Vikings Message Board

Saw this link on the buffalobills.com message board and thought I'd pass it along. I've always had a soft spot for the Vikes, for some reason, and this thread just reinforces it:

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?optio...0&topic=27646.0

Denney in particular is getting clobbered. I think my favorite is the one with him and the poster's gym teacher, "Ms. Ducat." :D

I can't believe they didn't make the JP=Sandler connect.

We need to start that thread over here for Vikings players. I hate to sound like a tard but how do we copy a photo onto the message board, you know, without the link.

LMAO that was some good stuff.  Least they're using a bit of creativity than the typical troll.

However, like any good prank, i'm sure it will get out of control before too long

787251[/snapback]

You know what would be really cool. That morpghing software that takes a start and finish photo and makes a gif file that morphs between the two photos ! That would be really cool !

You know what would be really cool. That morpghing software that takes a start and finish photo and makes a gif file that morphs between the two photos ! That would be really cool !

787253[/snapback]

dude that would be awesome...just wish I had the time to do something like that

Stamer = Lurch

OMG LMFAO

That thread is really really good.

Defensive Coach Chuck Lester = Ned Flanders ;);)

It's nice to see so many Bills fans giving them a pat on the back.

Ahahaha....Moorman = Skeletor :(

That thread is great.

god we have some funny/ugly looking guys on our team LOL

787627[/snapback]

Thinkin the same thing, not only are we one of the poorest teams in the league, were now one of the ugliest.When or if we do win again,you can bet your bottom dollar it will be an ugly win! ;)

I loved the Kelly Holcomb = Taylor Hicks and the Josh Stamer = Lurch posts. That thread was great. You know what else I noticed? This post:

Hey Bills fans, welcome to our home.  We just enjoy having classy fans here and talking football.  I especially like hearing the views of others as it pertains to the Vikings.

You may encounter some of our fans that are not as polished as others, but every team has them.  The majority of us are really glad you guys chose to come here and I look forward to some intelligent banter.

I have always respected the Bills organization.  When I think of Buffalo I think of hard working Americans who are passionate for their football team.  It is really too bad that you guys did not come away with a trophy; your team deserved it.  Jim Kelly was a warrior and one of the (if not the most ) toughest QB's ever to play.  I have a lot of admiration for a guy like that.

I was a Phil Hanson fan.  I was younger when he was with the Bills, but being from the great state of North Dakota we were all very proud of him.  And he went to NDSU...go Bison!

Most of the Vikings fans seemed pretty classy, with this guy being an obvious example. After Sunday's game is over, I'll be wishing their team the best.

I loved the Kelly Holcomb = Taylor Hicks and the Josh Stamer = Lurch posts.  That thread was great.  You know what else I noticed?  This post:

Hey Bills fans, welcome to our home.  We just enjoy having classy fans here and talking football.  I especially like hearing the views of others as it pertains to the Vikings.

You may encounter some of our fans that are not as polished as others, but every team has them.  The majority of us are really glad you guys chose to come here and I look forward to some intelligent banter.

I have always respected the Bills organization.  When I think of Buffalo I think of hard working Americans who are passionate for their football team.  It is really too bad that you guys did not come away with a trophy; your team deserved it.  Jim Kelly was a warrior and one of the (if not the most ) toughest QB's ever to play.  I have a lot of admiration for a guy like that.

I was a Phil Hanson fan.  I was younger when he was with the Bills, but being from the great state of North Dakota we were all very proud of him.  And he went to NDSU...go Bison!

Most of the Vikings fans seemed pretty classy, with this guy being an obvious example. After Sunday's game is over, I'll be wishing their team the best.

787937[/snapback]

In general the NFC Central fans -- Pack, Vikes, Lions, not so much the Bears -- have been some of the most enjoyable visitors to hang out with at the stadium. They're a lot like us in many ways. Maybe the fact there's no real rivalry (different conferences, we never played them in a SB) also helps, but I get the sense they're less arrogant and more knowledgeable than most of the fans of the other teams in our division.