Last post wins!

/dev/null

Given this thread is boring I thought it appropriate to add that I just received my electric bill (online) - holy crap - they're always high in the summer but now I know why I blew an ac compressor last week. The bill is 25% higher than my highest month in Texas over a seven year period. I know it has been hot but ..... I guess it has been :wallbash: hot.

Is this boring enough :P to put in the most boring thread?

As painful as it may be to talk about, it's something that we cannot simply allow to fade quietly into the past to be forgotten forever. For the sake of our children and grandchildren, we have to do all we can to make sure that we do not repeat the catastrophic mistakes of our past. Please, we have to be vigilant. Make a commitment today, in your community, to foster awareness so that the world does not ever again have to experience another Foreigner. Thank you.

As painful as it may be to talk about, it's something that we cannot simply allow to fade quietly into the past to be forgotten forever. For the sake of our children and grandchildren, we have to do all we can to make sure that we do not repeat the catastrophic mistakes of our past. Please, we have to be vigilant. Make a commitment today, in your community, to foster awareness so that the world does not ever again have to experience another Foreigner. Thank you.

That was yesterday's news .... I'm hot blooded over your comments .... next you will be telling hossage that I have been waiting for a girl like you ... it's urgent that you reconsider your ststements.

That was yesterday's news .... I'm hot blooded over your comments .... next you will be telling hossage that I have been waiting for a girl like you ... it's urgent that you reconsider your ststements.

Would you say it's urgent urgent urgent urgent urgent, emergency? If you're really that hot blooded about it, maybe you should check it and see. You could have a fever of a hundred and three.

Would you say it's urgent urgent urgent urgent urgent, emergency? If you're really that hot blooded about it, maybe you should check it and see. You could have a fever of a hundred and three.

Sometimes something really really hot, such as a fever of a hundred and three could feel cold as ice, at first.

Sometimes something really really hot, such as a fever of a hundred and three could feel cold as ice, at first.

A fever of 103 is also likely to cause double vision and the sweats will leave you as a dirty white boy (unless you are of another race).

A fever of 103 is also likely to cause double vision and the sweats will leave you as a dirty white boy (unless you are of another race).

If you're a dirty white boy, like me, you could end up with women playing head games with you when you just want to know what love is.

I had a micoplasma Pneumonia one year had a temp of 103, could not stand up, hallucinating. Fluid in my lungs, all that jazz. Worst experience of my life. Apparently I slept for 18 straight hours at one point. I dont really remember any of it.

All i remeber was breathing was very difficult, and it hurt to do so.

I had a micoplasma Pneumonia one year had a temp of 103, could not stand up, hallucinating. Fluid in my lungs, all that jazz. Worst experience of my life. Apparently I slept for 18 straight hours at one point. I dont really remember any of it.

Hmmm... kinda choppy, but I guess it will do for a first verse. You're gonna need a kick-ass guitar riff to make it work. Also, I'd throw in a chorus that explains how love did all this to you or that some sort of temptress woman put a spell on you with her sexy wiles.

Does anybody have any ideas what you should do when this happens?

Is that rabbit Jewish?

Hmmm... kinda choppy, but I guess it will do for a first verse. You're gonna need a kick-ass guitar riff to make it work. Also, I'd throw in a chorus that explains how love did all this to you or that some sort of temptress woman put a spell on you with her sexy wiles.

:thumbsup:

Ouch hurts to read about it - hopefully no lasting damage ... though back to the point

You never take advice back then you paid the price. The doctor said digging for boogers all the time ..... would get you out of your prime and make you wish you were as cold as ice.

This Better. . .

I had a sickness, temp 103.

Caused by a woman, had my head over heat.

Lungs full of fluid, so hard to breathe.

All to find, B :worthy: CH put a spell on me.