Official Draft Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tough, physical defender that some scouts feel is among the draft's most underrated at the position. Harris might fit best in the NFL in a zone scheme or even at free safety due to his instincts, toughness and reliable open-field tackling.

Cary Harris was the best CB on my board in Round 5. Getting him Round 6 is good.

What are the odds that a 6th round CB can make this final roster? Its not impossible, I suppose, but it seems to me that they could've helped themselves more with...well...just about anything else.

your all jumping the gun again

:thumbsup: You're kidding right

tough, physical defender that some scouts feel is among the draft's most underrated at the position. Harris might fit best in the NFL in a zone scheme or even at free safety due to his instincts, toughness and reliable open-field tackling.

Who cares. The guy isn't needed at all. Let some other retard organization pick him up as an undrafted FA. For every good pick there has been a "WTH" pick. Seriously, how many DB's can we play at one time? Are they planning on using them to rush the passer or stuff the interior line? These guys are complete dunces at times.