The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVED that (as long as he doesn't draw a penalty). Did you see him laughing and jawing with Rogers, later on? Lynch is always smilin', and plays with total enthusiasm. What a breath of fresh air, he is.

I didn't hear anyone call him a breath of fresh air before tonight when he hadn't done sh-- all season. :angry:

By the way what was up with Lynch laughing on the bench while sitting next to Jackson and then going after Brady Quinn a few seconds later and laughing some more.

Is this guy a mental midget?

I saw that he was lucky we didn't get a penalty. He was laughing at Freddy after he fumbled the ball. They were both sitting on the bench. At least

the "D" blitz for a change instead of backing up.

I had a bad feeling about that kick too far in the wind. Jauron is a loser :angry:

Well I'm not gonna take Lindell 100% off the hook though...It was a makeable kick...He got plenty of leg on it...He just pushed it plain and simple...He HAS to make that kick...Regardless of what the Bills did before that (and they should have gotten Him closer no question)...Lindell still HAS to make that Kick...Freaking Kickers... :angry:

A 47 yarder against the wind is not a gimme. If they would have gotten 5-10 more yards then that is on the kicker.

Save him the pain. Delete it from the DVR and tell him the mylar balloons blew another transformer and caused another blackout.

No tough bills fans are created when young. You hide it from him you turn him into a limp wristed, rainbow wearing, pazy assed momma's boy.

Playoffs? No way. The rest of the season is realistically practice for next year, unless you've drunk the kool-aid. Getting real sick of waiting for next year in the middle of November.

I hope we at least get some type of identity that we can build off next year. I hate to see trent struggle but we can't change QB's every year but honestly I don't think offensive or defensive talent is the problem on this team: gameplanning and inconsistent QB pay is! If we get another QB, no drafts! Hell I'll take McNabb ( we could teach him that games can end in a tie!) Give him our talent and see what he could do!

47 yard field goals are no chip shots, especially going into the wind

With a minute left on the clock and a timeout, they could have tried to get a few more yards. Don't blame Lindell, blame limp dickie

Yes, I also support Coach Jauron. He is fabulous. You can't lick our Dick! :angry:

They are both good and about the only thing that was going on O tonight. Marshawn showed some awesome hands tonight, catching some badly thrown ducks out there and turning them into huge plays.

The problem with Marshawn isn't his talent. He's a stud and can do whatever they ask of him. The problem is that he is trying to hit a grand slam on every single play. With good coaching, he'd of already broken that nasty habit; but, alas, it just continues on and on, run after run, game after game. :angry:

True...

When He hits a hole He is just deadly because He's so hard to bring down in the secondary...If He runs like He did in the 2nd Half every Game he will be awesome...I'll give Him a lot of credit though...He kept this team in the Game tonight...Without Marshawn and Leodis the Bills would have got toasted tonight... :censored:

True...

When He hits a hole He is just deadly because He's so hard to bring down in the secondary...If He runs like He did in the 2nd Half every Game he will be awesome...I'll give Him a lot of credit though...He kept this team in the Game tonight...Without Marshawn and Leodis the Bills would have got toasted tonight... :angry:

The OL was fantastic tonight as well. Trent had hours to throw when he dropped back and the running game finally got on track.

A 47 yarder against the wind is not a gimme. If they would have gotten 5-10 more yards then that is on the kicker.

I did not say it was a gimme...I said He HAS to make the Kick...Period...End of story....Other kickers do it...So should Lindell...

It was not an easy Kick...The Bills should have gotten closer...The Coaches were just asking Him to miss it by going ultra-conservative there at the end...All that is true...But He should still make the kick because He is that good a Kicker...When He does not choke that is... :angry:

"Wide right" It seems to be being rubbed in our face, now that it happened again it's even worse. This Monday night game seems like a game that decides if we can make the playoffs or not. I don't think so, considering the Jets have a terrible defense, New England is an OKAY team that can lose at anytime, and finally Miami plays with so much heart. If Buffalo Plays with heart they would kill all Miami, New England, and The Jets.

This lost to the browns is not the end, although it easily could be. If this team plays with heart and this :angry: ed up coaching staff gets it together, this team can accomplish the playoffs and more. I'm sick of heartbreak as all of you are and I'm ready for this team to show us what we have been waiting for.

I know after this lost, this all sounds ludicrous but we have a soon to be great quarter back in Trent, two good running backs, a great receiver in Lee Evans, and a potential receiver in SJ. Our defense will get better in ever snap.

