Do you miss some former TSW posters???

LabattBlue

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I registers as white tequila - a one time visit to see what was going one.

What I want to know is who is in the TSW secret society that banned all these people.. Fess up!  :D

782749[/snapback]

Says the one who controls the "inner circle..." :w00t:

At least he didn't reveal that Spiderman's secret identity is Scott Sarama...oops! ;)

For some reason, all I can think about while reading those njsue rants is the whole Tom Cruise, psychiatry is fake thing from last year. Good lord she has some twisted views... well, that and the fact that she's a complete idiot.

Oh, and she must have been around this board before I found this place. I'm glad I missed out on those days.

For some reason, all I can think about while reading those njsue rants is the whole Tom Cruise, psychiatry is fake thing from last year.  Good lord she has some twisted views... well, that and the fact that she's a complete idiot.

Oh, and she must have been around this board before I found this place.  I'm glad I missed out on those days.

782930[/snapback]

I liked nj sue well enough. She added a certain "spice" to the mix... :D

In other breaking news, NJSue will NOT date a man who smokes, so to those with aspirations as such.....kick that habit NOW!!!

782414[/snapback]

More importantly, she will not date an excessive drinker. It seems like it would take an incredible amount of alcohol for anyone to even consider dating her.

For some reason, all I can think about while reading those njsue rants is the whole Tom Cruise, psychiatry is fake thing from last year.  Good lord she has some twisted views... well, that and the fact that she's a complete idiot.

Oh, and she must have been around this board before I found this place.  I'm glad I missed out on those days.

782930[/snapback]

I see Sue hasn't changed one bit.

Check out the math homework thread over at the range for a special treat. :D

The TSW Secret Society is like Fight Club.....Rule number one: you do NOT talk about the Secret Society.  :D

783022[/snapback]

Well...we have to be secret. What with guarding the ancient treasure of the Knights Templar and all...did you know the Holy Grail can hold an entire can of Diet Coke? Too bad it's not diswasher-safe...

The replies to this thread (this one, here on TBD) along with the ones over there are what make me soooo !@#$ing glad I belong to this board. I hate each and every one of you, really... I do. I hate you all. And that's what makes this place so frigging great.

783259[/snapback]

holy stevestojan, we love you like brother that was given up for adoption to the hussein family.

The replies to this thread (this one, here on TBD) along with the ones over there are what make me soooo !@#$ing glad I belong to this board. I hate each and every one of you, really... I do. I hate you all. And that's what makes this place so frigging great.

783259[/snapback]

Awww, steve... 0:) I hate you too, big guy.

783259[/snapback]

Only here could you become a synonym for excrement.

Sue stated this in response to someone asking for help on their math homework:

"Your professor has office hours and a phone number listed on your cyllabus for a reason.

Get in touch with him. that is what you are paying him for, to teach you. Right!!!"

0:):P:lol:

WTF...I am annoying, but you guys take it to another level...man get lives...are you guys really going to other sites to make fun of people you drove off of here....

783356[/snapback]

You are, of course, correct (save the "drove off" part...they were actually banned, despite their delusions).

But when someone states point-blank in public that I myself am personally responsible for the deaths of Dawn, Kelly, and Paul, as T-Bone did...well, I feel compelled to defend myself, against my better judgement.

they finally closed the thread... but it is funnier than hell that sue is still the same.... ahhh memories

EDIT: people who have read this thread. notice a lot of TSW'ers?

35Pete, admarc, Al Davis, Alaska Darin, Albany,n.y., annie, BF_in_Indiana, Big Cow, bigr, Bills82, BillsFan0688, billsfan5121, billsfanone, BillsGuyInMalta, BillyT92679, BillzRyan, bluetubist, bluewolf, boco357, Boneman, Bookerman, Bosco, bozman949, brewdizawgs, Bsmith26, bud55, buckeyemike, Buffal0B1LLs_fan, BuffaloMike, buffalomike1, BuffaloSoldier2, C-Mac, cablelady, Chest Rockwell, CircleCalgary, CoachC., CTBillsfan, CTnightowl, DC Tom, deep2evans, derek2641, detoxsmurf, DGreg, dgw54321, Diesel83, Dilbert, DistantFan, dogginbox, Dontdieman, DVS1, г, ec-bills, EM BILLSFAN 80, emiller1181, ennjay, FamousAmos, Figurita20, Flan, freedomfrypizza, gogolak65, GoSabres3, gotaway, GSWJ23RICHARDSON, Guesswhozback21, guffalo, Haven Moses, Haywood Jeter, Hippocrates, Hurls, ICRockets, ieatcrayonz, IhatethePats, INC, Irritable bowel, JackKemp, Joedia, js, JWatts, jzmack, Kean Grad, kegtapr, Kelly the Dog, Kelso's Helmet, l3ills, labattblue, lavuuk153, londoncalling, losman720, MattM, Meathead, Merk, mighty peace warrior, mixum, mjjk73, MJones83, moogyman, Most Valuable, mr.sparkle, N.Y. Orangeman, Napalm, njsue, petteri, Phinatical, phinball, phishhead220, pigpen65, Pinstripes 24, plachtag, RealBillsInATL, rich1, rob on the job, rufc05, sahlensguy, Scraps, Scubie1235, shulafan, squishfish, stevestojan, sukie, SuperFocker, Sweet Baboo, taterhill, tgreg99, THATHURMANATOR, The Destroyer!, The Plastic Cup, The REAL Sabres, TigerJ, TMR2006, udonkey, upstart, Víctor7, westside, Yagman, Zona

782547[/snapback]

I have added my name to the above edited list.

And like cablelady said, I want the last 10 minutes of my life back. 0:)

1. Someone is using T80's usename to post completely inappropriate remarks on that forum.

2. The dialogue on Kelly Roberts is unhelpful, sad, and unneccessary.

3. Why do some people perciece a strange kind of 'war' between Bills message boards or a need to defend themselves?

4. I reccommend nobody bothers to read what has been said over there. No good can come of it.

2. The dialogue on Kelly Roberts is unhelpful, sad, and unneccessary.

785426[/snapback]

Why? Because he was "funny" on a message board? :blush:

People blast murderers, pedophiles, and idiots daily on here. Why should this be any different?

Spiked Lemonade? I remember the screen name but not the beef there.

Turned every thread into his personal crusade against Drew Bledsoe. Essentially, the thread could be about washing your car, and he would basically turn it into Drew Bledsoe sucks, worst QB ever, why bother washing your car. It was excessive.

Turned every thread into his personal crusade against Drew Bledsoe.  Essentially, the thread could be about washing your car, and he would basically turn it into Drew Bledsoe sucks, worst QB ever, why bother washing your car.  It was excessive.

786225[/snapback]

Drew sucks. I mean he holds onto the ball so long and has that deer in the headlights look about him...