The Official Point and laugh at Leafs Fan thread

I'm not certain what year F*cker bought tickets to the "Conference Finals" (ooh, that's impressive), but she must have done it at least once.  She was not a Loaf in '99 when the Sabres kicked TO's bippy.  She was a Laff when they lost to NJ.

She played in 4 playoff games with Montreal in a year that they went out in the 1st, NEVER played in the playoffs with TB, and then rode Sundin's coattails in TO starting in 2000.

So the only way Darci made it to "a COUPLE of Conference Finals" is if she bought tickets for one of them.

Maybe the other Conf. Final she was in occurred in the year that she got her mystery 18 playoff games that got her to her quoted 80.

655633[/snapback]

Nice catch.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but she must have done it at least once. 

She was not a Loaf in '99 when the Sabres kicked TO's bippy. 

She was a Laff when they lost to NJ.

She played in 4 playoff games with Montreal

So the only way Darci

she bought tickets for one of them.

she was in occurred in the year that

she got her mystery 18 playoff games that

got her to

her quoted 80.

655633[/snapback]

Gee last time I heard a guy call a player a girl it was Parcells. I guess that means you think she's something special then!

You should stay out Dean, it's going to get nasty. Especially since some mod removed a thread I posted. I believe the skin was too thin because I made mention of Briere and how he like Tucker flops around on the ice.

You should stay out Dean, it's going to get nasty. Especially since some mod removed a thread I posted. I believe the skin was too thin because I made mention of Briere and how he like Tucker flops around on the ice.

655971[/snapback]

There's a big difference between trying to draw a penalty and intentionally trying to injure another player. Briere is not and has never been that guy. He may go down trying to draw a penalty, but Tucker is a dirty little prick, who, because of Buttman and his band of weenies is allowed to dishonor the game with his blatantly disgusting actions.

I could care less of Marci takes a dive. The other stuff is what pisses me off.

655971[/snapback]

a couple of weeks ago, i was in downtown montreal and i saw 3 Leafs fans walking with their leafs flags getting heckled, and their response was, we'll kick your ass these next two games...

well chances are they went back with their flags stuck up their ass.

leafs are a pathetic franchise, whose only accomplishment since 1967 was the fact that they always manage to kick out Ottawa..... wooooooooooooop dee !@#$ing doo.

a couple of weeks ago, i was in downtown montreal and i saw 3 Leafs fans walking with their leafs flags getting heckled, and their response was, we'll kick your ass these next two games...

leafs are a pathetic franchise, whose only accomplishment since 1967 was the fact that they always manage to kick out Ottawa..... wooooooooooooop dee !@#$ing doo.

656018[/snapback]

And that is the only reason I MAY want them to grab the 8th spot...

Still down by 7 with 5 to play...

:(:lol::(

Gee last time I heard a guy call a player a girl it was Parcells. I guess that means you think she's something special then!

655962[/snapback]

I must. :lol:

I'm glad to see that you agree with me that Darci is a girl. :(

656018[/snapback]

No they have other accomplisments. They have never ever needed an american to buy the team to remain in their city for one thing.

Leaf fans will alsways kick your ass becasuse to date, you have never stood up to them.

No they have other accomplisments. They have never ever needed an american to buy the team to remain in their city for one thing.

Leaf fans will alsways kick your ass becasuse to date, you have never stood up to them.

656540[/snapback]

Ouf you got me there. I mean here you are supporting a football team that had ownership problems yet you bash another team that had ownership problems.

We never stood up to them? What is your point. You think we're violent? Go talk to all the Bruins fans that came to Montreal during playoff games and walked home with their tails between their legs and their heads down.

We don't need to be jackasses and violent to visiting crowds, we just prove our worth by WINNING.

Ouf you got me there.  I mean here you are supporting a football team that had ownership problems yet you bash another team that had ownership problems.

656634[/snapback]

Are you rererring to the Bills and Ralph? Ralph Wilson, Bills owner since 1960? The Bills owner who has, to my knowledge, NEVER threatened to move his team out of town, even though his team is in one of the NFL's smallest and poorest markets?

Ohhh...THAT "ownership problem". <_<

Are you rererring to the Bills and Ralph?  Ralph Wilson, Bills owner since 1960?  The Bills owner who has, to my knowledge, NEVER threatened to move his team out of town, even though his team is in one of the NFL's  smallest and poorest markets?

