Last post wins!

/dev/null

Why? I like it. :thumbsup:

Have you seen other boards completely cluttered with useless images. They take for ever to load and navigate through.

Now, I don't mind the small preview image that Fearless Leader seems to be incorporating. But I'm sure you, and those of your ilk, will find ways to totally overuse this option and make me regret my approval.

:nana:

Have you seen other boards completely cluttered with useless images. They take for ever to load and navigate through.

Now, I don't mind the small preview image that Fearless Leader seems to be incorporating. But I'm sure you, and those of your ilk, will find ways to totally overuse this option and make me regret my approval.

:nana:

I use RR Turbo so I guess I don't see the slow loading angle. Everything loads fast for me.

This freakin' abomination is still here??? :death:

Well, thanks for adding that inspired post to a long line inspired posts we have all worked so hard to put into this thread.

:P

I use RR Turbo so I guess I don't see the slow loading angle. Everything loads fast for me.

I am now using a very fast Comcast connection. But I know what it's like to have a slow dsl-lite connection, too.

Show some compassion, man. Stop being so selfish!

I am now using a very fast Comcast connection. But I know what it's like to have a slow dsl-lite connection, too.

Show some compassion, man. Stop being so selfish!

I guess I wasn't clear. When I said I have RR Turbo and I don't see the problem I meant it had never really occurred to me before. I agree with you. If it is a problem for others then keep it the way it was. I just don't know enough to know how long it would take someone here with the slowest download speed to load the pages.

BTW, does anyone know why Hossage was banned?

Dude probably finally stepped a bit too far over the line. He was already on thin ice, methinks. I can't find the post that did him in, so it was probably deleted (must have been baaaaaaad).