How can we make things right to Leodis?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you remember corrctly. norwood cost us a SUPER BOWL. yet we welcomed him with open arms in a niagara square bills rally. that was a super bowl. this is week 1. we weren't even expected to come that close to winning. theres no reason to be so bent up about it to resort to vandalism. it wasn't only mckelvin. where was the defense those last two drives?

the only reason we have to make it right is because that fool who painted his lawn made bills fans look like overreacting !@#$s. a chant or some sort of support being shown would show that WE are the class of the NFL and NOT THOSE F*CKING PATRIOTS*!!!!

The norwood welcome home thing was almost 20 years ago, a lot of optimism has been drained from this town in that time. I'm sure most people thought we'd make it back and win at some point (not neccessarily the very next year or three more times in a row) which made it easier.

If he is going to judge us by one or two morons' actions, then screw him. I'm not going to cheer him or write him a sympathy card or email because of a couple vandals. To hold us all accountable would be childish. No need to make it right, let's just kick some ass Sunday, Go Bills. :thumbsup:

I have seen some rumblings from poster here on chants etc.. during the home opener...

lets try to make some sort of organized effort for us to unite and show Leodis our support for him.

anyone have suggestions? anyone good at organizing? help?

chat? banners? rally?

I have an idea.

Change these jack*ss almost-nationwide zoning laws that stops a man from putting up a fence around his city and suburban property.

Like the old proverb said... "Good fences make good neighbors."

:thumbsup:

The guy fumbled a football. He didn't sell dope to schoolkids, he didn't rape your grandmother, he didn't murder your son, he didn't cause the stock market crash, he didn't lay you off from your mid management desk job, he fumbled a football. Some of you need to grow up.

If his job has no importance at all, as you seem to point out, why would we waste our time making him feel better? Actually, why would so many of us spend so much time posting on these boards? Why would so many of us spend so much money on tickets, team gear, NFL Sunday Ticket, etc. To the majority of us posting here his job is important, and I am not justifying painting his yard, that was done by some idiot that doesn't represent me, or most Bills fans, maybe he does you if you feel you have to make up for that dumbass that did it.

The norwood welcome home thing was almost 20 years ago, a lot of optimism has been drained from this town in that time. I'm sure most people thought we'd make it back and win at some point (not neccessarily the very next year or three more times in a row) which made it easier.

If he is going to judge us by one or two morons' actions, then screw him. I'm not going to cheer him or write him a sympathy card or email because of a couple vandals. To hold us all accountable would be childish. No need to make it right, let's just kick some ass Sunday, Go Bills. :thumbsup:

You are right on the money with your assessment. Might I add, that what Norwood did was he missed at doing his job, he didn't do something that was ill-advised and a moronic play on his part. What McFumble did was the equivalent of Norwood picking up the ball and trying a fake field goal all on his own with no regards to what was best for his team.

The guy fumbled a football. He didn't sell dope to schoolkids, he didn't rape your grandmother, he didn't murder your son, he didn't cause the stock market crash, he didn't lay you off from your mid management desk job, he fumbled a football. Some of you need to grow up.

I guess as fans we have no right to be upset and B word and moan. With that logic if we get upset by anything that happens during a football game we need to grow up. If anyone was pissed that Norwood missed the kick, grow up. :thumbsup:

The only person that needs to grow up is the vandal, assuming of course it was an adult.

I have seen some rumblings from poster here on chants etc.. during the home opener...

lets try to make some sort of organized effort for us to unite and show Leodis our support for him.

anyone have suggestions? anyone good at organizing? help?

chat? banners? rally?

How about we beat the rules, regarding momentum carrying a player into the endzone, into his head for a week or so? Cuz i'm certain that even his ego isn't big enough to combat common sense, coupled with the fact that April, the best ST coach ever, was in his ear b4 that kick!

How about we beat the rules, regarding momentum carrying a player into the endzone, into his head for a week or so? Cuz i'm certain that even his ego isn't big enough to combat common sense, coupled with the fact that April, the best ST coach ever, was in his ear b4 that kick!

