.

That would be cool. Almost like fantasy football, drafts and everything.

Am I allowed to be the +4 with 2k5?

Hey, great arguments here with tecmo and 2k1 thrown in as well.

The football gaming landscape would just be so much better if both Madden and 2k were making the games. I know this is a crazy idea in a free market society, but sometimes, competition does make the end product better for both games/products.

...but that's a secret so don't tell anyone.

You best check your ringtone there buddy boy.

The original Tecmo Super Bowl is the greatest video game ever made...not just football game.

uhh, no. i was in the same camp as you, so i decided to fire it up on the emulator a little while back. i came to the verdict that tecmo super bowl kicked ass when i was 12, which was almost 20 years ago.

uhh, no. i was in the same camp as you, so i decided to fire it up on the emulator a little while back. i came to the verdict that tecmo super bowl kicked ass when i was 12, which was almost 20 years ago.

Well then, I would think you guys already know this, but if not, I'm about to make you day:

http://play.tm/news/29296/tecmo-remake-sup...r-xbla-and-psn/

tabletop football never worked for me. Strat-o-matic baseball and hockey were great. Never tried APBA.

I think I might skip Madden this season. There hasnt really been enough significant improvement in the past few releases to justify buying that. I buy Madden, NCAA, FIFA, and NHL every season. I like to play NCAA and use the draft classes on Madden, but usually I just get through 2 seasons of each before I move on and later the new titles come out and I start over. This year Ill just continue on my NCAA Dynasty and NFL Franchise from 2010 Madden.

Ill stagger my purchases. NHL and FIFA World Cup this year, NCAA and NFL in 2011(2012), and so on.

I wish EA still could make baseball games. Their last MLB release was Great. 2K sucks at baseball games.

tabletop football never worked for me. Strat-o-matic baseball and hockey were great. Never tried APBA.

I wish EA still could make baseball games. Their last MLB release was Great. 2K sucks at baseball games.

APBA Pro Football is tops. I also used to play one called BLM - Big League Manager. I can't recall - there was an outfit in the late '70's and in the '80's that had a fine NBA game.

APBA Baseball is played nationwide.. I was always aware of Strat-o-Matic, but never played it.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/fa...ion-games_N.htm

awesome article. Brings me back. I am also guilty of moving towards these electronic games. I still have my Strat-o-matic hockey and baseball games (football too). Reading that makes me want to break em out.

My dad still plays Strat hockey almost every night. He just finished a complete replay of an Original 6 hockey season.

A few other games I remember are Pursue the Pennant Baseball, Statis Pro Baseball, Basketball, and Boxing, Win Place and Show horse racing, and a more primitive game with a spinner called All-Star Baseball.

Its a shame that tabletop games are eventually going to dry up.

awesome article. Brings me back. I am also guilty of moving towards these electronic games. I still have my Strat-o-matic hockey and baseball games (football too). Reading that makes me want to break em out.

My dad still plays Strat hockey almost every night. He just finished a complete replay of an Original 6 hockey season.

A few other games I remember are Pursue the Pennant Baseball, Statis Pro Baseball, Basketball, and Boxing, Win Place and Show horse racing, and a more primitive game with a spinner called All-Star Baseball.

Its a shame that tabletop games are eventually going to dry up.

There was a company (named PTG, I think) that had a bowling game! There was a golf game out there, too.

APBA football was on a 360Kb disk, for a season. AFAIK, that was the only one - folks were ripping it off big time. I've got a season of APBA baseball somewhere, on a 720Kb floppy.

I used to play some of the Avalon Hill war games - not too often, though.

And good for Dad! B-)

APBA Pro Football is tops. I also used to play one called BLM - Big League Manager. I can't recall - there was an outfit in the late '70's and in the '80's that had a fine NBA game.

APBA Baseball is played nationwide.. I was always aware of Strat-o-Matic, but never played it.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/fa...ion-games_N.htm

OOTP Baseball is by far the best baseball sim out there...try it and you will be forever addicted to it...Version 11 coming out in early April looks amazing...