My yearly "Thank You" post

Bill from NYC

I for one enjoy the off season more than the season itself in terms of posting on TSW, especially around draft time. This site has literal football experts (omg, not me) who offer up info that is tough to get from other places. At the same time, it is given from the perspective of a Bills fan. How cool is that?

We all have different opinions wrt what the Bills should do to make us a winning team. I apologise for making mine perhaps TOO clear over the many years I have been here. Either way, we all have the same goal, arguments notwithstanding.

In this sense, I thank each and every poster for the dialogue. Thanks SDS for providing a forum in which we can share our passion about our beloved team. :D It is great to see so many new posters, and my wish is that some of the "old" posters stop back in.

Another season begins soon, and here is to kicking the living s--t out of Brady and the patsies. I toast all Bills fans to the premise of never giving up. This is part of what seperates us from front running fans from other teams.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one enjoy the off season more than the season itself in terms of posting on TSW, especially around draft time. This site has literal football experts (omg, not me) who offer up info that is tough to get from other places. At the same time, it is given from the perspective of a Bills fan. How cool is that?

We all have different opinions wrt what the Bills should do to make us a winning team. I apologise for making mine perhaps TOO clear over the many years I have been here. Either way, we all have the same goal, arguments notwithstanding.

In this sense, I thank each and every poster for the dialogue. Thanks SDS for providing a forum in which we can share our passion about our beloved team. :D It is great to see so many new posters, and my wish is that some of the "old" posters stop back in.

Another season begins soon, and here is to kicking the living s--t out of Brady and the patsies. I toast all Bills fans to the premise of never giving up. This is part of what seperates us from front running fans from other teams.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

Way to stay classy, NY.

GO BILLS!!!

Second that.

Oh yeah. Roll Tide Roll!

Cheers to you, Bill! :doh:

Bill from NYC, I couldn't have said it better. Nice post.

If Edwards comes out firing like he did in the preseason going 10 strait completed passes but then ends the drive with a TD..........

And if the D harasses Brady all night..........

Hey, it could happen.

In this sense, I thank each and every poster for the dialogue. Thanks SDS for providing a forum in which we can share our passion about our beloved team. :doh: It is great to see so many new posters, and my wish is that some of the "old" posters stop back in.

Just joined this forum just before this years draft and I am loving this place. Good place to talk Bills football and football in general. I am entering this season with a positive out look (After all life is easier with a smile) and I look froward to a hopefully good season. So Go Bills and lets hope for a Monday night miracle after all aren't we just due for something good to happen! ;)

Good post and lets go Bills :thumbsup:

In this sense, I thank each and every poster for the dialogue. Thanks SDS for providing a forum in which we can share our passion about our beloved team. :doh: It is great to see so many new posters, and my wish is that some of the "old" posters stop back in.

Well said sir! Classy! ;)

We're differ on some opinions in the past but I always enjoy your posts. We all deserve a Bills W tomorrow night. ;)

Wow! Nice thread!

As much as everyone likes to argue their points (and sometimes poke fun) the bottom line is, come game day, we're all cheering for the same team.

Here's hoping we all go to bed tonight a little bit happier, and if the Bills can't win, maybe Bruschi can trip and fall on National Television for us!!

Very nice post Bill! It has been a long offseason and we are all certainly ready for some football. "No one circles the wagon's like the Buffalo Bills" and the same can be said for their fans. Now let's get out there and kick some * patsie @$$!!!!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!