Greatest All Time: TBD poster

KD in CA

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after further review..i vote for taterhill...he is a funny f'er

You're going well in your campaign. So far, you've secured your vote, and you're a front-runner with the lesbians as well.

1.Deluca-I am always entertained and he is right more often than people would like to admit

2.Prisoner1291378-prison smack at it's finest

3.Tossy McSalad-the name alone gets me rollin'

4.Jesus H. Christ-see above

5.the plastic cup-funny one trick pony

BTW, this new one looks to be underage and appears to have had major surgery.

Indeed, she does. And it is because of this, dib, that you have won me over. Congrats! Keep up the good work.

Honorable mention to the following, in no particular order.

JSP

The Dean.......you two are usually entertaining reads on all fronts or topics

John from Hemet

Kelley the F&B.........you two I consider as "thought provokers" regarding all matters football.

Tipster19....coming on strong, I like the way you think and post.

A special shout out to wwovince.....my very first posts were with him and they weren't pretty. I was out of line (he was a prikc) but have since learned the manner and spirit for which this Wall was formed. What a great place to visit.

I knew I'd leave out some of my favorite reads and looky here.....they're right above my prior post.

Here's to LABillz (a poster for all seasons)....inkman (funny !@#$er)....taterhill (always good stuff)

!@#$ it.......you're all terriffic......there, I'm done.

Indeed, she does. And it is because of this, dib, that you have won me over. Congrats! Keep up the good work.

Honorable mention to the following, in no particular order.

JSP

The Dean.......you two are usually entertaining reads on all fronts or topics

John from Hemet

Kelley the F&B.........you two I consider as "thought provokers" regarding all matters football.

Tipster19....coming on strong, I like the way you think and post.

A special shout out to wwovince.....my very first posts were with him and they weren't pretty. I was out of line (he was a prikc) but have since learned the manner and spirit for which this Wall was formed. What a great place to visit.

Those guys ARE great. For football, here are some more (not in order):

Simon: Still actually puts the pads on; truly does know football.

Lori: Just incredible. She never makes a statement without the facts, and unlike many of us, she still has a memory.

Badolbilz: Just a walking football encyclopedia. Totally understands the game, and follows college football very closly.

MarkVI: Amazing insight; he is truly missed.

R.Rich: He should be coaching. He has college experience and is another person who really knows what he is watching. I wish I could figure out who he is.

e-ball, Ramius, Madbuffalodisease, Beerball, S.I.C., Oz-man and SO many others contribute a ton, as does SDS when he has time. Sorry to those I left out. I don't have a memory like Lori. :unsure:

The draft nuts are a different category of posters entirely, and their work makes this a much better place, year after year.

It would take a different thread to name those that I have met who are genuinely nice people, and great to tailgate with.

Lori: Just incredible. She never makes a statement without the facts, and unlike many of us, she still has a memory.

Badolbilz: Just a walking football encyclopedia. Totally understands the game, and follows college football very closly.

R.Rich: He should be coaching. He has college experience and is another person who really knows what he is watching. I wish I could figure out who he is.

e-ball, Ramius, Madbuffalodisease, Beerball, S.I.C., Oz-man and SO many others contribute a ton, as does SDS when he has time. Sorry to those I left out. I don't have a memory like Lori. :censored:

The draft nuts are a different category of posters entirely, and their work makes this a much better place, year after year.

It would take a different thread to name those that I have met who are genuinely nice people, and great to tailgate with.

Sure, leave me out, ya bastard! :unsure:

Just kiddin', Billy.

BTW, what became of MarkVI? I hope nothing serious.

Where has Simon been?

e-ball, Ramius, Madbuffalodisease, Beerball, S.I.C., Oz-man and SO many others contribute a ton, as does SDS when he has time. Sorry to those I left out. I don't have a memory like Lori. :censored:

Take a bow yourself, Bill from NYC. You contributions to this board don't go unnoticed by me and I'm quite sure, many others.

stuckincincy is a favorite as well. I didn't realize, truthfully, how many interesting people frequent this place.

I clearly left off more than I acknowlegded purely due to forgetfulness. To compile a list of favorites is akin to picking a Final 4 in college hoops in that I try to get "cute" picking some of the unknowns. They are certainly worthy, but don't quite stand out like the top seeds.......

Sorry for the ramblings...... :unsure:

I have only been here 6 months, so I don't know a ton of people. But, apuszczalowski, the dean, and astrobot (for his draft thoughts/ obsession) are all good reads.

Astrobot.....good call....always a good read. :unsure:

*HEY PROGRAMS....GET YOUR PROGRAMS HERE!!*

Yes, my good man....right over here. :censored::censored:

Whole lotta mutual masturbation in this thread.

"You're the best!"

"No, no, really! YOU are the best!"

"Aw shucks, you're swell."

"Thanks! You're a stand-up guy yourself!"

:unsure:

You're just pissed off because nobody mentioned you.

In no particular order:

Kelly The Fair & Balanced Dog (somewhere in space?)

Dave McBride

Bluefire

Rico

Daninator

Alaska Darin

Aussuiew

Smokin' & Jokin'

BILLS4LIFE

Bill From NYC

Stuckincincy

Fez

BuffOrange

meazza

Poojer

nodnarb

Tennesseeboy

Johnny Coli

Mark VI

At the risk of sounding corny, I really do appreciate a lot of what you people have to say...I may not always agree, but it can be fun talking...I am sure there are a dozen or so others I am leaving out....my apologies!

I'm drinking to all of you . :unsure::censored::censored:

A little wine never hurt any one .

you all make this a fun place to come and shoot the sh-- , new or old .

All you new people that have not sent me your gift , GET ON IT . I will be standing next to the box waiting for the mail - lady .

no need to start naming people

Well, well, well

I don't have a favorite but I see at least I can be someone's least favorite.

I HAVE to believe it was a mistake...or it was in jest.

Doesn't make sense, otherwise.

What a brown-nose, kiss-ass thread. Wouldn't a "who's the worst" or who's the dumbest" poster be FAR more entertaining?

Clearly that was the intent and I felt my initial post set that tone. We started off well but somewhere along the way were hijacked by these sickening nice people.

Clearly that was the intent and I felt my initial post set that tone. We started off well but somewhere along the way were hijacked by these sickening nice people.

PEOPLE...they're the worst. ESPECIALLY the nice ones.