How can we make things right to Leodis?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen some rumblings from poster here on chants etc.. during the home opener...

lets try to make some sort of organized effort for us to unite and show Leodis our support for him.

anyone have suggestions? anyone good at organizing? help?

chat? banners? rally?

fan mail...lots of it

Send him a football autographed by Scott Norwood?

No, Leodis will have made $19.4 million by December of 2012. I'm not feeling too sorry for him. And I'm sure he can pay for a therapist.

And I didn't vandalize his lawn so I don't feel like I have to make amends for that either.

Nice sentiment though. But it's a tough world, even for millionaires.

Contact the Bills, and let them know we would like the D introduced prior to the home opener, and greet Leodis with a rousing ovation.

If everyone went along that would a great way to show support. He has to feel terrible and probably needs 70k to show a little love

I have seen some rumblings from poster here on chants etc.. during the home opener...

lets try to make some sort of organized effort for us to unite and show Leodis our support for him.

chat? banners? rally?

I just sent a personal e-mail to Leodis, address: info@leodismckelvin.com

Whether he gets it or not, who knows? :wallbash:

Here's an idea: Set up a giant card at Hammer's lot of Pinto Ron's tailgate and have fans sign it with messages of support. Then deliver it to the Fieldhouse. I'm sure McK will get it.

PTR

Yeah, this kind of thing is a good idea.

The whole "he's a pro athlete and therefore mentally invulnerable" thing makes no sense at all. He already felt horrible, now he feels horrible and violated and possibly unsafe even at home.

I'd love to see the guys who did this caught and prosecuted to the limit of the law.

chat? banners? rally?

You're !@#$ing joking, right???

chat? banners? rally?

Make signs and tell Leodis to hang on the !@#$ing ball! What a horrible mistake at the most crucial part of the game. He fits right in with the rest of the team I guess.

I know, that was harsh! :wallbash:

Holy Crap - what is going on around here? I'm more concerned about how Leodis is going to make things right to the fans by his play on the field

*Edit* - OK guess my sarcasm detector isn't fully functional this AM. Funny how this really could have been a real post given all the other on the subject. Next I'm waiting for someone to start a petition to put him on the Wall of Fame because we all feel so sorry for him...

Why do we have to make it right to him? McFumble costs us a game. We all know football fans and Bills fans, if he runs a kickoff back for a touchdown this week against Tampa Bay, all will be forgotten. Football is no different than any other sport, it is a "What have you done for me lately" game. The person that painted his yard was an idiot and took it too far, but Bills fans in general have a right to have him a little lower on the likeablity scale, especially since he fumbled two straight kickoffs. I don't feel sorry for any 20 something year old who will make nearly 20 million dollars in the length of his rookie contract, time he earns it. Hopefully he learns a valuable lesson from this and learns it is time to think team and game situation and not just "Me getting on the Highlight Films."

First of all, "WE" didn't do anything. Anyone that does this under the auspices of being a fan, is not part of any 'fan club' I am part of. That said, cheer you M-F head off at every game for every player.

chat? banners? rally?

No, Leodis will have made $19.4 million by December of 2012. I'm not feeling too sorry for him. And I'm sure he can pay for a therapist.

And I didn't vandalize his lawn so I don't feel like I have to make amends for that either.

Agree. Yeah, hard to feel sorry for these guys, knowing they're in their early 20's and financially set for life (assuming they manage their money intelligently).

Maybe a note from the offending Hamburg vandal saying, "If I had another chance 100 times, I would probably do the same thing. The only thing I've got to do is paint a more lifelike wiener."

Hey, you were looking for ideas. How about a casserole then?

PTR

How about we pitch together and round up another Million Dollars for him? Or maybe a get well card to his hands so he can hang on to the ball next time. He should feel lucky that he is in Buffalo, a city used to losing and not in Philly (Mitch Williams) or Boston (Bill Buckner), then he would really feel hated. Bills fans will get over it as soon as he has a good game. What did you guys with this idea do for Losman after the Jets game last year?

I got to meet Leodis at camp this summer and the guy was probably the most patient with the fans of all the Bills. He even stopped on the way to the Dorms from the field where most all the other players would just put on their IPODS and baseball hats and cruise by.

He was polite and humble and he got swarmed but he hung in there and made my kids day because it was packed down by the field and hard for little kids to get anywhere close to the starters for autographs.

If his coach isn't astute enough to tell him to take a knee, he damn-well better not take one unless the kick dictates that he does, which this kick did not. So he covered the ball up as best he could and gave it his all. Just like he is trained to do.

When the cops find out who trashed his lawn (and they will), I say make an example of the punks.

Leodis is smart enough to know that Bills fans are behind him and this was just a drunk loser or two reacting after a night game.

(BTW I told you guys to take the Bills and the points)

QFT. He should get over it and move on. I could care lessif his feelings are hurt. Mine are too.

I got to meet Leodis at camp this summer and the guy was probably the most patient with the fans of all the Bills. He even stopped on the way to the Dorms from the field where most all the other players would just put on their IPODS and baseball hats and cruise by.

