Hit + Run w/ Lynch's Car

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Bull Shhiiiittt. Lynch probably got a hummer from her then through her out of his car at the curb. She got her feelings hurt and then thought about $$$$$$$$ and acted like she got hit. Our boy will be cleared, GAURANTEED!

I know this guy is trying to be funny, but that is probably what exactly happened

True. That was my point. The "Greatest Generation" surely had their "Zoot Suits." I am not promoting violence or racial tension... But man, have we as a nation really come a long way since the World War II days and the Zoot Suit riots...

Put much of the past historical ugliness aside... There is a reason why we ended on top in the previous WW...

:(:wallbash:

We are in some really serious trouble!

No kidding. Old Cotton thinks that if we were Riding the Whip in WWII, we'd be Speaking the German right now.

Hit in a parking lot, whilst on foot?? No, can't say I have. :(

There is a reason why they tell you to stay with your vehicle when broken down on the NYS Thruway (or other interstate, especially toll road)... My crazy brother was walking years ago after he broke down... He tells the story of how he got brushed back by a mirror. :wallbash:

Rule of thumb: Hike AGAINST traffic, bike WITH traffic... And you think I am the dumb one in the family!

:lol:

Anyone else have a bad feeling about this in terms of who was driving? I mean, if he wasn't driving or in the car, I'm sure we would have heard that by now. I'll wait to see what the "official" word is today, but you have to think that if he was not in the car or not driving it would have come out by now.....

Anyone else have a bad feeling about this in terms of who was driving? I mean, if he wasn't driving or in the car, I'm sure we would have heard that by now. I'll wait to see what the "official" word is today, but you have to think that if he was not in the car or not driving it would have come out by now.....

I have to agree. 28 hours since it happened and no word from the vehicles' owner or the Bills FO. I think it's fair to say the police have been in contact with the vehicle owner. You KNOW if it was your vehicle seen hitting and running someone, yer azz would have already been 'processed through the system', even if your 'friend' was driving..

Is it possible Lynch was in the passenger seat having someone else drive? And that driver didnt know they hit someone?

I look at the facts here, lady got up and was able to walk under her own power, if thats the case, the car couldnt have been moving that fast. Granted a hit and run is a hit and run.

As much as I like Lynch, it drives me crazy to know that he might be in some trouble.......

But lets look at the bigger picture here, NOONE was killed. Lady walked away. God bless her.

However, if Lynch is directly involved, thats 3 guys thus far that have had problems, Hardy, Parrish & Lynch.

I really dont know what direction this team is going in.......

Peters is a no show, Evans wants more money, Losman wants out, Parrish busted for DUI, Hardy may have pulled a gun, Lynch may be involved with a hit and run.......NOT A GREAT WAY TO START THE 2008 SEASON FOLKS!

"Take a pill RoboCop, take a pill!"

I'd never heard of that. Does anyone the outcome of that case?

Yes.

In the Court of TSW, it was determined that Whitner's baby momma was a hysterical female, who called the police for no reason. In other rulings.....

Anthony Hargrove was innocent, and the Rochester cops were just plain wrong to bother him. They might have been racist. Not sure yet.

The 73 year old lady was completely full of schitt wrt Hardy. He never even considered pulling out his gun. His convicted drug dealing father said it never happened, so that's that.

As for Lynch, the court has also ruled. The victim is a "B word" (not known if hysterical), and didn't hop in the ambulance quickly enough. The paramedics were idiots who just let her lay there.

Next case! (pounds gavel).

Yes.

In the Court of TSW, it was determined that Whitner's baby momma was a hysterical female, who called the police for no reason. In other rulings.....

Anthony Hargrove was innocent, and the Rochester cops were just plain wrong to bother him. They might have been racist. Not sure yet.

The 73 year old lady was completely full of schitt wrt Hardy. He never even considered pulling out his gun. His convicted drug dealing father said it never happened, so that's that.

As for Lynch, the court has also ruled. The victim is a "B word" (not known if hysterical), and didn't hop in the ambulance quickly enough. The paramedics were idiots who just let her lay there.

Next case! (pounds gavel).

:( Good one, Bill! It really does depend on "whose ox is being gored?", eh?

I agree....plus, "his lawyer is out of town" seems sort of lame. There are you know, blackberrys....and phones.

I remember a car guy telling me this: If you're ever in an accident, no matter how small, even if it's a shopping cart in a parking lot, the first thing you need to do is hit the deck, roll around and say "My back hurts!!" that's right, "My back hurts." Then......PEE YOUR PANTS. Automatic 10 grand for public humiliation. Even if you're not hurt, at least you get 10K for that!!

How fast could he have been going, 2? And they let her lie down on the yellow line for 15 minutes? She must have been taking a nap, or trying to work up a good pee.