Jason Peters

itaos

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

below average game from jason once again, giving up a sack/forced fumble and getting beat consistently to the outside........the bills are paying for his selfishness and he needs to shake the rust quickly!.....perhaps next year he'll shake the rust in camp like everyone else does!

below average game from jason once again, giving up a sack/forced fumble and getting beat consistently to the outside........the bills are paying for his selfishness and he needs to shake the rust quickly!.....perhaps next year he'll shake the rust in camp like everyone else does!

Amen.

Tired of these posts. If anyone thinks he would be pro bowl caliber 2 games in is stupid.

Yeah, I mean it's horrible stupid to think a jackass could hold out, show up, and then say he was in game shape and we call him out after he plays like sh*t. It's just our fault for him getting manhandled today. I almost feel bad for the guy.

Sorry, the guy is still unproven at LT. One good season isn't enough. I'm glad people like you and Pyrite who washed his jock every 5 minutes he held out are seeing what a good front office looks like.

Tired of these posts. If anyone thinks he would be pro bowl caliber 2 games in is stupid.

I guess Jason is stupid....thought he was pro bowl caliber in the offseason.

They showed a replay were he pushed his guy "out of the play" about 2 inches and the dude ended up smacking edwards. Funny part was, Peters walked his way towards the play and looked like a LAZY PIECE OF SH*T!

The dude suked again this game. Let him sit a couple of games to get his head in it.

I must admit, it's looking more and more like that hold out is costing him pretty significant money. He's looked remarkably average in his first 2 games back. Not that he can't or won't' turn it back around; but as of now he's looking far from a top 5 OT. The good thing is we're still winning while he gets his feel back for the game.

Yeah, I mean it's horrible stupid to think a jackass could hold out, show up, and then say he was in game shape and we call him out after he plays like sh*t. It's just our fault for him getting manhandled today. I almost feel bad for the guy.

Sorry, the guy is still unproven at LT. One good season isn't enough. I'm glad people like you and Pyrite who washed his jock every 5 minutes he held out are seeing what a good front office looks like.

:thumbsup::huh::rolleyes::huh::thumbsup:

I have to agree. Peters hurt himself, the team and could cost TE some playing time if he gets hurt because of Peters selfishness. He constantly got beat, but to the Raiders credit, they knew how to beat him.

Let's hope Peters only gets better each game.

Peters lack of work during the off season (OTA's and then camp) are showing big-time.

The only player who could miss all of the OTA's and camp, and still be a monster was a guy who was honored

today at the Ralph, Mr. Bruce (it's all about me, but I deliver) Smith.

Sorry. No one was making those excuses when certain posters were calling Peters the "best player on the team" and predicting certain death for Edwards if Walker started at LT. Two games in and every hard hit Edwards has taken came from Peters getting beaten like an old rug. I'm sure he will get back to form eventually, but right now he's not looking very Pro Bowl-esque.

PTR

Walter Jones had no problem doing it, for a few straight years IIRC. Maybe Jason thinks more of himself then he should at this point. If the guy played LT his whole football career then sitting out training camp might not be so bad but the guy has played his position for just 1 year.