Last post wins!

/dev/null

BTW, does anyone know why Hossage was banned?

Hossage was banned? I really didn't mind him as much as most. But I have to assume he did/posted something incredibly stupid, if he got banned. Nobody gets banned here for no good reason. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

Hey, where's the "Edit" button on my first post in this thread? I was going to change the subtitle back to what it was last night, but no Edit button :(

Ignore my last post. (Yes, I know you have already ignored it. But now you are compelled to go back and read what you must ignore!)

Dude probably finally stepped a bit too far over the line. He was already on thin ice, methinks. I can't find the post that did him in, so it was probably deleted (must have been baaaaaaad).

That's why I'm curious.

Hossage was banned? I really didn't mind him as much as most. But I have to assume he did/posted something incredibly stupid, if he got banned. Nobody gets banned here for no good reason. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

If you don't mind remorseless child molesters who use drugs to get what they want he wasn't a bad guy. <_<

Somebody mentioned it another post and I just wondered.

Hey, where's the "Edit" button on my first post in this thread? I was going to change the subtitle back to what it was last night, but no Edit button :(

They seem to disappear quickly. I guess you only have a limited time to edit now.

I think the final straw was the pissing match with John Wawrow. SDS seemed pretty irritated when he closed the thread and there has been no word from Hossage since. I've been expecting a new user with a manicorn avatar to pop up, but nothing so far.

I think the final straw was the pissing match with John Wawrow. SDS seemed pretty irritated when he closed the thread and there has been no word from Hossage since. I've been expecting a new user with a manicorn avatar to pop up, but nothing so far.

I didn't see that. What was the thread? Hopefully JW is still around and we didn't Tim Graham him.

I'm not sure why... or even when, but I do recall a thread where he was just pushing it with someone. Sorry, but my memory sucks. I just recall reading the thread thinking... he's about to get banned. (He seemed to walk that line a fair bit anyways.) I even, politely, suggested he should just drop the discussion because it was heading in a wrong direction. Of course, we know that didn't work.

Seems like the next day he was gone.

Yes... that's the thread I was thinking of. That was the last thread I saw whim in as well.

Of course, I'm sure it didn't help his cause that we were all lamenting the loss of TG and Lori at pretty much the same time. So, I guess one of the mods made the decision to nip that one in the bud before another insightful poster was discouraged.

Yes... that's the thread I was thinking of. That was the last thread I saw whim in as well.

Of course, I'm sure it didn't help his cause that we were all lamenting the loss of TG and Lori at pretty much the same time. So, I guess one of the mods made the decision to nip that one in the bud before another insightful poster was discouraged.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/116756-should-we-hope-the-bills-lose-games-like-jerry-sullivan-said/page__p__1923016#entry1923016

This is it. It's the one where he was ripping Jerry Sullivan and JW was coming to his defense.

Edited by Rob's House

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/116756-should-we-hope-the-bills-lose-games-like-jerry-sullivan-said/page__p__1923016#entry1923016

This is it. It's the one where he was ripping Jerry Sullivan and JW was coming to his defense.

Just skimmed his and JW's comments from that thread and concluded he probably was banned and for good reason.

Just skimmed his and JW's comments from that thread and concluded he probably was banned and for good reason.

He had activity on 09 August, though. Why would it take 3 days? Scott shut that thread down himself.

I'm not sure why... or even when, but I do recall a thread where he was just pushing it with someone. Sorry, but my memory sucks. I just recall reading the thread thinking... he's about to get banned. (He seemed to walk that line a fair bit anyways.) I even, politely, suggested he should just drop the discussion because it was heading in a wrong direction. Of course, we know that didn't work. Seems like the next day he was gone.
I suspect that he's still among us. Decide for yourself.<BR><A href="http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/user/13969-ignatius-j-reilly/">http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/user/13969-ignatius-j-reilly/</A> Edited by BLZFAN4LIFE