Uniform Design

UNIFORM DESIGN

Going back to the royal blue. Modern but yet still simple (unlike the vikings). Red would just be an alternate. Helmets would be charging buffalo with white helmet and white facemasks, red stripe down the center. i would love to see something like this to start a new decade of football.

real life example would be Oklahoma State Uniform, just switch their orange to blue, black to red.

UNIFORM DESIGN

Going back to the royal blue. Modern but yet still simple (unlike the vikings). Red would just be an alternate. Helmets would be charging buffalo with white helmet and white facemasks, red stripe down the center. i would love to see something like this to start a new decade of football.

real life example would be Oklahoma State Uniform, just switch their orange to blue, black to red.

They look like the Pro Bowl uniforms

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2006_Pro_Bowl_tackle.jpg

Certainly better than the current eye-hurtin' clown suits. It's getting pretty close for teams changing uni's to submit them to the league for approval. If we're gonna continue to suck, I hope it's at least in the throwbacks full time.

Do they still make shoulder pads that big? JK.

Very college looking. I actually like our Home all Blue Uni's BUT I think our road Uni's need a major overhaul. I feel like our all blue home Uni's look pretty good but that our away Uni's just suck they are a cluster!@#$ trying to claim way too many colors. I feel like if we maybe go white throw back Uni's away while keeping our all blue home Uni's it would be a good change.

Don't really love them, but if we were going in that direction the new torso stripes have to be wider. They look pretty wimpy/thin in your drawings.

I can make myself live with navy (MUCH rather see Royal Blue), but the current road uni's I just hate out loud.

Agreed on the Throwbacks. Those are real football uniforms, not the kindergarten designed current version with 6 shades of blue. What color blind administrator decided they looked good in the first place? The standing red buffalo, white helmet, white pants, royal blue throwback jersey. No one complains about the Colts, Bears, Packers, 49ers, Giants or Jets uniforms, and they're all pretty much original versions that have been in use going on 50 years in most cases. They're traditional, they're not too busy looking, and they look great.

UNIFORM DESIGN

The red unis remind me of the Pats

Bring back the championship uni's from the 60's or 80's. Those were football uniforms. The costumes they wear now are a farce.

+1. I despise current uniforms. Farce is a good description. No doubt the brain-child of the guy who gave us the Toronto-Farce... Russ Brandon - marketing boy.

Very college looking. I actually like our Home all Blue Uni's BUT I think our road Uni's need a major overhaul. I feel like our all blue home Uni's look pretty good but that our away Uni's just suck they are a cluster!@#$ trying to claim way too many colors. I feel like if we maybe go white throw back Uni's away while keeping our all blue home Uni's it would be a good change.

Respect your opinion but I despise current home unis... and I think I am not alone. What you call blue I call blue-black. That's not blue. And virtually "all black" looks absolutely ridiculous (my opinion). The Bills had one of the most classic-looking uniforms in the 60's. Why they did these changes over the years to end up with the hideous current ones is beyond me. The Jets realized their lunacy long ago and went back to the classic 60's jerseys. As with everything else, it seems to take the Bills a while to catch on.

Give me a football jersey. Keep it as simple as possible. Basically I want both throwbacks full time.

A great football jersey should take approx 2 minutes to design. 2 colors. Home jersey is the base color on white pants and matching socks. Opposite with the road, or road white on white (pants and jersey).

For some design, give me stripes around the upper arm, like every classic football jersey. Essentially the Browns, Bears, Jets, Colts, Packers, but with Bills colors.

Thats all I need. I HATE swooshy, over stylized circa 1998-2003 era jersey. Stinks of 12-16 aged focused group testing and market research. The best jerseys throughout sports are the one's that have changed the least. The worst uni's are of this lot, see-current Vikings, Bills, Cardinals, et al. The only exception that looks half-way decent are the Broncos, and the Elway era are STILL much better.

Why is it when I was about 12 or so-circa 1998, that everyone decided that vibrant colors wont sell or that anything that doesn't have black, silver, navy, or red in it won't sell either?

i say you go to the throwbacks full time, jets and giants did it, both look good.. classic. classic is better than trendy.

THROWBACKS! THROWBACKS! THROWBACKS! THROWBACKS! Absolutely!! Toss the current road uniforms in the dump.

I like these.

I think our white throwbacks are the best jerseys in the NFL. I wasn't really a fan of the throwback craze that's been going on in sports the last five years or so but that design changed my mind. I'd like to see the Bills wear the white throwbacks at home like some teams do.

I don't like the blue throwbacks. I think the blue is too bright. Didn't we wear more like a navy design back in that era?

UNIFORM DESIGN

No offense but....I'd be happy with the same uniforms, nobody bitched when we went to 4 Super Bowls !