bflobart81

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We did learn something last night.

All the coaches in the booth have to do is make sure someone listens to Madden and Michaels. They must have said 20 times that he was definitely out of bounds and that they could not believe Saban was not challenging it.

Plus they showed the replay several times as the kicking team set up.

I was astonished they got the kick off.

That was the LAMEST red flag toss I have ever seen. :doh:

I think he threw it just so he would have something to complain to the league about. From the look on his face, you could tell that he wasn't serious about it. Hell, if you really want to have your challenge noticed at that point, you hit the ref in the back of the head with the flag.

I think you will see coaches hit the ref in the head with the flag in the future. Or have a designated runner to flash it in front of the ref.

I'm thinking that a blonde with a huge rack in a bikini could run on the field jiggling and wiggling her breats just like the women that hold the round number cards in a pro boxing match. Have her prance and dance in front of the ref with the red flag. Maybe even do a seductive dance like a dancer from the Sundowner with the red flag.

I'm thinking that a blonde with a huge rack in a bikini could run on the field jiggling and wiggling her breats just like the women that hold the round number cards in a pro boxing match. Have her prance and dance in front of the ref with the red flag. Maybe even do a seductive dance like a dancer from the Sundowner with the red flag.

765033[/snapback]

That's what the NFL is missing. The Juggies.

The players will turn on Saban soon enough.

764844[/snapback]

If he continues to yell at his players like a maniac like he did on the DB called for hands to the face, one of the players will deck him and deservedly so. This isn't the minors anymore, douchebag!

Any Miami loss=Bills win, at least for me.

If he continues to yell at his players like a maniac like he did on the DB called for hands to the face, one of the players will deck him and deservedly so. This isn't the minors anymore, douchebag!

Any Miami loss=Bills win, at least for me.

765066[/snapback]

The great thing about that was the next play another db did the same thing and got the same penalty! :doh: But I didn't see him mouthing off to that one. That should help build their team chemistry. Suckers

Make fun of the toss all you want, but if that had been Jauron, you know everyone would be bitching about it on here.

I think it brings up a VERY real concern with the challenge process -- are the coaches supposed to nail the refs with the flag or what? I don't get why the buzzer system is done. The announcers said "technical difficulties." Come on, how hard can it really be? When I go out to eat, I get the little coaster things that vibrate and flash when my table is ready. How is this any different???

CW

Make fun of the toss all you want, but if that had been Jauron, you know everyone would be bitching about it on here.

I think it brings up a VERY real concern with the challenge process -- are the coaches supposed to nail the refs with the flag or what?  I don't get why the buzzer system is done.  The announcers said "technical difficulties."  Come on, how hard can it really be?  When I go out to eat, I get the little coaster things that vibrate and flash when my table is ready.  How is this any different???

CW

765391[/snapback]

Have you monitored exactly how much time passed from the time the restaurant paged you to the time the buzzer went off? That's the problem.

Look, Fez, how many times have you seen a coach throw a red flag while the ref has his back to him? What do they do? Throw the freaking thing overhand so it lands in front of the ref. What you saw from Saban last night was a guy troubled with indecision. It wasn't him. It was his guys in the sky. Either way, it was on him and his staff, not the process.

I think it brings up a VERY real concern with the challenge process -- are the coaches supposed to nail the refs with the flag or what?  I don't get why the buzzer system is done.  The announcers said "technical difficulties."  Come on, how hard can it really be?  When I go out to eat, I get the little coaster things that vibrate and flash when my table is ready.  How is this any different???

CW

765391[/snapback]

The play was a TD. There was a big celebration. Much, much longer than an average play before they put the ball in play again. Both teams put entire new teams on the field. The announcers showed it a bunch of times and argued about it awhile. And it took the Steelers forever to snap the ball. Saban had a TON of time to hear from his guys and toss that jart so the referees could see him. Plus it's in the rulebook that he can run right on the field up to the ref to throw it to him. He literally pussyfooted around forever and then dropped it ten feet behind a guy he could see had his back to him in a stance.

Hahahahaha!!!!!

764946[/snapback]

You got something against jarts?

Listening to the morning radio the M&Ms were blaming the refs for the whole thing. I guaranfockingtee you that stabbin was trying to be cute and wait until the last second to toss his flag. Guess that's one lesson learned the hard way. He must have a bunch of meatheads in the booth fer chrissakes. And, to top it off he throws worse than my 7 year old daughter. He aughta hang his head in shame.