April, the best ST coach ever, whose units have consistently been abysmal throughout the offseason, and the first game of the season. how about someone suggesting vandalizing his house??

while we're at it, let's vandalize the houses of every player who made a mistake during the MNF game, since they all added up in the end.

in fact, next time any one of use makes a mistake at work, no matter how much we make, we deserve to have our houses vandalized. right?

maybe twenty years ago people were more forgiving, i.e. when Norwood came back home, but twenty years on it appears people have gotten more stupid and immature.

Maybe I'm just getting old and bitter, but... I think it should be Leodis (my main man!) that should be reaching out to the fans.

Sure a couple idiots did something stupid to his yard, but c'mon... it's obvious that most fans wouldn't do this to a Bills player.

The guy totally f'd up and SHOULD feel bad about it. He's the one that should try to make the fans feel better... not the other way around.

Let's just forget about it and move on.

Maybe I'm just getting old and bitter, but... I think it should be Leodis (my main man!) that should be reaching out to the fans.

Sure a couple idiots did something stupid to his yard, but c'mon... it's obvious that most fans wouldn't do this to a Bills player.

The guy totally f'd up and SHOULD feel bad about it. He's the one that should try to make the fans feel better... not the other way around.

Let's just forget about it and move on.

I agree, there are hundreds of thousands of Bills fans in this country, if they were all in his front yard someone would have seen them.

In my mind, his bonehead play ranks up there with the top ten of all time. Now he has to WIN us a game just to break even. Then he has to win another one to get back into the fold. This guy has a long way to go to prove he's anything more than another Bills game killer.

Sorry about his lawn, but I didn't do it. I'm sick of apologizing for idiot Buffalo sports fans. I live in NC now and the morons that came down here for the Eastern Conf finals against the Hurricanes created a bad rep for Buffalo sports fans that will be long remembered here. As soon as I say I'm from Buffalo, that's the first thing they mention.

I used to have Bills season tix, but gave those up when my son witnessed five different fights in the stands. We're on a downward spiral and McGamekill will get no props from me for adding to this misery. He needs to wrench some of those millions from his pocket and get a decent security system at his house.

He led the NFL in kickoff returns average last year, and he's a young corner who has only played 17 pro games. Lets all resent him because he got drafted in the first round and he makes a lot of money. Maybe we should trade him because he fumbled.

This thread was about what to do to support the guy because some people went to his house and vandalized his property. If your son witnessed five fights in the stands then stop taking him to the games or sit in the family section. Doesn't mean you have to stop supporting your team and its players.

This message board has far too many negative complaining whiners for my taste. It doesn't make you a real fan boys.

I never said to trade him. I said he has a lot of making up to do on the field and that there should be no sympathy for him, considering he plays a game for millions of dollars. These days folks are fighting to feed their kids. Moron sports, movie, and music stars are doing very little to ease that pain, and in fact are making it worse by not performing to basic standards of excellence and milking the system for all they can get.

So what if he led the league in *anything.* He contributed greatly one of the biggest losses in team history and I for one am sick of people backing these guys up simply because they play for our town. I repeat, there is nothing to make up for. He gets paid big bucks to PERFORM. He did not perform and therefore deserves the scorn he is receiving. Idiots vandalize property everyday. So he got tagged this time. Boo freakin hoo. He needs to get out there and score touchdowns, make interceptions, and EARN his money. When they start winning and demonstrating that they deserve praise and sympathy, then I'll back them. Until then, I'm sick of seeing them lose and I certainly would not pay a dime in person or on TV to see this travesty we call a football team. :D

This nightmare will only end when the team relocates, and then we can all go back to getting things done instead of watching this crap. Yeah, I'm pissed about this loss. I gave them more than the benefit of the doubt for a decade and this is what I get in return. I'll save my sympathy and goodwill for people who truly deserve it, and trust me, millionaires are not on my list.

He led the NFL in kickoff returns average last year, and he's a young corner who has only played 17 pro games. Lets all resent him because he got drafted in the first round and he makes a lot of money. Maybe we should trade him because he fumbled.

This thread was about what to do to support the guy because some people went to his house and vandalized his property. If your son witnessed five fights in the stands then stop taking him to the games or sit in the family section. Doesn't mean you have to stop supporting your team and its players.

This message board has far too many negative complaining whiners for my taste. It doesn't make you a real fan boys.