What is the most attractive thing

i am an absolute sucker for red heads......i melt in the presence of one....

First, I'm a sucker for Blondes . . .

That said, I'm a big fan of all of the usual qualities sought out by the superficial male, but I really fall for a great smile and a nice laugh.

Last, I like 'em a bit (just a bit) curvy. Who wants to screw a skeleton with boobs?

This past Saturday I was doing a fundraiser during the Gator/FSU game. There was a girl working with us that I really hadn't paid any attention to, until I heard her say she coudn't wait to get done so she get home and watch the game on DVR. I asked her what team she liked, she said the Gators...and then continued to rip the SOW's for a while. Pretty much fell for her right there. Talked to her the rest of the time we were there, and couldn't tell you what she looked like.

Normally, I'm a "girl next door" type. I like cute and sweet. I like a nice butt, and don't care about breasts at all. More than anything else, I'm a sucker for nice eyes.

The secret to women with large cans is to always look them in the eyes and pretend her breasts don't exist. Most guys will be looking at her gazongas and it will be a big + for you if you don't do that. If you play your cards right you'll see them outside of a sweater. B-)

:lol: Excellent dean B-)

It's an evergreen, HR...never gets old.

But, seriously, I'm not really a "parts-oriented" guy, when it comes to women. I don't normally focus on breasts, legs, ass (although I really like all of those things :lol: ) It can be different things I find attractive on different women. But, an attractive face is a must, if I am going to get romantic, in any way, with her.

I do have one little weakness, that is out of the ordinary, I suppose. I LOVE a great neck on a woman.

It's an evergreen, HR...never gets old.

But, seriously, I'm not really a "parts-oriented" guy, when it comes to women. I don't normally focus on breasts, legs, ass (although I really like all of those things B-) ) It can be different things I find attractive on different women. But, an attractive face is a must, if I am going to get romantic, in any way, with her.

I do have one little weakness, that is out of the ordinary, I suppose. I LOVE a great neck on a woman.

You should move here.

39 Mr Sunshine

I was, um, involved for about 6 months, with an extraordinarily hot 23-year old when I was in my mid-late 40's.

I have my eye on a beautiful woman in her mid-late 30's right now.

This old guy disagrees. A 27 year old cutie just left my place

Me & my friends are all in our mid 30s. We all got married but three of my friends ended up getting a divorce. You should see some of the hags these b*stards bring home now. if that is single life in your 30s you could have it. Some of these hags I would not touch with a 10ft pole & just a short 5-6yrs ago we would laugh these hags right out of the bar. If that is what the single life is all about in your 30s thank god I am married. I will take single life in my 20s when me & my firends were scr*wing hot girls with rock hard bodies on the beaches of Cancun during spring break!

More power to you & the dean if your still bringing 20 year olds home. My guess is you probably have alot of money.

Honestly i would have to say if a girl has a a pretty face and a great smile that is all i need. The rest is all bonus IMO But its hard to resist a nice curvy figure

Just curious what my fellow fans think

I appreciate a girl who never says 'OKEY DOKEY'

This old guy disagrees. A 27 year old cutie just left my place

Translation: The court appointed social worker just left after her weekly observation and review of Petes' progress. Apparently the ankle bracelet came dangerously close to a school zone and she was dispatched to determine the reason our globe trotting poster had strayed so close to Matha Beecham Elementary School.

I just threw up in my mouth a little. :lol:

Translation: The court appointed social worker just left after her weekly observation and review of Petes' progress. Apparently the ankle bracelet came dangerously close to a school zone and she was dispatched to determine the reason our globe trotting poster had strayed so close to Matha Beecham Elementary School.

:wacko::thumbsup:

One of Moviedom's greatest romantic scenes...one of the great female beauties...the power of B&W to make the mood...

Vivian Leigh, Robt. Taylor, the Farewell Waltz at the Candlelight Club...who would not want to have such a moment in their life?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033238/

Spangler Arlington Brugh was before my discovery of the REAL Hollywood.