The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

I feel like we have a spineless jellyfish for our head coach...no wonder this team has to feel so dejected....they know no matter what they do, their chances of winning games are virtually nonexistent because our coaches piss themselves in big time situations....they are an embarrassment to NFL coaches...I am so sick of watching this same sh-- week in and week out, year in and year out....get a REAL COACH in here!!!!

Not gonna happen.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly...It was kitty Coaching...Especially after Trent made that nice throw...The Kid finally makes a Play downfield and we sit on the Ball for a 47 Yd. FG into the wind...That was asking to lose.... B-)

...and what did those runs gain us - two yards? They should have been airing it out, AT LEAST ONE MORE TIME

:angry::censored::censored: . :censored:

hey Edwards had his problems but he got us ahead and then a chance to win but Lindell missed it....simple as that....thanks Lindell!

47 yard field goals are no chip shots, especially going into the wind

With a minute left on the clock and a timeout, they could have tried to get a few more yards. Don't blame Lindell, blame limp dickie

Actually there were a few play action passes tonight. The problem is that Edwards is so bad at selling it that you barely notice it.

Buzz.

Edwards is excellent at play action fakes. I recall hardly any.

That's a not a blanket defense of Edwards--just that comment. He played like a scared little boy out there. It was embarrassing to see Kelly--with the bravado he played with--on the sidelines watching Edwards play like that.

hey Edwards had his problems but he got us ahead and then a chance to win but Lindell missed it....simple as that....thanks Lindell!

You can't be serious. 47-yards into the wind from the left hash? Bills on the 33 with 1:00 left in the game and they get 3 yards on 3 runs? When they are obviously setting up for a field goal, they run Lynch wide-left on 3rd down? And you pin this loss on Lindell? Wow. Do you have family on the coaching staff?

...and what did those runs gain us - two yards? They should have been airing it out, AT LEAST ONE MORE TIME

:angry::censored::censored: . :censored:

I actually like the running play on 1st down after the completion. There's a chance you catch the D by surprise (because nobody in their right mind thinks a coaching staff will happily sit on the ball once they're within a 50 yard FG.) The two runs afterward though were just pathetic.

Jauron deserves all the flak he'll catch for this one.

We should have blown them out of the water tonight! If only Edwards had his head on straight, he had all the time in the world and just looked afraid to throw most anything but the dump off pass to Lynch. Thus, the Browns KNEW we had to run, and even so they could not stop us. If we had just had an actual passing game too, we would have mopped these guys up. How sad that whenever other parts of our game start to click, a wheel comes off another one.

Before the game ended I was thinking even if we win, do we REALLY deserve to be thinking playoffs? I mean seriously, it was the Browns for godsake.

47 yard field goals are no chip shots, especially going into the wind

With a minute left on the clock and a timeout, they could have tried to get a few more yards. Don't blame Lindell, blame limp dickie

186 yards rushing tonight. How would you get the ball closer? I say do what they did. I don't have the faith in Trent.

They were playing to burn Cleveland's timeouts with points they didn't have. It was ridiculous. Every Bills coach should be aware that a 47 yarder into the wind is far from automatic at the Ralph. Jauron outsmarted himself.

It's time for him to go. Find Frank Reich and convince him to coach. We need some positive karma.

Buzz.

Edwards is excellent at play action fakes. I recall hardly any.

That's a not a blanket defense of Edwards--just that comment. He played like a scared little boy out there. It was embarrassing to see Kelly--with the bravado he played with--on the sidelines watching Edwards play like that.

Go back and watch the 2nd half. He had at least two play action passes where he barely holds the ball out for the back before tucking it back in. Buzz all you want, it's right there on tape.

186 yards rushing tonight. How would you get the ball closer? I say do what they did. I don't have the faith in Trent.

If you don't have faith in your QB then he shouldn't be on the field. If he's on the field then you use all the plays at your disposal.

Go back and watch the 2nd half. He had at least two play action passes where he barely holds the ball out for the back before tucking it back in. Buzz all you want, it's right there on tape.

You will have to hold my head in a vice before I watch that again. I'll just let you be right.

I know ya schmuck. That's what I'm saying. People are bitching about them settling for a 47 yarder when Cleveland won it with a longer one. What a bunch of idiots.

AT least the Browns didnt SETTLE for that long kick! They attempted to make the 1st down and they moved down the field and if they missed they had all their TO's to possibly get the ball back! I can deal with the miss if that was ALL we had! We basically GAVE up and put Lindell in a tough situation; kicking a 47 yard FG IN the wind from a hash mark ,NOT CENTERED!

I actually like the running play on 1st down after the completion. There's a chance you catch the D by surprise (because nobody in their right mind thinks a coaching staff will happily sit on the ball once they're within a 50 yard FG.) The two runs afterward though were just pathetic.

Jauron deserves all the flak he'll catch for this one.

True...And it made Cleveland burn a TO...

On 3rd I thought for sure they would come up with a little something to get a 1st Down...Actually I thought they would try to go to Lee deep but appearently Lee Evans no longer plays for The Buffalo Bills...

