Who has renewed their season tickets?

Just Jack

Since there is so much concern about people dropping their seasons, who has already sent in their renewal, or got seasons for the first time this year?

I've renewed my two seats in the Van Miller Club.

A buddy and I just got a pair for this season. We'll be coming up from Baltimore, MD for the games. :lol:

...and for the record, we're pretty broke, too.

A buddy and I just got a pair for this season. We'll be coming up from Baltimore, MD for the games. :thumbsup:

...and for the record, we're pretty broke, too.

Went to the San Diego game last year. drove up from Olney MD. was amazing. my dad and i are planning on seeing a couple games next year while im in my freshman year at Penn State. i guess hell pick me up on the way up. but im definetly going back. it was my first game and i loved it. Go Buffalo!

Since there is so much concern about people dropping their seasons, who has already sent in their renewal, or got seasons for the first time this year?

I've renewed my two seats in the Van Miller Club.

I live in LA, and I renewed my season tickets!! In fact, I am in the Jim K. club so I renewed them for 3 more years. I love the city of Buffalo, (my birth place)...and I love the Bills. I will NEVER give up on them!!!

.......it used to be that season ticket holders were not charged for preseason games.(Those tickets are nearly worthless and cannot be sold for anything close to face value).We are now being charged full freight for pre season games.

This amounts to a few hundred dollars in tickets for games that I will not attend,(600 mile round trip) and cannot resell.

I'm going to renew,but not for much longer unless the team devises some sort of package where the preseason games can be omitted.

Yeah,yeah.......I know.....cheapest ticket in the league,blah,blah blah.

It's still too goddamned expensive......

Hey, this thread is for people who renew'd without complaints. Take your complaints to this thread.

As a customer,I have a right to friggin' complain.

Tell you what. You buy my 45 yard line preseason tickets for face value,and I'll gladly shut up.

But....but....but.......it's one of the high points for me when I see that yellow VW pulling into Lot 1 with you and Kat inside. :thumbsup:

As a customer,I have a right to friggin' complain.

Tell you what. You buy my 45 yard line preseason tickets for face value,and I'll gladly shut up.

Just think of the preseason tickets as FREEput that cost into your other tickets .

what difference ???? total cost = 8 games :thumbsup:

sitting on the desk , have to send money in soon . 2 seats

I still get these tickets from a lady in Buffalo , she just sends me the paper work and I send the money to the BILLS .

we have talked about tranfering them to my name . section 135 row 10

Hey...I looked for you last year at the Jets game, but I just could not find you among all those tailgaters!!!!

Haha..perhaps because she wasn't there yet? Where were you, Cable? Do I remember something about a limo?

:thumbdown: