The Official Point and laugh at Leafs Fan thread

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Leafs haven't made it to the Cup final since NHL expansion, even though:

Every other original six team has won the Stanley Cup or been to the finals since 1968.

Every team from the first expansion has won the Stanley Cup or been to the finals since 1968.

The next two expansion teams have played for the Cup.

The two after that have won championships.

The two after that have either played for or won the Cup.

Even the four WHA teams that were admitted to the NHL have played for or won the Cup!

(OK so Les Nordique won it in Colorado & the Whalers after they became the 'Canes)

Many of the above several times.

Just so everyone knows, Puhonix is a leafs fan as well as a dolphins fan. Was watchin the game the other night with him and he said there was nothing wrong with Darcy tucker's hit on hecht.

Feel free to PM him with your true thoughts on the hit.

654099[/snapback]

Your bus driving skills, are second to none. :o:o;)

As if I didn't hate the Leafs enough:

"The Toronto Maple Leafs' agitator, whose hit Monday has knocked Sabres winger Jochen Hecht out of the lineup, didn't take kindly to comments made by Sabres co-captain Daniel Briere. Briere said Tucker will be playing golf while the Sabres are in the playoffs. Tucker shot back after a Leafs victory Wednesday night.

"It's coming from a guy who has played how many playoff games?" Tucker said. "Six. Well, I've played in [62] and have been to a couple of conference finals. He can come and talk to me when he's played in a few more playoff games.""

As if somehow it's Briere's fault that he's played his entire career on a small market team while Marcy Pecker has been with the Canadiens and Leafs. Before the lockout the Leafs' payroll was over $60,000,000.00 and the Sabres were in the low $20s. Of course they made the playoffs. At the deadline they were adding Owen Nolan while we were adding Bob Corkum.

Now that we're within 25% of them salary-wise, we're in and they're likely out. It's because guys like Tucker can't hold Briere's "Jacque".

Fug off, Darcisaur. I hope Peters uses your head like a tetherball three times in the next matchup, regardless of whether you fight back or not.

"The Toronto Maple Leafs' agitator, whose hit Monday has knocked Sabres winger Jochen Hecht out of the lineup, didn't take kindly to comments made by Sabres co-captain Daniel Briere. Briere said Tucker will be playing golf while the Sabres are in the playoffs. Tucker shot back after a Leafs victory Wednesday night.

"It's coming from a guy who has played how many playoff games?" Tucker said. "Six. Well, I've played in [62] and have been to a couple of conference finals. He can come and talk to me when he's played in a few more playoff games.""

As if somehow it's Briere's fault that he's played his entire career on a small market team while Marcy Pecker has been with the Canadiens and Leafs.  Before the lockout the Leafs' payroll was over $60,000,000.00 and the Sabres were in the low $20s.  Of course they made the playoffs.  At the deadline they were adding Owen Nolan while we were adding Bob Corkum.

Now that we're within 25% of them salary-wise, we're  in and they're likely out.  It's because guys like Tucker can't hold Briere's "Jacque".

Fug off, Darcisaur.  I hope Peters uses your head like a tetherball three times in the next matchup, regardless of whether you fight back or not.

655427[/snapback]

Bravo!!!! Could not agree more Darin....

Another thing about Briere, my hockey "pet peeve" now is that the Sabres do not have a upper echelon scorer...look again "experts" if Briere played the whole season, I bet his point total right now would be 80-90 points.

Briere should respond "Darcy should get back to me when he has any class" What a POS Darcy is....

Mair and Peters better be double shifting on the 16th

I hope Peters uses your head like a tetherball three times in the next matchup, regardless of whether you fight back or not.

655427[/snapback]

I assure you he will be fighting back. He is a goon after all!

Bravo!!!!  Could not agree more Darin....

Another thing about Briere, my hockey "pet peeve" now is that the Sabres do not have a upper echelon scorer...look again "experts" if Briere played the whole season, I bet his point total right now would be 80-90 points.

Briere should respond "Darcy should get back to me when he has any class"  What a POS Darcy is....

Mair and Peters better be double shifting on the 16th

655433[/snapback]

Find me a GM who would take Tucker for Briere straight up. Briere is a witch.

As if somehow it's Briere's fault that he's played his entire career on a small market team while Marcy Pecker has been with the Canadiens and Leafs.  Before the lockout the Leafs' payroll was over $60,000,000.00 and the Sabres were in the low $20s.  Of course they made the playoffs.  At the deadline they were adding Owen Nolan while we were adding Bob Corkum.

Now that we're within 25% of them salary-wise, we're  in and they're likely out.  It's because guys like Tucker can't hold Briere's "Jacque".

Fug off, Darcisaur.  I hope Peters uses your head like a tetherball three times in the next matchup, regardless of whether you fight back or not.

655427[/snapback]

I'm not certain what year F*cker bought tickets to the "Conference Finals" (ooh, that's impressive), but she must have done it at least once. She was not a Loaf in '99 when the Sabres kicked TO's bippy. She was a Laff when they lost to NJ.

She played in 4 playoff games with Montreal in a year that they went out in the 1st, NEVER played in the playoffs with TB, and then rode Sundin's coattails in TO starting in 2000.

So the only way Darci made it to "a COUPLE of Conference Finals" is if she bought tickets for one of them.

Maybe the other Conf. Final she was in occurred in the year that she got her mystery 18 playoff games that got her to her quoted 80.