Last post wins!

/dev/null

Link

No, A-holes have been around for a long time. Nice try though. :thumbsup:

Listen tough breasts, go back to watching the floating shilt in the pool bit in Caddyshack. When I was 12(1981) I thought that skit was ill thought up. I am glad to see that you find it as the best scene in all of comedic cinema.

FU@KO

If you all have any respect for me whatsoever, I'm sure you'll concede and allow this to be the final post.

Thanks in advance.

Okay, let's try this then.

If you all allow this to be the last post in this thread, I swear on my mother's grave that I will make an honest effort to be polite, humble, and contrite on this board* from now on.

*Replies to Skooby and Owens Maniac are, of course, exempt from this offer.

If you all allow this to be the last post in this thread, I swear on my mother's grave that I will make an honest effort to be polite, humble, and contrite on this board* from now on.

Sorry that is the last reason not to post here. Your !@#$ness gives me something to aspire to.

Stupid job kept me away from TSW :thumbsup:

I would have closed the thread right there :devil:

Sorry that is the last reason not to post here. Your !@#$ness gives me something to aspire to.

Agreed. Now and then it is fun to watch the stalled car on the tracks knowing a train's coming.

I think I'm in the lead......

and everyone here owes a nut to my charitable foundation.

Agreed. Now and then it is fun to watch the stalled car on the tracks knowing a train's coming.

I think I'm in the lead......

and everyone here owes a nut to my charitable foundation.

I think most posters here gave up their manly jewels long ago. My contribution is on its way to you in the mail. Keep an eye open for it...or your mouth whichever you prefer.

I'll give you credit. You're persistent.

But you're also not very good at this game

Who died and made you boss!!

Listen tough breasts, go back to watching the floating shilt in the pool bit in Caddyshack. When I was 12(1981) I thought that skit was ill thought up. I am glad to see that you find it as the best scene in all of comedic cinema.

FU@KO

My what an elitist. :thumbsup:

:devil:

Damn, the ignoring feature still lets me see what you reply to my posts when I reply to yours. :lol:

Just admit it! You're warm for my form! :devil:0:):wub:

I would have copied a link to your post and followed up every single post you make with a not so subtle reminder :thumbsup:

You know, you COULD bribe a moderator to delete every post after mine and lock the thread. (Though if I were you, I'd pay extra to have them lock and PIN the thread).

I'm sure they'd do it, too. Most of 'em don't like me, and the two that do (Lori and AiO - at least they don't dislike me) would want to see me suffer nonetheless.

Couldn't let Lori Win.

If this is the last post in this thread, I will mail via the US Postal Service to each individual currently registered on this board board a check for $100.*

*Offer valid only in Burkina Faso. Claimants must present their address to me in person to claim award. A $110 shipping and handling charge applies.

The next poster believes all of the following:

1) The Patriots are a more honorable and ethical franchise than the Bills

2) DC Tom is the most compassionate person on the Board

3) Alaska Darin is a symbol of human kindness to all

4) Skooby is cogent and has more than a tether to reality

5) The Dolphins are fundamentally a more likable team than the Bills

6) Crayonz is not very funny

The next poster believes all of the following:

1) The Patriots are a more honorable and ethical franchise than the Bills

2) DC Tom is the most compassionate person on the Board

3) Alaska Darin is a symbol of human kindness to all

4) Skooby is cogent and has more than a tether to reality

5) The Dolphins are fundamentally a more likable team than the Bills

6) Crayonz is not very funny

Well, hell, I got #2 going for me at least...