The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else just feel crushed?

Crushed? Why? This team hired a loser coach who is in love with the worst defensive scheme in the NFL. It's expected, even when playing the most inexperienced QB in the league.

Know what's crushing? This team use to have Dick Lebeau on its staff, and they let him walk in favor of Jerry Gray. That's fu#ckin' crushing.

Just be thankful we didn't spend a ton of money on tickets for that piece of sh-- game and have to drive home after that!

The Bills make me wanna puke!

...tip my head back and puke, throw my arms up and puke.....

Catchy.

So they settle for a 49 yard field goal and automatically assume that they will make it going against the wind? Wow what a bunch of dumba$$es.

And that's about it..........................

Wide Right jokes anyone?

I know ya schmuck. That's what I'm saying. People are bitching about them settling for a 47 yarder when Cleveland won it with a longer one. What a bunch of idiots.

I was with ya, don't worry. Sure glad I donned the protective gear. Knew something like this was coming.

Anyone else just feel crushed?

crushed, pissed, disgusted, so much like the feeling in the night game w the Cowboys last year. So many times they take you to the brink, thinking you'll (fill in the blank ... win the game, get in the playoffs, finally have a solid offense and defense all year, win the superbowl, make the needed stop) and then WHAM you get f'in suckerpunched in the gut big time.

Sad thing is, I'll be back next week. Please sir, may I have another :angry:

I know ya schmuck. That's what I'm saying. People are bitching about them settling for a 47 yarder when Cleveland won it with a longer one. What a bunch of idiots.

That commentator. What a jinx. "Does anyone remember the SB where the Bills lost by a FG?"

it's not like cleveland got to the 40 and decided "oh, lets run the ball and set up for the kick". they were PASSING THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD. it just so happens their kicker made his kick.

I doubt it. I'm sure most people - myself included - were screaming at the TV to throw the ball and get within a manageable FG distance. Manageable being under 40 yards.

Exactly...It was kitty Coaching...Especially after Trent made that nice throw...The Kid finally makes a Play downfield and we sit on the Ball for a 47 Yd. FG into the wind...That was asking to lose.... :angry:

I was with ya, don't worry. Sure glad I donned the protective gear. Knew something like this was coming.

Yup. With the strong wind at their backs, from the correct hashmark. Bills? Wrong hashmark, 47 yards away into a strong wind.

Ever hear of the impact wind has on a football? And you're calling other people idiots...

turnover the ball 4 times you wont win against a pop warner team. Edwards has a serious issue of missing wide open receivers not even trying to throw the ball to them. Also we now have played 10 games without a SINGLE play action pass.

we ran a PA pass, edwards threw it behind Fine on a rollout.