Kyle Williams named pro bowl alternate

C.Biscuit97

Congrats Kyle, great job this year! I agree, we do need another big runner stuffer to compliment Kyle. I like Stroud, but I think his better days are behind him.

Stroud did the same thing this year that he did last year. He started the season looking like a force. Then after the first couple games, he started to decline. By the end of the season, he is just getting abused regularly. It has to be something to do with conditioning/injuries/age.

Meh, the pro bowl is just a popularity contest, especially when it comes to line play, right guys? :doh:

Except, of course, for when fans really like the guy that gets voted in; then it actually has merit.

Haha very well said :rolleyes: i dont think it can get any more true than that

Meh, the pro bowl is just a popularity contest, especially when it comes to line play, right guys? :rolleyes:

Except, of course, for when fans really like the guy that gets voted in; then it actually has merit.

Usually, a player earns recognition based on his play.... then he gets into the pro bowl based on reputation after that.

Stroud did the same thing this year that he did last year. He started the season looking like a force. Then after the first couple games, he started to decline. By the end of the season, he is just getting abused regularly. It has to be something to do with conditioning/injuries/age.

And the Stupid Scheme that Fewell runs.

The Kyle Williams selection goes to show that this team has talent, just not being used properly.