Hit + Run w/ Lynch's Car

Reporting back. What's your point? He knows all about previous posts, as we've had this conversation before. As I've shown, I don't hate all pigs - I let them do menial work around my house :thumbsup:

Did a cop steal your woman? Look, if he didn't, someone else would have.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you be all that eager to talk to the media after something like this, especially when your attorney is out of town?

There are plenty of local attorneys. And it's hard to think a wealthy man can't get in touch with his own on a weekend. He has the $$$ to hire a local mouthpiece. Doesn't Lynch's silence strike you? :thumbsup:

There are plenty of local attorneys. And it's hard to think a wealthy man can't get in touch with his own on a weekend. He has the $$$ to hire a local mouthpiece. Doesn't Lynch's silence strike you? :thumbsup:

No, not really, there are tons of strange situations that could cause a statement from him to be delayed a while.

What strikes me (and the woman, lol) was that his car was used in it, and according to the cops they have video evidence. I wonder if that will point at him being the driver or not.

I think the most telling thing to me is that none of the local TV stations, desperate to get the scoop on the others, have paraded a SINGLE person out who has said "I saw Marshawn at x bar an hour before the accident" or anything like that.

IF he WAS there, wouldn't there be people coming out of the woodwork saying that he was?

O RLY? Wow, I guess that the sheriff didn't say on television that there had in fact was evidence that Vick was there. :thumbsup:

Its really amusing you put the word "facts" in quotes, since that was IN FACT A FACT that he owned the house.

So, I repeat:

A.) Vick owning a house where a crime has actually been committed and is known about by the fed, occupied by his family members, and having the local sheriff say on television that Vick had indeed been at the house and knew about the dog fighting.

and

B.) Hardy may or may not have a gun in an incident where the cops came but found no evidence of a crime.

Yes it is a fact that he owned the house, but at that time there was no proof that he had any knowledge/involvement in what was going on there, and at the time that the story first broke, it was only known that he owned the house and family lived there.

And I never said that both cases are the same thing, what I am saying, was that at the time when I said that isn't he innocent until proven Guilty, the response I received was no, because this isn't a court of law, yet in the case of a Buffalo Bill committing a crime, any sort of comment that did not imply that there was no way he could have committed a wrong doing was attacked and told that he is innocent until proven guilty and that we should not judge until we have seen all the facts.

No, not really, there are tons of strange situations that could cause a statement from him to be delayed a while.

What strikes me (and the woman, lol) was that his car was used in it, and according to the cops they have video evidence. I wonder if that will point at him being the driver or not.

Yep. I am thinking about the tons of situations that would stop me from uttering when a piece of property I own is confiscated by the police.

Oh My! - hardships everywhere, what to do what to do? :thumbsup:

Why not? Seemed appropriate with your generalisations. Thats a mighty big brush you have been using. I just wanted some clarity from you, fair enough?

Sure, fair enough. There's good cops and bad cops. I don't like the bad cops, and there's too many of them and a culture that supports it. Just matching other generalizations.

Yep. I am thinking about the tons of situations that would stop me from uttering when a piece of property I own is confiscated by the police.

Oh My! - hardships everywhere, what to do what to do? :thumbsup:

There could be all sorts of reasons, including: Wanting to wait to work with a lawyer you trust first, Being asked by the team to not talk about it yet for PR reasons, Knowing it was a friend driving the car, not wanting to tell white lies or anything else during the statement, Not wanting to complicate the investigation, Not wanting to bring the story back to the spotlight (its not all that big of a topic right now on the national news sites), waiting to work out some issues with insurance before releasing a statement, waiting to talk to the person who was driving the car first, etc.

Yes, it could be that he was involved, or it could be other factors that are preventing it.

The cops are also corrupt and racist, always making thins up too. Everyone here would have the same reaction if he wasn't a Bill, he's innocent until proven guilty, although when the original story came out about Vick and everyone jumped on him immediatly for what the media was "reporting", I asked about the innocent until proven guilty and was told this isn't a court of law, and that we can judge our opinions ourselves based on the "facts being reported". :thumbsup:

Everything will be fine, He will be interviewed in the next couple days and tell us all it is just a big mis-understanding and that will end all speculation that he may have done something wrong.

Are you saying all cops are rascists. I find the irony in the fact that you have covered a whole group of people as being racist based on their profession. Maybe you can coin the phrase careerist. Anyway I am a correction officer does that make me racist, how about Park Rangers, or dispatchers or others in Law enfocement. Or does cop mean just Deputies, Troopers, and town-village-city cops. I just want to clarify because I thought I was working my profession because despite the hell and stress my job causes me I was under the impression I was doing it because I am able to support my family by bringing home a descent wage and take some pride in what I was doing. I was also in the Army for six years does that count as law enforcement of any sort. I hope you can clarify this for me because I want to know if I am sending the wrong message to my children, I would hate them growing up learning to hate people because I get paid in a Law enforcement field. Listen I am a live and let live person. Have you opinion and soap box it in the middle of a crowded street for all I care, I just wanted to point out that in my humble opinion sir you are a hypocrit.

Yes it is a fact that he owned the house, but at that time there was no proof that he had any knowledge/involvement in what was going on there, and at the time that the story first broke, it was only known that he owned the house and family lived there.

Right, because the sheriff didn't say that there was proof Vick was involved in May of 2007. :thumbsup:

And I never said that both cases are the same thing, what I am saying, was that at the time when I said that isn't he innocent until proven Guilty, the response I received was no, because this isn't a court of law, yet in the case of a Buffalo Bill committing a crime, any sort of comment that did not imply that there was no way he could have committed a wrong doing was attacked and told that he is innocent until proven guilty and that we should not judge until we have seen all the facts.

Exhibit A: Sheriff says there is evidence Vick was involved in a crime.

Exhibit B: Police find no evidence that there was any crime committed by Hardy.

Just to simplify this so you can understand it:

Exhibit A: Evidence

Exhibit B: No evidence

Get the difference?

I think the most telling thing to me is that none of the local TV stations, desperate to get the scoop on the others, have paraded a SINGLE person out who has said "I saw Marshawn at x bar an hour before the accident" or anything like that.

IF he WAS there, wouldn't there be people coming out of the woodwork saying that he was?

Yeah, you would think that some reporter would have dredged-up someone who saw Marshawn drinking and/or getting into his ride. Doesn't mean he didn't, but it is odd that no one has come forward.

Preventing it? :thumbsup:

Sure. If the team is requiring that he talks to his preferred lawyer before he talks to the media, then that stipulation could be preventing him from doing so.

Or it could be Karl Rove, who knows. :rolleyes:

I think he means the cops are worse than the criminals they police, and will stoop to any level necessary to cover their ass after they find they "jumped to the wrong conclusion." The pigs in this area, for example, are always driving drunk and even killing people, but somehow that ends up getting swept under then rug. Turns out, if you want to break the law and get away with it, the best thing to do would be to get a badge.

Wow...a 1960's - 1970's 's deja vu moment! Off the Pigs! :thumbsup:

Reporting back. What's your point? He knows all about previous posts, as we've had this conversation before. As I've shown, I don't hate all pigs - I let them do menial work around my house :rolleyes:

Quick question fer you man. Are all cops pigs?