Do you miss some former TSW posters???

LabattBlue

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they finally closed the thread... but it is funnier than hell that sue is still the same.... ahhh memories

EDIT: people who have read this thread. notice a lot of TSW'ers?

35Pete, admarc, Al Davis, Alaska Darin, Albany,n.y., annie, BF_in_Indiana, Big Cow, bigr, Bills82, BillsFan0688, billsfan5121, billsfanone, BillsGuyInMalta, BillyT92679, BillzRyan, bluetubist, bluewolf, boco357, Boneman, Bookerman, Bosco, bozman949, brewdizawgs, Bsmith26, bud55, Buffal0B1LLs_fan, BuffaloMike, buffalomike1, BuffaloSoldier2, C-Mac, cablelady, Chest Rockwell, CircleCalgary, CoachC., CTBillsfan, CTnightowl, DC Tom, deep2evans, derek2641, detoxsmurf, DGreg, dgw54321, Diesel83, Dilbert, DistantFan, dogginbox, Dontdieman, DVS1, г, ec-bills, EM BILLSFAN 80, emiller1181, ennjay, FamousAmos, Figurita20, Flan, freedomfrypizza, gogolak65, GoSabres3, gotaway, GSWJ23RICHARDSON, Guesswhozback21, guffalo, Haven Moses, Haywood Jeter, Hippocrates, Hurls, ICRockets, ieatcrayonz, IhatethePats, INC, Irritable bowel, JackKemp, Joedia, js, JWatts, jzmack, Kean Grad, kegtapr, Kelly the Dog, Kelso's Helmet, l3ills, labattblue, lavuuk153, londoncalling, losman720, MattM, Meathead, Merk, mighty peace warrior, mixum, mjjk73, MJones83, moogyman, Most Valuable, mr.sparkle, N.Y. Orangeman, Napalm, njsue, petteri, Phinatical, phinball, phishhead220, pigpen65, Pinstripes 24, plachtag, RealBillsInATL, rich1, rob on the job, rufc05, sahlensguy, Scraps, Scubie1235, shulafan, squishfish, stevestojan, sukie, SuperFocker, Sweet Baboo, taterhill, tgreg99, THATHURMANATOR, The Destroyer!, The Plastic Cup, The REAL Sabres, TigerJ, TMR2006, udonkey, upstart, Víctor7, westside, Yagman, Zona

If you want to go for humor, post something like "It's too bad Kelly didn't use his autographed Brad Wilkerson bat.  If he had, Dawn would probably still be alive, since Wilkerson's bat hasn't hit anything all year."  In fact, I dare you to post that...

(Yeah, I know that's sick.  Dark humor is how I grieve.  If I didn't make sick jokes about it, I couldn't make it through the day.)

782502[/snapback]

Hey that was pretty funny. Almost as funny as the guy who asked if that Kelly guy had tickets for the season opener and if they were available. I like dark humour as well. I feel ashamed. :doh:

Knew that was going to happen when TSW'ers started attacking.

782619[/snapback]

We didn't attack. I believe T-Bone started it. :doh:

On a side note, I was kind of impressed by BF. He made sense in the thread, and made fun of Sue.

We didn't attack. I believe T-Bone started it.  :doh:

On a side note, I was kind of impressed by BF. He made sense in the thread, and made fun of Sue.

782632[/snapback]

Actually, BF and Spiked were impressive. Though I never had a problem with BF. He usually had good intentions. He just tried to fight way out of weight class way too often.

Sue and T-Bone were exactly how I remember them.

they finally closed the thread... but it is funnier than hell that sue is still the same.... ahhh memories

EDIT: people who have read this thread. notice a lot of TSW'ers?

35Pete, admarc, Al Davis, Alaska Darin, Albany,n.y., annie, BF_in_Indiana, Big Cow, bigr, Bills82, BillsFan0688, billsfan5121, billsfanone, BillsGuyInMalta, BillyT92679, BillzRyan, bluetubist, bluewolf, boco357, Boneman, Bookerman, Bosco, bozman949, brewdizawgs, Bsmith26, bud55, Buffal0B1LLs_fan, BuffaloMike, buffalomike1, BuffaloSoldier2, C-Mac, cablelady, Chest Rockwell, CircleCalgary, CoachC., CTBillsfan, CTnightowl, DC Tom, deep2evans, derek2641, detoxsmurf, DGreg, dgw54321, Diesel83, Dilbert, DistantFan, dogginbox, Dontdieman, DVS1, г, ec-bills, EM BILLSFAN 80, emiller1181, ennjay, FamousAmos, Figurita20, Flan, freedomfrypizza, gogolak65, GoSabres3, gotaway, GSWJ23RICHARDSON, Guesswhozback21, guffalo, Haven Moses, Haywood Jeter, Hippocrates, Hurls, ICRockets, ieatcrayonz, IhatethePats, INC, Irritable bowel, JackKemp, Joedia, js, JWatts, jzmack, Kean Grad, kegtapr, Kelly the Dog, Kelso's Helmet, l3ills, labattblue, lavuuk153, londoncalling, losman720, MattM, Meathead, Merk, mighty peace warrior, mixum, mjjk73, MJones83, moogyman, Most Valuable, mr.sparkle, N.Y. Orangeman, Napalm, njsue, petteri, Phinatical, phinball, phishhead220, pigpen65, Pinstripes 24, plachtag, RealBillsInATL, rich1, rob on the job, rufc05, sahlensguy, Scraps, Scubie1235, shulafan, squishfish, stevestojan, sukie, SuperFocker, Sweet Baboo, taterhill, tgreg99, THATHURMANATOR, The Destroyer!, The Plastic Cup, The REAL Sabres, TigerJ, TMR2006, udonkey, upstart, Víctor7, westside, Yagman, Zona

782547[/snapback]

Now it list Thailog80 as having read the thread.

Who stole his username?