Ohhh...THAT "ownership problem".   :lol:

656695[/snapback]

no

i'm referring to the CURRENT ownership problem, the fact that our owner is close to the end and has noone in Buffalo who could viably take the Bills over and provide a new stable ownership.

you sicilians aren't too bright <_<:)

no

i'm referring to the CURRENT ownership problem, the fact that our owner is close to the end and has noone in Buffalo who could viably take the Bills over and provide a new stable ownership.

you sicilians aren't too bright  <_<  :)

656701[/snapback]

So you are referring to POSSIBLE FUTURE ownership problems that may or may not happen depending on what RW does with the team before he dies? :lol:

So you are referring to POSSIBLE FUTURE ownership problems that may or may not happen depending on what RW does with the team before he dies?  <_<

656705[/snapback]

what i'm trying to say and what you missed is that, a while ago (i think about a decade), the habs had trouble finding an owner who wanted to purchase the team and the venue (since Montreal has higher taxes than the rest of the fricckin world), so other fans of other teams use the argument that it's a disgrace to bring in an American owner to take over the team.

My argument is that the Bills are probably going to go through the eventual difficulty of ownership (since there seems to be limited options) and I doubt Bills fans would turn away a foreign investor who purchases the team and keeps them in Buffalo.

what i'm trying to say and what you missed is that, a while ago (i think about a decade), the habs had trouble finding an owner who wanted to purchase the team and the venue (since Montreal has higher taxes than the rest of the fricckin world), so other fans of other teams use the argument that it's a disgrace to bring in an American owner to take over the team.

My argument is that the Bills are probably going to go through the eventual difficulty of ownership (since there seems to be limited options) and I doubt Bills fans would turn away a foreign investor who purchases the team and keeps them in Buffalo.

656709[/snapback]

Interesting, because you WROTE: "I mean here you are supporting a football team that had ownership problems"

Perhaps you just got confuseed in the French Canadian English-to-American English Translation. <_<

Interesting, because you WROTE: "I mean here you are supporting a football team that had ownership problems"

Perhaps you just got confuseed in the French Canadian English-to-American English Translation. :lol:

656725[/snapback]

ya

you're right, i should throw away my Larousse De Poche.

<_<

Anyways i think we're all at a consesus though that beerme1 is retarded.

I know, it seems like an odd occurrence...but come on, it's not all THAT surprising.  We're talking about the Leafs...

656742[/snapback]

you like hockey

my respect for you has increased... from negative to zero <_<

just kidding

you like hockey

my respect for you has increased... from negative to zero  <_<

just kidding

656745[/snapback]

Still negative?

I regret, this season, that I only got to one game. Wife's boss has season tickets to the Caps right behind the away goal. Usually we get to games about 8 times a season. This year, I only got to the last Sabres game (and no, Miller did NOT suck. The defense did).

Last night my wife was out at the Caps-Hurricanes game with a girlfriend. Got to see Kaberle crack his head open right in front of her, while I was here trying to figure out why some dumbass Sabres fan was rooting for Philly instead. Of all the games to miss.

Still negative?

I regret, this season, that I only got to one game.  Wife's boss has season tickets to the Caps right behind the away goal.  Usually we get to games about 8 times a season.  This year, I only got to the last Sabres game (and no, Miller did NOT suck.  The defense did). 

Last night my wife was out at the Caps-Hurricanes game with a girlfriend.  Got to see Kaberle crack his head open right in front of her, while I was here trying to figure out why some dumbass Sabres fan was rooting for Philly instead.  Of all the games to miss.

656751[/snapback]

There will be more. I try to go to as many games as possible as I was even planning on going and see Habs vs Devils but, during a Saturday night will most likely have to pay 100$ + for 40$ seats. Might as well save my money for the playoffs. There's nothing more entertaining than seeing a playoff game in Montreal.

Actually there is, seeing a playoff game at the Bell Centre, against the Leafs and sweeping them. That would be sweet.

Are you rererring to the Bills and Ralph?  Ralph Wilson, Bills owner since 1960?  The Bills owner who has, to my knowledge, NEVER threatened to move his team out of town, even though his team is in one of the NFL's  smallest and poorest markets?

Ohhh...THAT "ownership problem".  <_<

656695[/snapback]

Prior to Rich opening, didn't he threaten to take the team to Seattle?

Also, they were pretty low grade threats, but threats none the less, that if the State and County didn't pony up in '98(?), the team might leave.

Prior to Rich opening, didn't he threaten to take the team to Seattle?

Also, they were pretty low grade threats, but threats none the less, that if the State and County didn't pony up in '98(?), the team might leave.

656812[/snapback]

It's not something I remember...but, possible, I guess.

I know its slightly off topic, but someone has to find that mastercard parody picture of the two fags holding each other when dom made a save on a Cryer.

edit:  nevermind

657121[/snapback]

Hold me! :D

I'm dying here. ;) I remember the Lindros one from when it came out.

This thread would only be complete with the video of Peca clotheslining an unsuspecting Domi while coming out of the box in Game 3 of the '99 EC finals. I used to have that video but can't find it anywhere on the net these days. :P

• 2 weeks later...