Staban's a douche

bflobart81

The play was a TD. There was a big celebration. Much, much longer than an average play before they put the ball in play again. Both teams put entire new teams on the field. The announcers showed it a bunch of times and argued about it awhile. And it took the Steelers forever to snap the ball. Saban had a TON of time to hear from his guys and toss that jart so the referees could see him. Plus it's in the rulebook that he can run right on the field up to the ref to throw it to him. He literally pussyfooted around forever and then dropped it ten feet behind a guy he could see had his back to him in a stance.

765404[/snapback]

Damn straight. Cowher would've run up, waved the flag in the ref's face, then stuffed it into his shirt pocket, like he did the 12-men-on-the-field Polaroid that time...

Perhaps he thought the ref could hear the soft 'thump' of the flag hitting the grass behind him? If so, he thought wrong.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The play was a TD. There was a big celebration. Much, much longer than an average play before they put the ball in play again. Both teams put entire new teams on the field. The announcers showed it a bunch of times and argued about it awhile. And it took the Steelers forever to snap the ball. Saban had a TON of time to hear from his guys and toss that jart so the referees could see him. Plus it's in the rulebook that he can run right on the field up to the ref to throw it to him. He literally pussyfooted around forever and then dropped it ten feet behind a guy he could see had his back to him in a stance.

765404[/snapback]

Zackly! It was a seriously weak effort on Saben's part. If that had been the OC or another coach, I'm sure Saben would be all over his ass for that lack of effort.

Saben may turn out to be a great NFL coach. But, right now, i think he's in over his head.

Zackly!  It was a seriously weak effort on Saben's part.  If that had been the OC or another coach, I'm sure Saben would be all over his ass for that lack of effort.

Saben may turn out to be a great NFL coach.  But, right now, i think he's in over his head.

765457[/snapback]

How is Saban going to chew his own ass out for this mistake?

1) Privately watch the gamefilm and think to himself, "You've got to throw it harder next time!"

2) During the team's Monday locker room meeting, Saban acts out both parts of a yelling routine.

3) Smoke a bone with Wicky and say, ".... Chill..... man. It's all good!"

How is Saban going to chew his own ass out for this mistake?

1) Privately watch the gamefilm and think to himself, "You've got to throw it harder next time!"

2) During the team's Monday locker room meeting, Saban acts out both parts of a yelling routine.

3) Smoke a bone with Wicky and say, ".... Chill..... man. It's all good!"

765477[/snapback]

:doh::P