Greatest All Time: TBD poster

KD in CA

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody could troll as good as hogboy. It simply isn't close, and he was the funniest person to ever post on TSW. Does anybody remember Miami Don Johnson? Or the thread about volunteer firemen? :worthy:

One poster got so mad that he was going to fly out to Buffalo to kick his ass in the parking lot of RWS. :beer:

As far as the normal posters, there are probably 10 or so, but I am not going to list them for fear of leaving one out.

Nobody could troll as good as hogboy. It simply isn't close, and he was the funniest person to ever post on TSW. Does anybody remember Miami Don Johnson? Or the thread about volunteer firemen? :worthy:

One poster got so mad that he was going to fly out to Buffalo to kick his ass in the parking lot of RWS. :worthy:

As far as the normal posters, there are probably 10 or so, but I am not going to list them for fear of leaving one out.

:beer::lol:

I remember that stuff...funny as hell. I put in my vote for Hogboy as well.

One poster got so mad that he was going to fly out to Buffalo to kick his ass in the parking lot of RWS. :worthy:

Long Island Phil was anothe classic...the thread where we were making fun of Long Island was one of the best ever...and GBuffalo's comments had me rolling! :beer::lol::worthy: