Last post wins!

/dev/null

I win to infinity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I win to infinity with more exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't look like Marlon Brando

OK, so NAMBLA doesn't scare you away?

The next poster in this thread is Steely Dan's long lost twin (Siamese variety) 'brother'. I use the term brother loosely cause you two were once single jointed.

OK, so NAMBLA doesn't scare you away?

The next poster in this thread is Steely Dan's long lost twin (Siamese variety) 'brother'. I use the term brother loosely cause you two were once single jointed.

Ah, sh--, I got no problem with that. Truth be told, I was more worried about the NAMBLA post.

I win to infinity with more exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you put a separation between the exclamation points it won't cause your stupid post to go way out past the borders. (In my best Oscar LeRoy) Jackass.

For being such a tard you are automatically out of the running to win. Also, you're the thread starter so you can't win anyway. It's like the lottery ball picking lady (let the jokes start) can't buy lotter tickets! Dorkmeyer!

HAHA I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAHOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Why are you call LA Hosers? Oh wait, nevermind. :lol:

For being such a tard you are automatically out of the running to win. Also, you're the thread starter so you can't win anyway. It's like the lottery ball picking lady (let the jokes start) can't buy lotter tickets! Dorkmeyer!

Show me the bylaws that say the thread starter can't win

Show me the bylaws that say the thread starter can't win

Bylaws pertaining to contest threads that are posted on OBD;

1. Any thread started by a tard that is a contest then said tard can participate in aforementioned contest but is expressly prohibited from winning said contest.

2. Anyone unable to understand that this is an obvious bylaw is stupid and therefore cannot win either.

:wub:

You love Dev?! :rolleyes:

I hope you like a$$ play, because I'm gonna tickle you from down here, ALLLLL NIGHT!

:lol:

Says the guy living in San Francisco who enjoys cooking.

Geez, never really thought about that before, not that there's anything wrong with that.