The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The game wasn't lost on that kick. I'm surprised the line played better but JP should've been inserted once they knew TE wasn't going to bother to go deep at all in the game. 1 play in particular that cameras let me see was when Roscoe was 1 on 1 with at tight end and TE knew this but didn't bother to look his way.

I'm still on the TE bandwagon but it's clear he played not to lose today. :ph34r:

Yup. He was terrible and O-line was dominant ALL GAME.

And the board implodes.

Ofcourse if Rian made the kick, everyone would be praising how great Dick is.

i dont think anyone would have praised Dick if they won that game, they would have won in spite of him and mainly because of their special teams

Jauron is a joke of a head coach

The game wasn't lost on that kick. I'm surprised the line played better but JP should've been inserted once they knew TE wasn't going to bother to go deep at all in the game. 1 play in particular that cameras let me see was when Roscoe was 1 on 1 with at tight end and TE knew this but didn't bother to look his way.

I'm still on the TE bandwagon but it's clear he played not to lose today. :angry:

Edwards was horrible tonight. One's faith gets questioned when watching a genuinely scared performance like that. He didn't throw to Evans all night. Not once. That's playing scared.

I gotta say...As soon as they Ran the Ball on 1st down...I just knew He was gonna miss the Kick...Counting on a kick that long in Buffalo is just desperation...I thought on 3rd down they would take a shot with Lee deep...Oh I forgot...Does Lee Evans still Play for The Buffalo Bills?

There's always next Year in Buffalo I guess... :angry:

Evans wasn't even targeted once tonight. Not once. Just horrible playcalling and QBing.

i seriously want to commit a homicide on Jauron and the playcalling

NO DETOX SMURF, WE WOULDN'T. WOULD STILL BE SCREAMING ABOUT WHAT A !@#$1N LOSER HE IS AS A HEAD COACH.

0-4 SINCE THE EXTENSION. WAY TO MAKE US FEEL GOOD ABOUT THE NEXT 3 YEARS RALPH. Why don't you sign Trend to a 10 million a year extension before he throws 10 TD's in 1 season and his value goes through the roof.

At least we now know one thing worse than last year's dallas loss... a wide right 47 yard field goal... that'll do it right there!

All I can do is sit here and ... well, not laugh. Just sit here.

Maybe next week we'll lose on a forward lateral off a kickoff with 12 seconds left.