Ditka was just on Mike and Mike and compared the Bills

Did you hear Chris Carter?He said that we didn't play anybody yet.That we will come back down to earth before the season is over.He was on Mike and Mike today too.He doesn't think too much of us.

Cris Carter has no business commenting on anything, he is a renown flip flopper, and its documented....

"Carter helped both Williams and Rogers train before their respective drafts. And this is what he said about that on Sunday: “Matt Millen – do a little undercover work. (Mike) Williams and Charlie Rogers both worked out with me before the draft. I could have told him, don’t draft neither one of them. (He) never asked me.”

That’s interesting because here is what you said about both players just before they were drafted. Carter’s comments about Rogers, to the Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel just before the 2003 draft: “He’s very similar – and I don’t like to make a lot of comparisons – to Randy (Moss) in a sense, a big basketball player playing wide receiver. He’s the only receiver that’s come out since Randy that you can make an honest comparison to. He has a yearning to learn.”

Carter the Flip Flopper

Did you hear Chris Carter?He said that we didn't play anybody yet.That we will come back down to earth before the season is over.He was on Mike and Mike today too.He doesn't think too much of us.

The Titans have beaten Jax, Cin, Houston and Min (combined standings of 3-12); the Bills have beaten Seattle, Jax, Raiders and Rams (combined standings of 4-11).

What is Chris Carter talking about?

He said we keep winning because we are scrappers and fighters. I like that reputation it fits this team well.

Coming from Ditka that's high praise. He's a tough guy from his playing days to his coaching days. He doesn't hand out fighter references too easily. :thumbdown:

Carter's back on drugs.

Who would win?

Ditka or a Hurricane?

Gotta love SNL! :D

BTW, no question, Ditka.

Cris Carter has no business commenting on anything, he is a renown flip flopper, and its documented....

"Carter helped both Williams and Rogers train before their respective drafts. And this is what he said about that on Sunday: “Matt Millen – do a little undercover work. (Mike) Williams and Charlie Rogers both worked out with me before the draft. I could have told him, don’t draft neither one of them. (He) never asked me.”

That’s interesting because here is what you said about both players just before they were drafted. Carter’s comments about Rogers, to the Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel just before the 2003 draft: “He’s very similar – and I don’t like to make a lot of comparisons – to Randy (Moss) in a sense, a big basketball player playing wide receiver. He’s the only receiver that’s come out since Randy that you can make an honest comparison to. He has a yearning to learn.”

Carter the Flip Flopper

Here's the whole thing under the losers category:

ESPN analyst Cris Carter

I almost choked when I heard Carter rip former Detroit Lions general manager Matt Millen for drafting wideout duds Mike Williams and Charles Rogers. Maybe Carter doesn’t realize that people actually, you know, keep track of what he says.

Carter helped both Williams and Rogers train before their respective drafts. And this is what he said about that on Sunday: “Matt Millen – do a little undercover work. (Mike) Williams and Charlie Rogers both worked out with me before the draft. I could have told him, don’t draft neither one of them. (He) never asked me.”

And Carter’s comments about Williams, to the St. Paul Pioneer Press just before the 2005 draft: “I think he’s going to be a great player. I think people will be surprised at the kind of person he is. He’s really a hard worker. He takes his training very seriously and wants to be very good.”

So much for consistency.

Now for one of the winners:

Buffalo Bills quarterback Trent Edwards

Three fourth-quarter comeback wins in a row is damn impressive. The Bills are averaging 15 points per fourth quarter in the last three games.

'Nuff said. :w00t:

Someone has to diss the Bills, if everyone showed love it wouldn't be as much fun when they proved the NAYSAYERS WRONG...right Peter King.

Uh, Peter King called Trent Edwards his first quarter of the season MVP. So there's that.

It kills me to say it, but the '08 Bills are fun to watch. With a great running game, a controlled passing game that keeps the chains moving, and a very solid defense, they remind me of the Patriots in the Super Bowl seasons.

They are fun to watch, and that is the best part.

By the way, Hollywood, allow me to offer my props to you for coming back here to praise the Bills. That shows real class.

:w00t:

It kills me to say it, but the '08 Bills are fun to watch. With a great running game, a controlled passing game that keeps the chains moving, and a very solid defense, they remind me of the Patriots in the Super Bowl seasons.

that's funny - i have a good friend of mine (who is a pats fan) who says almost the exact same thing.

Interesting observation. You think our recent success in the second half of games could be due to this guy's camera skills?

Thanks HD. They are fun to watch but SB is a bit premature.

Don't forget the Special Teams....Actually, the return game was awesome yesterday and gave the offense very good field position in the 1st half only for the offense to self destruct. And Moorman was punting just fine.

Thanks for the props, HD. Fun is exactly the word I use when telling friends what I like most about watching the Bills play.

We can only hope for a fraction of the success of the other team you reference. :w00t:

All he does is catch touchdowns.

Funny thing about the record of our opponents being 4-11. If we hadn't beaten them it woud be 8-7. Talking about strength of schedule based on opponents record at this point is asinine. Hate any way you want, we beat two playoff teams and a 3rd team that took the Chargers to the mat. The Seahawks will be in the mix in the West, Jacksonville beat Indy in Indy (so how bad must Indy be if Jax is nobody) and will be in the mix in the South. Do the Rams stink? yeah. Are we discounting the Giants for playing 3 Qs of a close game with the Rams before blowing them out and hanging on at home to beat an 0-4 Bengals team? No we're praising them for toasting Washington at home at night because they <GASP> beat Dallas.

Rule of thumb, just because a guy was good at playing football, doesn't mean he knows crap about football. See also Matt Millen. I wonder if CNBC had a financial analyst who was an admitted drug addict how much ppl would put faith in his analysis. Perhaps a bad analogy on a day where the Dow went down 777 points, but you get the idea.

OH MY GOD! I'm having another heart attack!!!! {Coughs up pork chop}

That make a bakers dozen Bob.......

BTW I named one of my clawed water frogs Ditka. He's lived for 8 years. Maybe he has super powers too..... I'll ask him.