Last post wins!

/dev/null

What is the public defender rate? About 100 bucks an hour? Why don't they at least give jurors a prevailing wage? You would see people maybe wanting to serve. I got it lucky... I just turn the court check over to my employer and they pay me my normal wage.

Some business', like the one I worked for, will pay you while you serve. So it wasn't a financial hardship for me. I really don't know how many business' do that though.

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2009/08/kacie-4723_1131275652808_1554758611_1719853_8067118_n.jpg/560_0_resize.jpg

I got out of jury duty twice. First time, the defendant never showed, so a bench warrant was issued and we were all sent home, with our notes that got us out for the next four years. Turns out the guy was picked up for something over the weekend and was in jail for that. The second time I got out because I was going to be giving a training session on one of our security systems that week. But that's the case I think I'd want to be on, had something to do with drug sales. The defending lawyer of course was saying his client was just holding it for someone, not selling. The prosecution, I can't remember it exactly, but it sounded like he was the defendants lawyer also from his opening statement.

what?

Delusions of victory or perhaps the toy he is stealing from the neighbor's kid

I got a hold of a very powerful magnifying glass today and finally found my pecker!

Mine! Mine! Mine!

Now to find the tweezers...