Last post wins!

/dev/null

It clutters things up. Usually you know whether or not you want to view something based on the description. Just a personal preference.

Then get rid of it I say. Go back to the way it was. People don't like change here I suppose. I actually like being able to post images but to each his own. The old way worked too.

He has a new toy. Hopefully he'll use it so much that SDS will decide to take it away...I hates imbedded pics and vids...

More than likely I will just pull the privs of the offending poster. So, if SD wants to annoy the crap out of people, we'll just take that ability away.

More than likely I will just pull the privs of the offending poster. So, if SD wants to annoy the crap out of people, we'll just take that ability away.

I'd prefer you to take that away. If when I post a Youtube link it automatically posts the video then I can't do what I've been doing in this thread before, putting up numerous Youtube links.

I'd prefer you to take that away. If when I post a Youtube link it automatically posts the video then I can't do what I've been doing in this thread before, putting up numerous Youtube links.

I don't care about this nonsensical thread. I'm talking in general - like posting pics of preparation H on the main board.

Why would you call that a bad thing?

http://www.highlifers.com/art/jessica-alba.jpg

It appears pictures aren't allowed but Youtube links are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IUpRhK-T1g

I was showing you I had mastered them. The video itself had nothing to do with it. :nana:

Why does that bug you?

I'm just posting to see if the youtube vid appears in the quote. It didn't look like that was happening before, but I see one in a quote on this thread.

So, what gives?

OK, it showed up.

Yeech!

Edited by The Dean

I'm just posting to see if the youtube vid appears in the quote. It didn't look like that was happening before, but I see one in a quote on this thread.

So, what gives?

OK, it showed up.

Yeech!

edit your quote then...

edit your quote then...

Yes, in the future I will. But if others don't do it, it won't make much difference. Isn't there a way to turn that off in replies and just leave the link?