He was polite and humble and he got swarmed but he hung in there and made my kids day because it was packed down by the field and hard for little kids to get anywhere close to the starters for autographs.

If his coach isn't astute enough to tell him to take a knee, he damn-well better not take one unless the kick dictates that he does, which this kick did not. So he covered the ball up as best he could and gave it his all. Just like he is trained to do.

When the cops find out who trashed his lawn (and they will), I say make an example of the punks.

Leodis is smart enough to know that Bills fans are behind him and this was just a drunk loser or two reacting after a night game.

(BTW I told you guys to take the Bills and the points)

I have been to camp for the past 10 years, and the most patient players I have come across were Erik Flowers and Mike Williams-So Much for That?

I have been to camp for the past 10 years, and the most patient players I have come across were Erik Flowers and Mike Williams-So Much for That?

just saying he's not full of himself, and he was impressive off the field. that's worth something. if it happened to Hargrove I'd be helping buy the spray paint....

QFT. He should get over it and move on. I could care lessif his feelings are hurt. Mine are too.

I feel the same way. My feelings are hurt too. I am sick of the bills losing like this. Big deal, his lawn got sprayed. He said he did not even notice it until Monday afternoon. I love all you guys that are blaming Jauron for this loss. While, I am not crazy about the guy, Jauron coached his azz off on Monday night. But it just goes to show you that Jauron will never get credit with certain posters. Mcdipshit cost us this game & I hope he gets booed right out of the stadium sunday afternoon. 2 hands on the f&cking ball moron.

Agree. Yeah, hard to feel sorry for these guys, knowing they're in their early 20's and financially set for life (assuming they manage their money intelligently).

Maybe a note from the offending Hamburg vandal saying, "If I had another chance 100 times, I would probably do the same thing. The only thing I've got to do is paint a more lifelike wiener."

:thumbsup::flirt::lol::lol:

Why do we have to make it right to him? McFumble costs us a game. We all know football fans and Bills fans, if he runs a kickoff back for a touchdown this week against Tampa Bay, all will be forgotten. Football is no different than any other sport, it is a "What have you done for me lately" game. The person that painted his yard was an idiot and took it too far, but Bills fans in general have a right to have him a little lower on the likeablity scale, especially since he fumbled two straight kickoffs. I don't feel sorry for any 20 something year old who will make nearly 20 million dollars in the length of his rookie contract, time he earns it. Hopefully he learns a valuable lesson from this and learns it is time to think team and game situation and not just "Me getting on the Highlight Films."

if you remember corrctly. norwood cost us a SUPER BOWL. yet we welcomed him with open arms in a niagara square bills rally. that was a super bowl. this is week 1. we weren't even expected to come that close to winning. theres no reason to be so bent up about it to resort to vandalism. it wasn't only mckelvin. where was the defense those last two drives?

the only reason we have to make it right is because that fool who painted his lawn made bills fans look like overreacting !@#$s. a chant or some sort of support being shown would show that WE are the class of the NFL and NOT THOSE F*CKING PATRIOTS*!!!!

The only person who needs "to make things right" to Leodis is the one responsible for the vandalism. I dont owe that fumbling clown anything and I dont care at all about how he feels about Bills fans because of his painted grass. His fumble ruined my Monday evening....is he going to "make things right" to me???

I will be "boo" ing him Sunday.

The only person who needs "to make things right" to Leodis is the one responsible for the vandalism. I dont owe that fumbling clown anything and I dont care at all about how he feels about Bills fans because of his painted grass. His fumble ruined my Monday evening....is he going to "make things right" to me???

I will be "boo" ing him Sunday.

Stay home.

In my mind, his bonehead play ranks up there with the top ten of all time. Now he has to WIN us a game just to break even. Then he has to win another one to get back into the fold. This guy has a long way to go to prove he's anything more than another Bills game killer.

Sorry about his lawn, but I didn't do it. I'm sick of apologizing for idiot Buffalo sports fans. I live in NC now and the morons that came down here for the Eastern Conf finals against the Hurricanes created a bad rep for Buffalo sports fans that will be long remembered here. As soon as I say I'm from Buffalo, that's the first thing they mention.

I used to have Bills season tix, but gave those up when my son witnessed five different fights in the stands. We're on a downward spiral and McGamekill will get no props from me for adding to this misery. He needs to wrench some of those millions from his pocket and get a decent security system at his house.

The guy fumbled a football. He didn't sell dope to schoolkids, he didn't rape your grandmother, he didn't murder your son, he didn't cause the stock market crash, he didn't lay you off from your mid management desk job, he fumbled a football. Some of you need to grow up.

Maybe TO, Donte and Keewaukie can set up a sympathy twitter "buddy" page that we can all tweet with encouraging messages of support.

Cuz now he needs us the most--seeing how he suffered through unimaginable tragedy in a single day.

I think my will say "stay strong, LEO. We heart you".