I know! It was news to Me too... :angry:

You will have to hold my head in a vice before I watch that again.

Like I said, the worst part is that my five-year-old son made me promise to get him up tomorrow at 5 to watch the game on DVR with him.

Can I tell him it got rained out?

Before the game ended I was thinking even if we win, do we REALLY deserve to be thinking playoffs?

I thought the same thing, I even told my kid that. We don't deserve to be in the play-offs and even if we were to make it there I wouldn't hold any expectations whatsoever.

Bingo.

Not necessarily defending DJ, but he probably thought that the percentages were in his favor given what he has seen out of TE over the last month. He turtled. I would have at least spread the field and give my backs a chance at hitting a hole if I did run. Or, how about a screen? Didn't see that all game *sarcasm*.

AT least the Browns didnt SETTLE for that long kick! They attempted to make the 1st down and they moved down the field and if they missed they had all their TO's to possibly get the ball back! I can deal with the miss if that was ALL we had! We basically GAVE up and put Lindell in a tough situation; kicking a 47 yard FG IN the wind from a hash mark ,NOT CENTERED!

Well I'm not gonna take Lindell 100% off the hook though...It was a makeable kick...He got plenty of leg on it...He just pushed it plain and simple...He HAS to make that kick...Regardless of what the Bills did before that (and they should have gotten Him closer no question)...Lindell still HAS to make that Kick...Freaking Kickers... :angry:

You will have to hold my head in a vice before I watch that again. I'll just let you be right.

I just went back quickly and found the last one I remembered - 10:08 of the 4th quarter. Just a pathetic play action fake.

By the way what was up with Lynch laughing on the bench while sitting next to Jackson and then going after Brady Quinn a few seconds later and laughing some more.

Is this guy a mental midget?

He's a goofball...That's just the way He is...He's always looking for a laugh...Like the class clown...That's just his nature... :angry:

Yes, thanks Lindell. How many has he WON for the team?

That kick was a coin toss at best - That was a fact before he kicked!

Yep, Lindell lost the whole !@#$ing game. They should fire him to show that when a player does not try, there is a price to pay for underacheivers, ya know! Oooh, my hot pockets are almost (ding!) ready.

DO WE HAVE TO TALK STUPID AFTER A LOSS LIKE THIS?

I thought the same thing, I even told my kid that. We don't deserve to be in the play-offs and even if we were to make it there I wouldn't hold any expectations whatsoever.

Playoffs? No way. The rest of the season is realistically practice for next year, unless you've drunk the kool-aid. Getting real sick of waiting for next year in the middle of November.

Well I'm not gonna take Lindell 100% off the hook though...It was a makeable kick...He got plenty of leg on it...He just pushed it plain and simple...He HAS to make that kick...Regardless of what the Bills did before that (and they should have gotten Him closer no question)...Lindell still HAS to make that Kick...Freaking Kickers... :angry:

I'm not taking him COMPLETELY off the hook but come on: Jauron and company put him in a BAD situation! If we had attempted to pass on 2nd and 3rd down AFTER we had CENTERED the ball then I'd give Lindell more heat as that was the only option left. But to have 1:23 left on the clock and a TO and you coach that scared? That was unacceptable!

By the way what was up with Lynch laughing on the bench while sitting next to Jackson and then going after Brady Quinn a few seconds later and laughing some more.

Is this guy a mental midget?

I LOVED that (as long as he doesn't draw a penalty). Did you see him laughing and jawing with Rogers, later on? Lynch is always smilin', and plays with total enthusiasm. What a breath of fresh air, he is.

Like I said, the worst part is that my five-year-old son made me promise to get him up tomorrow at 5 to watch the game on DVR with him.

Can I tell him it got rained out?

Save him the pain. Delete it from the DVR and tell him the mylar balloons blew another transformer and caused another blackout.

Right now...For whatever reason...Fred Jackson is a better Running Back than Marshawn...I'm not saying He's better than Marshawn...I'm just saying Freddie chooses and hits the hole a heck of a lot better right now...Marshawn is definitely in a bit of a funk...But He still has SO much talent He can turn next-to-nothing into something on any Play...I'm still waiting for Marshawn to stop that side-stepping in the Back Field and just run to daylight more often...Plant His foot and go...When He does that He will be unstoppable... :censored:

They are both good and about the only thing that was going on O tonight. Marshawn showed some awesome hands tonight, catching some badly thrown ducks out there and turning them into huge plays.

The problem with Marshawn isn't his talent. He's a stud and can do whatever they ask of him. The problem is that he is trying to hit a grand slam on every single play. With good coaching, he'd of already broken that nasty habit; but, alas, it just continues on and on, run after run, game after game. :angry:

I just went back quickly and found the last one I remembered - 10:08 of the 4th quarter. Just a pathetic play action fake.

That's fine. I noted early in the season that his fakes were very good. Tonight he looked like a different guy out there. He sucked ass.

I can't give up on him yet because I know JP sucks. If I give up on Trent now, that leaves no one to be the future QB and I can't live with that.