Hit + Run w/ Lynch's Car

The cops are also corrupt and racist, always making thins up too. Everyone here would have the same reaction if he wasn't a Bill, he's innocent until proven guilty, although when the original story came out about Vick and everyone jumped on him immediatly for what the media was "reporting", I asked about the innocent until proven guilty and was told this isn't a court of law, and that we can judge our opinions ourselves based on the "facts being reported". :thumbsup:

Yes, because the Vick case was completely comparable to the Hardy case. Let's just throw out the nuance that there was plenty of solid evidence back in June of last year, compared to Hardy, where there was hardly anything.

Everything will be fine, He will be interviewed in the next couple days and tell us all it is just a big mis-understanding and that will end all speculation that he may have done something wrong.

Right, because, you know, there was just so much evidence to the contrary.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't know much yet.

But the fact that nigh two days have passed and ML hasn't said boo to anyone and is waiting on his lawyer speaks volumes. If he wasn't in the car or driving at the time, he and the team likely would have said so post haste in today's PR world.

If he was driving, I'm having a hard time seeing ML missing much time. He'll likely deny realizing that he had hit someone (the non-serious nature of the injury may help in this regard), cop a plea to lesser charges and beg for the mercy of the court for an honest mistake, which odds are he'll receive, then make this woman independently wealthy in civil court.

Again, we don't know exactly what happened, and the details will hopefully be released soon, but if ML was driving, this movie has been shown before.

Well, actually, it looks like they're any old football team despite the 'character' mantra that's been spewed out of TBD --- usually, people who say they're of higher character than others are sooner or later shown to be mere hypocrites. And you may be wrong. Limited bad-boy-ism has been a hallmark for many playoff and SB teams in the past several years.

"...speaks volumes..."?????? No it doesn't. I could think of half a dozen reasons why he wouldn't make a public statement yet that would have nothing to do with whether he committed an offense or not. His silence means absoultely nothing. If I had to speculate, I would guess that though we haven't heard from his atty, he has and has been advised to say nothing until the police investigation is closed. I might also guess that from a PR standpoint, denials do nothing but give the media a reason to run the story all over again, giving it more and more play. First they cover the initial report, then they cover the police statement, then they covery Marshawn's denial, then they cover the team's reaction, etc. etc. Speaking about it now when, for all he knows, the police are going to drop the investigation tommorow, would be about as smart as him renting out a billboard that says "some people think I ran over a lady with my Porsche and then drove off leaving her for dead..."

We know nothing and all this tea leaf reading is more worthy of Britney Spears fans than Bills fans.

The cops are also corrupt and racist, always making thins up too. Everyone here would have the same reaction if he wasn't a Bill, he's innocent until proven guilty, although when the original story came out about Vick and everyone jumped on him immediatly for what the media was "reporting", I asked about the innocent until proven guilty and was told this isn't a court of law, and that we can judge our opinions ourselves based on the "facts being reported". :thumbsup:

Everything will be fine, He will be interviewed in the next couple days and tell us all it is just a big mis-understanding and that will end all speculation that he may have done something wrong.

F*ck the PoPo...

:rolleyes:

Yes.

In the Court of TSW, it was determined that Whitner's baby momma was a hysterical female, who called the police for no reason. In other rulings.....

Anthony Hargrove was innocent, and the Rochester cops were just plain wrong to bother him. They might have been racist. Not sure yet.

The 73 year old lady was completely full of schitt wrt Hardy. He never even considered pulling out his gun. His convicted drug dealing father said it never happened, so that's that.

As for Lynch, the court has also ruled. The victim is a "B word" (not known if hysterical), and didn't hop in the ambulance quickly enough. The paramedics were idiots who just let her lay there.

Next case! (pounds gavel).

Not to worry...I'm sure the pigs have made their own conclusions and will beat the confession out of whomever they decide is the fall guy.

Are you implying that Lynch was involved with Vick's dog fighting ring wihich is why he could not have possibly been driving his car?

"...speaks volumes..."?????? No it doesn't. I could think of half a dozen reasons why he wouldn't make a public statement yet that would have nothing to do with whether he committed an offense or not. His silence means absoultely nothing. If I had to speculate, I would guess that though we haven't heard from his atty, he has and has been advised to say nothing until the police investigation is closed. I might also guess that from a PR standpoint, denials do nothing but give the media a reason to run the story all over again, giving it more and more play. First they cover the initial report, then they cover the police statement, then they covery Marshawn's denial, then they cover the team's reaction, etc. etc. Speaking about it now when, for all he knows, the police are going to drop the investigation tommorow, would be about as smart as him renting out a billboard that says "some people think I ran over a lady with my Porsche and then drove off leaving her for dead..."

We know nothing and all this tea leaf reading is more worthy of Britney Spears fans than Bills fans.

well put. just because we live in an era of minute-by-minute reporting of the news and all it's nuances doesn't mean it's actually incumbent on a person to rush out and make a statement.

besides....word on the street is that AC was driving. he should be the one giving the statement.

Are you implying that Lynch was involved with Vick's dog fighting ring wihich is why he could not have possibly been driving his car?

I think he means the cops are worse than the criminals they police, and will stoop to any level necessary to cover their ass after they find they "jumped to the wrong conclusion." The pigs in this area, for example, are always driving drunk and even killing people, but somehow that ends up getting swept under then rug. Turns out, if you want to break the law and get away with it, the best thing to do would be to get a badge.

No, but I'm sure that Lynch and Hardy have just been distracted and angered by the Bills not drafting linemen higher so that they have Pro Bowl level backups

Yes, because the Vick case was completely comparable to the Hardy case. Let's just throw out the nuance that there was plenty of solid evidence back in June of last year, compared to Hardy, where there was hardly anything.

Right, because, you know, there was just so much evidence to the contrary.

What evidence was there besides the fact that Vick owned the house but didn't live there? At the time I said that its possible he had nothing to do with it and that isn't he innocent until proven Guilty, and was told that this isn't a court of law, and we can make our own decisions based on whats reported. I guess the part about how it doesn't work that way though if its a Bills player was left out

No, but I'm sure that Lynch and Hardy have just been distracted and angered by the Bills not drafting linemen higher so that they have Pro Bowl level backups

Only a complete jackass would subscribe to that theory, while ignoring other holes the team needs to fill. There isn't really anyone out there that truly believes this, is there?

Only a complete jackass would subscribe to that theory, while ignoring other holes the team needs to fill. There isn't really anyone out there that truly believes this, is there?

I think we should have drafted another corner or two, otherwise it was a good draft.