Steve McNair found shot to death

Whoever did this was reallllyyyyy pissed at him. Multiple shots is the work of severe anger. IMO

It appears to be a murder/suicide. McNair probably wanted to dump her after the DUI.

A terrible tragedy regardless. Too many deaths lately.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It mentions that she was co-owner with McNair so it sounds completely above board for him.

Metro police spokesman Don Aaron said they were leaning toward certain scenarios based on the evidence, but they hadn’t ruled anything out. Still, they were not actively looking for suspects Saturday night.

Police were not looking for suspects? They should look first and decide later if it is a murder-suicide. Just because she took only one shot to head does not make it suicide.

McNair was a TOUGH QB who played thru injuries and was a leader for that team. Shame what injuries did to him but he could only take that kind of damage so long before it affected his ability to play.

It mentions that she was co-owner with McNair so it sounds completely above board for him.

Police were not looking for suspects? They should look first and decide later if it is a murder-suicide. Just because she took only one shot to head does not make it suicide.

McNair was a TOUGH QB who played thru injuries and was a leader for that team. Shame what injuries did to him but he could only take that kind of damage so long before it affected his ability to play.

There are fairly easy ways to diagnose a suicide. If the gun is still in the hand, how close the shot was to the body, how the body fell, the clues at the crime scene etc... etc....

There are fairly easy ways to diagnose a suicide. If the gun is still in the hand, how close the shot was to the body, how the body fell, the clues at the crime scene etc... etc....

Whether or not there is gun shot residue on her hand.

On CNN, a reporter said that the bodies were discovered by a guy (sorry, forgot his name) who co-owned the condo with McNair. Apparently, the guy was a sports memorabilia dealer. Anyway, the guy discovered the bodies a little before 1pm, but rather than call the police right away he called somebody else, who then called the police about a half an hour later...is it me, or what? I also found it strange, the reporter also said that when he came in, he didn't see the blood right away, and didn't realize they were dead. Is that even logical? From the desciption of the crime scene, the girl was lying on the floor, with a gunshot to the head. Maybe I watch too many movies, or maybe the carpeting/flooring was dark, but wouldn't there be a significant amount of blood? McNair was shot multiple times. It just seems odd that you wouldn't notice like something like that pretty quick. The co-owner said, he went into the condo, walked around a bit, thought they were just in the living room sleeping (I suppose) and then went in the kitchen and saw the blood...very strange, all the information leaked on this story, so far, and the fact that the guy delayed calling anyone seems odd to me.

If you walked into your house, found two dead bodies (bloody or otherwise) wouldn't your first response be to call the police, or for medical attention? Maybe the co-owner knew that McNair wasn't supposed to be with the girl, and it would look bad for McNair, but dead is dead...I just found that a little odd...

On CNN, a reporter said that the bodies were discovered by a guy (sorry, forgot his name) who co-owned the condo with McNair. Apparently, the guy was a sports memorabilia dealer. Anyway, the guy discovered the bodies a little before 1pm, but rather than call the police right away he called somebody else, who then called the police about a half an hour later...is it me, or what? I also found it strange, the reporter also said that when he came in, he didn't see the blood right away, and didn't realize they were dead. Is that even logical? From the desciption of the crime scene, the girl was lying on the floor, with a gunshot to the head. Maybe I watch too many movies, or maybe the carpeting/flooring was dark, but wouldn't there be a significant amount of blood? McNair was shot multiple times. It just seems odd that you wouldn't notice like something like that pretty quick. The co-owner said, he went into the condo, walked around a bit, thought they were just in the living room sleeping (I suppose) and then went in the kitchen and saw the blood...very strange, all the information leaked on this story, so far, and the fact that the guy delayed calling anyone seems odd to me.

If you walked into your house, found two dead bodies (bloody or otherwise) wouldn't your first response be to call the police, or for medical attention? Maybe the co-owner knew that McNair wasn't supposed to be with the girl, and it would look bad for McNair, but dead is dead...I just found that a little odd...

Yes - very odd to me, too.

I wonder it they're thinking it was a murder/suicide. Last week in the town north of mine, a man aged 49 shot his parents then himself, and Friday, a man broke into his recently divorced wife's home and killed her then himself.

RIP, Steve. :thumbsup:

@#$%ing around with a 20-year old?! Guess that learned ya, huh, Steve? Yeah. I removed my earlier post with the tears. But, here's some tears for your wife and kids. :thumbsup:

So he gets the death penalty for that? Nice lady.

Evidence points to the contrary.

Did you read any of my posts after that one?

So now it wasn't "the sick need to kill"? :thumbsup:

You're such an idiot. I never said that's what was going on here. I merely pointed out another one of the reasons people kill. It doesn't surprise me you aren't able to process that information.

Maybe they were having problems already. After the DUI he had decided to take back the Escalade and end the relationship. She, a woman rejected, lost it, killed McNair, and then herself. Seems like the most likely scenario to me. It is a very tragic situation.

Maybe they were having problems already. After the DUI he had decided to take back the Escalade and end the relationship. She, a woman rejected, lost it, killed McNair, and then herself. Seems like the most likely scenario to me. It is a very tragic situation.

Unfortunately, this sounds like the most likely scenario to me, too.....

@#$%ing around with a 20-year old?! Guess that learned ya, huh, Steve? Yeah. I removed my earlier post with the tears. But, here's some tears for your wife and kids. :thumbsup:

Cablelady:

What class you have, so now he deserved to die?

Bizarre response, is there a way you can remove ALL of your past posts while your at it and also force you to have some class, dignity and brains in future ones? If so I'm all for it.

Cablelady:

What class you have, so now he deserved to die?

Bizarre response, is there a way you can remove ALL of your past posts while your at it and also force you to have some class, dignity and brains in future ones? If so I'm all for it.

I'm thinkin this one hit a little to close to home for her. Cut her some slack.