Last post wins!

/dev/null

still unsure, and late for work, i jumped in the shower and, afterward, had just finished ironing a couple of shirts, when the phone rang.

jw

It was my mistress, saying she had my keys and if I didn't pay for the abortion, she would make sure my wife knew who had my keys and where she took them from.

It was my mistress, saying she had my keys and if I didn't pay for the abortion, she would make sure my wife knew who had my keys and where she took them from.

Nah .... it was his neighbor who was holding the fob for ransom and asking JW to fix his rutted lawn. Seems JW tore it up driving home after a bender last week. JW has made it clear he loves his dear wife. While evil thoughts go through his head in all of the "wouldya" posts he remains a faithful man.

Nah .... it was his neighbor who was holding the fob for ransom and asking JW to fix his rutted lawn. Seems JW tore it up driving home after a bender last week. JW has made it clear he loves his dear wife. While evil thoughts go through his head in all of the "wouldya" posts he remains a faithful man.

Actually it was Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with the keyfob.

still unsure, and late for work, i jumped in the shower and, afterward, had just finished ironing a couple of shirts, when the phone rang.

jw

it was my wife, who had gotten back to where she was and was sorting through the bags that i had helped her carry to her car. the keys, as it turned out, had fallen into one of them.

funny, how life works. that's how i saved $1,000.

and i still blame the neighbor.

jw

it was my wife, who had gotten back to where she was and was sorting through the bags that i had helped her carry to her car. the keys, as it turned out, had fallen into one of them.

So it was all your fault for being a good husband and helping your wife. Hope you learned your lesson from all this.

jw

:wallbash:

jw

Have you shopped that story to sleep aid companies? :wallbash:

So it was all your fault for being a good husband and helping your wife. Hope you learned your lesson from all this.

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyeowWloLTk...feature=related

The dance thing seemed really weird. I wasn't sure if it was real or not anyway.

In this day and age, anything that seems to good to be true, probably is.

Now excuse me while I wire $10,000 to a prince in Africa as a good faith gesture for transfering the $10 Million he wants to smuggle out of the country to me.