Last post wins!

/dev/null

Yep - going to hit a frigid 101 degrees here today and warmer temps to follow. Summer here sucks as bad as winter in WNY.

He's right!!! It does suck!! The hardest part is waiting to do the laundry until the heat index

gets under 100 degrees in the garage in the wee hours of the night!!!

He's right!!! It does suck!! The hardest part is waiting to do the laundry until the heat index

gets under 100 degrees in the garage in the wee hours of the night!!!

B word and complain. whine and moan. oh, it's too hot. oh, it's too cold. oh, i have a garage. oh, i have to do the laundry. look at me, i can use exclamation marks. geez.

and there's the other yahoos:

-- what's your name?

-- why don't you change your name.

-- have i won yet?

-- look, i can find neat little videos on the intrawebs.

-- oh, i'm above all of this last post wins, crap.

get over it people.

i cover the bills. have been for 11 years now. i believe i have some right to complain, don't ya think?

:flirt:

(have i won yet?)

jw

B word and complain. whine and moan. oh, it's too hot. oh, it's too cold. oh, i have a garage. oh, i have to do the laundry. look at me, i can use exclamation marks. geez.

-- what's your name?

-- have i won yet?

get over it people.

i cover the bills. have been for 11 years now. i believe i have some right to complain, don't ya think?

(have i won yet?)

jw

No and No :censored:

(have i won yet?)

jw

So at journalism school did you learn the most sacred rule of the trade: Slow, subtle, spurious sabotage. The whole "objectivity" thing is just a front disguise the reporter's obligatory loathing and sense of superiority to all people, ideas and institutions on his given beat.

Yeah, I guess you can B word. :censored:

For a very very long time.

I doubt there is any woman on the planet who'd back that up. :censored:

-- what's your name?

-- have i won yet?

get over it people.

:wacko:

(have i won yet?)

jw

You forgot;

Does anybody give a :flirt: about JW?

So at journalism school did you learn the most sacred rule of the trade: Slow, subtle, spurious sabotage. The whole "objectivity" thing is just a front disguise the reporter's obligatory loathing and sense of superiority to all people, ideas and institutions on his given beat.

Yeah, I guess you can B word. :huh:

BTW here's another video for all to enjoy;

:blink: Got that right - the reason why my my wife and I have our house on the market in this market and are getting the heck out of here. Even at night it stays in the 80's and is humid.

That's why you gotta move up here. It can get to 100 degrees but no humidity. :D The only time it's humid during the summer is when it's cooling off from the hot weather...like today. But then it's only like that for about a day or so.

BTW, I win! :rolleyes:

Where you do still get $.10 chicken wings???

Pappas (pronounced) paap-a-sez. Ten cent wings every night from 8-11

Max you can get is 20 wings per person. But you have to get 2 drinks per person as well. . . damn. 2.50 drafts of Bud light or 6 dollar pitchers.

I spent 9 dollars tonight had 15 wings and 3 beers! Big spender here!