Do you miss some former TSW posters???

LabattBlue

Turned every thread into his personal crusade against Drew Bledsoe.  Essentially, the thread could be about washing your car, and he would basically turn it into Drew Bledsoe sucks, worst QB ever, why bother washing your car.  It was excessive.

786225[/snapback]

:D

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny things on identity mistakes:

Stevestojan thinking Spiked Lemonade is Ice-Ice is on the Zone with his zip code added, Spiked Lemonade can spell & has indicated in other posts he's been around WNY while Ice is in Oklahoma.

Best one-someone over on the Range thinking Crap Throwing Monkey is Alaska Darin, obviously that can't be because CTM's posts are from Washington DC, and Darin's are from... :D yet that never caused them to use logic when CTM was posting in their thread and it was obvious who he is over there.

Stevestojan thinking Spiked Lemonade is Ice-Ice is on the Zone with his zip code added, Spiked Lemonade can spell & has indicated in other posts he's been around WNY while Ice is in Oklahoma.

Best one-someone over on the Range thinking Crap Throwing Monkey is Alaska Darin, obviously that can't be because CTM's posts are from Washington DC, and Darin's are from...  :D  yet that never caused them to use logic when CTM was posting in their thread and it was obvious who he is over there.

786353[/snapback]

You noticed that too, huh? I'm just overwhelmed that people think I'm as smart as Dexter.

Best one-someone over on the Range thinking Crap Throwing Monkey is Alaska Darin, obviously that can't be because CTM's posts are from Washington DC, and Darin's are from...  :D  yet that never caused them to use logic when CTM was posting in their thread and it was obvious who he is over there.

786353[/snapback]

Where's that one? I missed it.

786353[/snapback]

Creemore/Spiked hails from north of Toronto, and looks absolutely nothing like Brian. (Yes, I've met both of them.) Just so you know...

Ed, you mentally deficient marshmallow, at one point or another you've "known" that everyone was crayonz.  In fact, this is the third time you've "known" I'm crayonz.

Why the !@#$ would you be right this time?   :D

786681[/snapback]

Have you been drinking tonight, Dexter?

I was being sarcastic when I said, "I knew it", hence, the tongue sticking out. :doh:

BTW, this marshmallow has just lost 40lbs. So that's MR. mini-marashmallow to you! 0:)