the scoop on joe logan

dilliards

The legend of Joe Logan begins.

Speculation about Cowher was fueled further on Wednesday night when Logan tweeted “Cowher OK with what the Bills will offer Salary wise, but looking for commitment from RB (Russ Brandon) for player budget.”

To make his tweet even stronger, he took a shot at ESPN insider Adam Schefter, saying “Adam_Schefter says Cowher walking dog to satisfy his contention that Cowher decided to go back to the studio next year. Nice try Scheff.”

Joe Logan, the common man's voicepiece.

P.S. Linky worky fine

I feel Joe is legit. I have a suspicion that by utlilizing small/local/unheard of media outlets to share rumors that have proven to be true (except for the Cowher happy with contract/still working on money for players etc), folks within the Bills organization are purposely SLAPPING national media figures in the face due to national media figures crapping all over the organization for years.

I feel Joe is legit. I have a suspicion that by utlilizing small/local/unheard of media outlets to share rumors that have proven to be true (except for the Cowher happy with contract/still working on money for players etc), folks within the Bills organization are purposely SLAPPING national media figures in the face due to national media figures crapping all over the organization for years.

Now I'm wondering about this. Conspiracy theorists unite if you will, but I'd find it quite humorous....in fact, downright hilarious...that the Bills organization would feed this to a little, unknown guy (outside of EA, at least) who doesn't give two hoots if he or his source is right just to spite E$PN.

The reporter should have asked Joe Logan his new found fame was....

....more amazing than the time Michael Jackson come over to his house to use the bathroom?

....more amazing than the time he saved those old people from that nursing home fire?

....more amazing than the time he ate his weight in Godfather's pizza?

The reporter should have asked Joe Logan his new found fame was....

....more amazing than the time Michael Jackson come over to his house to use the bathroom?

....more amazing than the time he saved those old people from that nursing home fire?

....more amazing than the time he ate his weight in Godfather's pizza?

calm down chunk.....

now go find sloth

Now I'm wondering about this. Conspiracy theorists unite if you will, but I'd find it quite humorous....in fact, downright hilarious...that the Bills organization would feed this to a little, unknown guy (outside of EA, at least) who doesn't give two hoots if he or his source is right just to spite E$PN.

its not the orginization feeding it- it is a friend who is probably pretty secure that his buddy joe will not sell him out. believe it or not, people who work for the bills have friends who dont work for the bills.

the guy is legit in the sense that he admits that none of what he is posting about cowher is a sure sign he is going to get hired, and that the chances are not really all that high as is.

all we can know for sure is-with all the rumors-not a single party has denied a thing. so lets all enjoy this publicity for the Bills while we can...

(with all that said- i want martyball in buffalo)

Excellent use of the $

:nana:

My guess is that his "source" is Thurman Thomas.

In the article, he mentioned something about many of the bills and those connected to Bills living in East Aurora and Orchard Park. Thurman lives in OP and he is the only one around the Bills who seems to be talking. It's odd to me that his source would give him permission twice to post this stuff. Especially about the firings. Its either Thurman or someone in the offices at OBD who might have had knowledge of the firings beforehand due to HR related paperwork and such.

“Cowher OK with what the Bills will offer Salary wise, but looking for commitment from RB (Russ Brandon) for player budget.”

“From everything I am told a contract isn’t the issue. It’s about other things, such as if the Bills will spend on talent and personnel and coaches and other things."

Sounds like he wants the Bills to move away from "cash to the cap." I strongly doubt that will happen. I suspect that this was a sticking point with Shanahan as well (who will have no such limitations in Washington).

“Cowher OK with what the Bills will offer Salary wise, but looking for commitment from RB (Russ Brandon) for player budget.”

“From everything I am told a contract isn’t the issue. It’s about other things, such as if the Bills will spend on talent and personnel and coaches and other things."

Sounds like he wants the Bills to move away from "cash to the cap." I strongly doubt that will happen. I suspect that this was a sticking point with Shanahan as well (who will have no such limitations in Washington).

Hmmm, with no cap next year, what exactly would this mean?????

Welcome to new media, the use of regional/grassroots online news channels that tend to be more favorable to the source. This is why the national/established pipelines are running scared. They can't move as fast or be as connected as the local guy. Plus they can't spin it to fit their own agendas.

C