So everyone please BILLEVE as I do no matter what, because you never know what can happen.

The OL was fantastic tonight as well. Trent had hours to throw when he dropped back and the running game finally got on track.

The time Trent had was crazy tonight...Most of the night actually...He was just playing scared...And after the 3 INT's I was kinda happy He was playing scared...It actually may have kept Us in the Game...In a weird, not-the-way-you-want-it kind of way... :angry:

"Wide right" It seems to be being rubbed in our face, now that it happened again it's even worse. This Monday night game seems like a game that decides if we can make the playoffs or not. I don't think so, considering the Jets have a terrible defense, New England is an OKAY team that can lose at anytime, and finally Miami plays with so much heart. If Buffalo Plays with heart they would kill all Miami, New England, and The Jets.

This lost to the browns is not the end, although it easily could be. If this team plays with heart and this :angry: ed up coaching staff gets it together, this team can accomplish the playoffs and more. I'm sick of heartbreak as all of you are and I'm ready for this team to show us what we have been waiting for.

I know after this lost, this all sounds ludicrous but we have a soon to be great quarter back in Trent, two good running backs, a great receiver in Lee Evans, and a potential receiver in SJ. Our defense will get better in ever snap.

So everyone please BILLEVE as I do no matter what, because you never know what can happen.

:censored:

I didn't hear anyone call him a breath of fresh air before tonight when he hadn't done sh-- all season. :angry:

I can't speak for the others, but I have never bailed on Lynch. I love the 1-2 punch at RB, but in my mind there is no doubt that Marshawn is #1.

All on coaching.. Shotgun on 3rd in short numerous times?? Throwing on 3rd in short even when in running scheme? Running the last few plays, instead of taking a shot? Even Jim Kelly will tell you to take the wind instead of the ball at the Ralph. Heard him preach this numerous times in the 80s. Anyone who has followed this team has heard this as well. Head and O Coaches totaly blew this game. Period. The D looked good but couldn't stop Brady when it mattered? C'mon, I am sick of our D making Pennington, Cassel and Quinn look like MVPs.

I only have one question after reading that...Because now I have conflicting Reports...

Does Lee Evans still play for the Buffalo Bills or not? The evidence says no, but I keep seeing Him refered to like he's still there...Anyone? :censored:

The time Trent had was crazy tonight...Most of the night actually...He was just playing scared...And after the 3 INT's I was kinda happy He was playing scared...It actually may have kept Us in the Game...In a weird, not-the-way-you-want-it kind of way... :angry:

I don't know if Schonert has him screwed up, the concussion is bothering him or he has no confidence right now, but it needs to be corrected ASAP. What we witnessed tonight is not even close to NFL quarterbacking...and I'm a big fan of Trent's.

I only have one question after reading that...Because now I have conflicting Reports...

Does Lee Evans still play for the Buffalo Bills or not? The evidence says no, but I keep seeing Him refered to like he's still there...Anyone? :thumbsup:

Evans should pull a TO in the locker room right now and demand that he gets the ball more...or in this case even once. What a joke.

I don't know if Schonert has him screwed up, the concussion is bothering him or he has no confidence right now, but it needs to be corrected ASAP. What we witnessed tonight is not even close to NFL quarterbacking...and I'm a big fan of Trent's.

Agreed...

Dear in the headlights all of a sudden...Though the Pass to Royal was right on the money in a clutch situation...That's where Coaching comes in I guess...The Kid finally makes a decent throw and the Bills Coaches decide that's His one good one for the Night...Sit on the Ball...I don't know...Can't really blame them I guess...I just thought after the Run on 2nd Down now You have the Browns convinced We are just playing for the FG...A good a time as any to try to get Lee (of coarse I'm assuming He's still with The Bills) or somebody One-on-One towards the end Zone...No matter though...Just had to figure that no matter what decision they made tonight...Right or wrong...it was not going to turn out good... :thumbsup:

Evans should pull a TO in the locker room right now and demand that he gets the ball more...or in this case even once. What a joke.

I've seen #1 WRs get shut out before but I don't think I've ever seen a game where they weren't even thrown to.

Does Lee Evans still play for the Buffalo Bills or not? The evidence says no, but I keep seeing Him refered to like he's still there...Anyone? :thumbsup:

Good point after this game, but what about other games?