Hit + Run w/ Lynch's Car

Let me add another observation. If the woman was determined to have fallen, she would have been backboarded by EMS. She wasn't and was able to walk to the ambulance. So I doubt she even fell from getting "hit." This sounds like Hardy allegedly fighting with his dad and pulling a gun, i.e. an embarrassment but overblown.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the same thing about the 15 min. Who the F just sits and watches someone lay in the street for 15 minutes after being hit by a car. Seriously!

Just because she walked into an "awaiting ambulance" doesn't mean the paramedics were just standing around.

It means the ambulance was called, the paramedics were checking her out on the ground and determined she could walk under her own power to the ambulance.

The headline gave me a heart attack -- but this will end up being a non story unless they find three pounds of coke, several sub machine guns and a small, japanese woman inside Marshawn's car when they search it.

It is possible he could have let someone use the car when he is out of town. If nobody steps up though, he gets the rap I would think. I'm sure the young lady on the pavement is going to have a few more greenbacks no matter the conclusion.

Interesting Channel 2 was on top of it. I guess Mike DeGeorge as the police spokesman might help.

If he was out of town and could prove it that would be his only sure fire saving grace

Interesting that the two players the Bills have drafted over the past two years who had potenital "character issues" coming out of school have made headlines for us.

I doubt anything will become of this. Even if Marshawn was driving, somebody will make some money to say they were driving and take the heat.

Well, I don't know if you'd say Whitner had any character concerns, but if you want to count him, we'd be batting 3 for 3 :lol:

Whitner?

Maybe and maybe not..........but

Isn't a hit and run with injury a felony in New York State? What if there's a witness involved who will say Lynch was driving and also seen him drinking at the bar that night before the accident? The boy can be in some serious ass trouble today.

Wait for the facts to come out. Sheesh. :(

That's my biggest issue with the story. Why didn't the paramedics help her to the ambulance sooner. Were they just standing there with the doors open going "come on lady, we ain't got all night"? Where's the outcry for that?

I was thinking the same thing about the 15 min. Who the F just sits and watches someone lay in the street for 15 minutes after being hit by a car. Seriously!

Just because she walked into an "awaiting ambulance" doesn't mean the paramedics were just standing around.

It means the ambulance was called, the paramedics were checking her out on the ground and determined she could walk under her own power to the ambulance.

The headline gave me a heart attack -- but this will end up being a non story unless they find three pounds of coke, several sub machine guns and a small, japanese woman inside Marshawn's car when they search it.

I can't believe they really thought the paramedics were standing around waiting for her to get in. :wallbash: They were probably checking her for a neck injury. They don't just move someone off the road immediately and walk them to the ambulance or backboard them until they've made preliminary tests.

This can't possibly be a big story....I only see one thread about it.

:lol:

If this was a Pets* player or a Poorpiss player we'd be all over it, but it isn't so let's just wait til the facts come out.

Someone just give the B word 25k and let's get back to focusing on the upcoming season :(

Honestly, if I needed money and wasn't nearly as ethical as I am, I'd figure out which car was Marshawn's (or some other high profile individual with cash) and go run into the fuggin thing myself.

If this was a Pets* player or a Poorpiss player we'd be all over it, but it isn't so let's just wait til the facts come out.

Based on all the threads condemning the Dols' DB Will Allen for allegedly pulling a gun on someone a few days after Hardy did it? Or Dols' DE Matt Roth getting a DUI earlier this year?

Based on all the threads condemning the Dols' DB Will Allen for allegedly pulling a gun on someone a few days after Hardy did it? Or Dols' DE Matt Roth getting a DUI earlier this year?

We may be willing to jump all over other teams players but I don't think anyone here is dumb enough to jump all over another teams player for doing something a Bills player recently did.

This is just speculation but I doubt he was even there. As of today, Sunday, and this happened late Friday night, the Buffalo Police Department said it was unclear whether he was driving or even in the SUV. To me, a day and a half if pretty easy to figure out, at Delaware and Chippewa, whether a guy who looks like Marshawn Lynch, very known in the area, was in that car. I could be wrong, but I'm predicting he wasn't even in the car. Or at the very least, wasn't driving.

There was also a guy on another board (this is completely hearsay) that says Lynch doesn't even drive himself to practice at OBD.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10850120

We may be willing to jump all over other teams players but I don't think anyone here is dumb enough to jump all over another teams player for doing something a Bills player recently did.

Matt Roth was charged with DUI a week before Roscoe was.

Let the facts of the case come out first people. What we do know is that someone in a vehicle registered to Marshawn hit or brushed up against someone on Chippewa and Delaware Ave. Anyone who has ever driven a car, made a turn and a pedestrian comes across could have someone brush against their car. It was very unlikely a head on hit as they could not have driven away as they would have driven over the person. Whoever was driving may not have even realized they nicked someone. The fact the person was ambulatory, walked into the ambulance, then into the ER and was released quickly suggests it was a little tap. Thankfully for this woman it was not serious which is the most important thing of this story. I'm sure Cellino and Barnes will get involved later, however, they would have to demonstrate some damage to this woman which a thigh contusion does not qualify.

I think the Buffalo News had this story pegged correctly on page 3-4 of the City/Local section in a brief paragraph as overall it seems like a non-story in the end. A hit and run where someone is hit hard, sustains injuries that are obvious is a whole different story. Anyone ever get nicked in a parking lot?? That's basically what happened here most likely.

In a breaking news story, Commissioner Roger Goodell announced the immediate year long suspension of Buffalo Bills running back Marshawn Lynch. Citing criticism of his slow reaction to the Patriots* cheating scandal, he indicated he wanted to move swiftly in this matter in order to, "get things behind me."

He would not comment further on the fine the club will receive under the new League policy. However it was learned from league sources in Dallas and Boston, that Ralph Wilson could have 51% of his franchise seized by The League as a result of this player's action. That would of course make the inevitable move to Los Angeles happen sooner than planned.

His mother is gonna kick his ass when she sees him. I assume she is still living with him in Buffalo.

Maybe Momma was driving the car. She could have gotten lost on her way home from BINGO.

I can't believe they really thought the paramedics were standing around waiting for her to get in. :( They were probably checking her for a neck injury. They don't just move someone off the road immediately and walk them to the ambulance or backboard them until they've made preliminary tests.

Hmmm.... I guess I forgot the [sarcasm] tag in my post.