What is the most attractive thing

Honestly i would have to say if a girl has a a pretty face and a great smile that is all i need. The rest is all bonus IMO But its hard to resist a nice curvy figure

Just curious what my fellow fans think

I just need a girl who is decent looking and who will never utter the phrase "It's just a game." Honestly. I watch sports all year long and I need someone who can tolerate that.

There's this bombshell who lives pretty close to me who has a Marshawn Lynch jersey on every Sunday. I see her around campus every once in a while but I'm always too flabbergasted to say anything. Completely out of my league unfortunately.

I just need a girl who is decent looking and who will never utter the phrase "It's just a game." Honestly. I watch sports all year long and I need someone who can tolerate that.

There's this bombshell who lives pretty close to me who has a Marshawn Lynch jersey on every Sunday. I see her around campus every once in a while but I'm always too flabbergasted to say anything. Completely out of my league unfortunately.

Nobody is out of your league especially if shes a bills fan!. Go get her or get her number and give it to me

I feel the same way. But I look for those qualities in a guy.

Dude...lay off.....I don't want any daughter of mine being approached by some creepy guy on an internet message board!

When I was in college, being the gambling degenerate that I am I got in trouble with the book & owed him $900. being that I was a college student basically working 10hrs a week for beer money I really did not have that kind of coin. I was down $450 going into the monday night game. Eagles/Oilers. This was back when Cunningham was the qb for the Eagles & I forget who the qb was for the oilers but it was right after Warren Moon & the guy sucked. I think he played his college ball at texas A&M but anyways back on topic. the Eagles were pretty good, the oilers were bad & of course I took the oilers plus the 10pts, putting $400 on it. I rember making the call that night from my dorm room, sweating on the phone as I placed the bet I knew I could not pay. So anyways, the game was going pretty good, Oilers hung tough & were down by 6 with about a minute left, Eagles were on their own 20yrd line just trying to run the clock out. I am thinking to myself, OMG I am actually going to win this thing. Just then, Charlie Gardner I believe runs in the middle of the line & comes out of the pack & breaks off an 80yrd run. I threw a baseballl that I had autographed by Dwight Gooden right thru the TV screen. Now I am in panicked mode. I go to my girl friend's(my wife now) dorm room, wake her up & tell her the situation. She tries to calm me down & says it will be alright. Next morning, there is a knock on my room. I answer the door & there is my girlfriend standing with an envelope with a grand in it. Right then & there, even though we were only dating for 6 months I knew that was the girl I was going to marry. She gives it me on one condition. That I never gamble again. Needless to say, I really have not kept my end of the bargain on that one.

The point of my story to the younger guys are, looks are important, which is to say that I was attracted to my wife the moment I saw her, but a girl's inner beauty & what lengths & heights she will go for you, not to mention the level of her patience for the crap you will put her thru over the years is just as important. That day she brought the money over to save my ass was over 14 years ago & I have been married to her for 8yrs now.

When I was in college, being the gambling degenerate that I am I got in trouble with the book & owed him $900. being that I was a college student basically working 10hrs a week for beer money I really did not have that kind of coin. I was down $450 going into the monday night game. Eagles/Oilers. This was back when Cunningham was the qb for the Eagles & I forget who the qb was for the oilers but it was right after Warren Moon & the guy sucked. I think he played his college ball at texas A&M but anyways back on topic. the Eagles were pretty good, the oilers were bad & of course I took the oilers plus the 10pts, putting $400 on it. I rember making the call that night from my dorm room, sweating on the phone as I placed the bet I knew I could not pay. So anyways, the game was going pretty good, Oilers hung tough & were down by 6 with about a minute left, Eagles were on their own 20yrd line just trying to run the clock out. I am thinking to myself, OMG I am actually going to win this thing. Just then, Charlie Gardner I believe runs in the middle of the line & comes out of the pack & breaks off an 80yrd run. I threw a baseballl that I had autographed by Dwight Gooden right thru the TV screen. Now I am in panicked mode. I go to my girl friend's(my wife now) dorm room, wake her up & tell her the situation. She tries to calm me down & says it will be alright. Next morning, there is a knock on my room. I answer the door & there is my girlfriend standing with an envelope with a grand in it. Right then & there, even though we were only dating for 6 months I knew that was the girl I was going to marry. She gives it me on one condition. That I never gamble again. Needless to say, I really have not kept my end of the bargain on that one.

The point of my story to the younger guys are, looks are important, which is to say that I was attracted to my wife the moment I saw her, but a girl's inner beauty & what lengths & heights she will go for you, not to mention the level of her patience for the crap you will put her thru over the years is just as important. That day she brought the money over to save my ass was over 14 years ago & I have been married to her for 8yrs now.

Haha dude, that'll be a great story to tell the grandkids...

"And that's when grandma made it so your pop-pop wouldn't get his legs broken..."

First, I'm a sucker for Blondes . . .

That said, I'm a big fan of all of the usual qualities sought out by the superficial male, but I really fall for a great smile and a nice laugh.

Last, I like 'em a bit (just a bit) curvy. Who wants to screw a skeleton with boobs?

First, I'm a sucker for Blondes . . .

That said, I'm a big fan of all of the usual qualities sought out by the superficial male, but I really fall for a great smile and a nice laugh.

Last, I like 'em a bit (just a bit) curvy. Who wants to screw a skeleton with boobs?

Dick Jauron?

She's only out of your league because you believe she's out of your league. :beer:

I had a lot of hot women in my 20's and friends asked me how I did it. Just be nice don't come on strong and act like she really doesn't matter to you.

I love a nice pair of personality too but typically those girls at school are either bitches or carry more VD than paris hilton

Video discs? What if they're of her sexploits?

You know what I like in a woman?

My dick.

:w00t: but just a little bit! OH SNAP!

a pulse

C'mon you'd take em if they're still warm. :w00t:

testes?

Why are you so testy?

As a young adolescent I was always a fan of the Sweater puppets, how they could grab your gaze from astounding distances. But I have matured, now I am a Rump and Breast Man.

:lol:

It's nice to see you've matured. <_<

High Beams

Linkage

Link #2

I'm looking for a morally-challenged, rich woman with a bad ticker.

Aint we all!

Personally I want woman with passable looks. No super fat chicks. Must have a semi-intelligent mind and must have a good sense of humor. Sarcasm preffered.

This past Saturday I was doing a fundraiser during the Gator/FSU game. There was a girl working with us that I really hadn't paid any attention to, until I heard her say she coudn't wait to get done so she get home and watch the game on DVR. I asked her what team she liked, she said the Gators...and then continued to rip the SOW's for a while. Pretty much fell for her right there. Talked to her the rest of the time we were there, and couldn't tell you what she looked like.

Normally, I'm a "girl next door" type. I like cute and sweet. I like a nice butt, and don't care about breasts at all. More than anything else, I'm a sucker for nice eyes.