The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dick Jauron and Trend Edwards deserve each other. Bunch of ch1ckinsh1t losers who don't have it in em to go for the win.

Don't give me a load of Edwards brought us back and his 4th quarter comebacks. He has beaten no one this year with a winning record.

They are an embarrassment to the Buffalo Bills organization. Why won't Ralph Wilson sell this team to someone like Jim and his backers, who won't settle for mediocrity.

And the board implodes.

Ofcourse if Rian made the kick, everyone would be praising how great Dick is.

Niether here nor there. You press for the when you have the ball. Running 3 times in a row isn't going to win you as many games.

The game wasn't lost on that kick. I'm surprised the line played better but JP should've been inserted once they knew TE wasn't going to bother to go deep at all in the game. 1 play in particular that cameras let me see was when Roscoe was 1 on 1 with at tight end and TE knew this but didn't bother to look his way.

I'm still on the TE bandwagon but it's clear he played not to lose today. :ph34r: This is why we ran 3 straight times to end the game.

Season on the line and these jokers don't even try to get it closer than 47 yards into a strong wind. What a joke. I had such high hopes for this coaching staff at the start of the year, and instead it's more of the same crap.

Horrendous. In a game where so many Bills played so well, the combined incompetence of Edwards and the offensive play calling at the end, cost them this game.

The outside run on 3rd down -- unbelievable. Not only do they give up on getting Rian closer, they make him kick into the wind from the left hash. Un-freaking-believable. There needs to be some pink slips handed out tomorrow.

That was what I was thinking the whole time. I'm glad I didn't go to the game.

Truly gutless playcalling at the end. I mean Marty-Schottenheimer-in-the-playoffs-against-the-Jetsin-OT terrible.

I gotta say...As soon as they Ran the Ball on 1st down...I just knew He was gonna miss the Kick...Counting on a kick that long in Buffalo is just desperation...I thought on 3rd down they would take a shot with Lee deep...Oh I forgot...Does Lee Evans still Play for The Buffalo Bills?

There's always next Year in Buffalo I guess... :ph34r:

And the board implodes.

Ofcourse if Rian made the kick, everyone would be praising how great Dick is.

I doubt it. I'm sure most people - myself included - were screaming at the TV to throw the ball and get within a manageable FG distance. Manageable being under 40 yards.

I honestly don't know how any of you can be so upset. How, in all your years as a Bills fan did you expect anything less. There wasn't a single moment where I felt optimistic. Our O-Line has turned Trent in a concussed, scared child. Dick Jauron is a horrible coach. The minute the Bills thought that the 30 yard line is "gimme" territory, the game was over. I am going to bed the same way I woke up, with no faith in this team whatsoever